'Black death' skeletons unearthed

Mar 14, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: blackpoolcitizen.co.uk

Carefully laid out skeletons thought to be from a 14th century burial ground have been discovered in London More than a dozen skeletons, thought to be victims of the Black Death, have been unearthed in the City of London.

Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Mar 17, 2013

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Just watched this on the BBC news.

London keeps bringing up its past.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Time to fess up their dirty past. Too late already. The French are retard.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

im sure its possible that they can re-release the desease that killed them by digging them up like that. theres dozens of catacombs around the midlands and they have never been excivated for this reason

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

No, that was one of the concerns that was put to rest by the archaeologist interviewed.
Philagain

Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

supersonic boom wrote:
Just watched this on the BBC news.
London keeps bringing up its past.
Don't you dare think about jumping those bones sonic.
Dot Cotton

Orihuela, Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Ak drewski wrote:
im sure its possible that they can re-release the desease that killed them by digging them up like that. theres dozens of catacombs around the midlands and they have never been excivated for this reason
the virus seems to have activated an ancient curse and stopped you from spelling correctly.

“The Three Legged Man”

Since: Jul 11

Orpington, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Ak drewski wrote:
The difference with the catacombs is that they're full of sealed lead coffins, which could be like disease time bombs if they're ever disturbed.

There's nothing that's going to survive on bones that have been in soil for hundreds of years.
Bacon O Cabbage

Orihuela, Spain

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

I reckon if you dumped all these skellies outside a few mosks the Moslems would die from fright, also, it would really "Skeer" the black "population" , so pile some up in Portobello Road and stop the next "Coonival".
Philagain

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

supersonic boom wrote:
No, that was one of the concerns that was put to rest by the archaeologist interviewed.
I will pump you full negro semen.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••