e-parishkaram begins in EG - General News in Kakinada.

There are 12 comments on the Jun 25, 2009, www.inkakinada.com story titled e-parishkaram begins in EG - General News in Kakinada.. In it, www.inkakinada.com reports that:

Kakinada, June 22nd: e-parishkaram, the online grievance cell taken up by the authorities aiming to give quick response to the grievances put by the public started functioning in East Godavari on Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.inkakinada.com.

pmkumar

Chennai, India

#1 Jul 16, 2009
There are lot of stray dogs in Rajahmundry in almost every street and area.Despite many complaints to municipal authorities,no action is taken citing a verdict of supremecourt.
even one or two persons died because of dog bite.
I request for suitable action in this regards
jony rajahmundry

Mumbai, India

#2 Nov 22, 2009
e-parishkaram problems is how may days solved the people problems
jony rajahmundry

Mumbai, India

#3 Nov 22, 2009
Rjy division, Rjy rural mandal, Katheru Village are many problems in driking water, roads street lighting and sanitry. The panchyat secretary is very recless words using the peoples water tax's paid in the village of santhinagaram, ganapathinagaram but water suplly is only supplied from devangula peta, how many hours is supply of water.
jony rajahmundry

Mumbai, India

#4 Nov 22, 2009
To The Hon'ble East Godavari District Collector & District Executive Magistrate, Kakinada. Rajahmundry Division, Rajahmundry Rural Mandal, Katheru Village Roads and Rajahmundry to Seethanagaram Road is very bad but katheru village roads is very dangerous curves and road is smashing. The pregent ladies is come on 108 emergency ambulance, katheru village road delievery is complte on the katheru road. please take action.
ramakrishnarjy

Mumbai, India

#5 Nov 22, 2009
e-parishkaram is advertisement is slowly in east godavari district, public information officers are not interested in various departments and not supporting in people compliants, please takes action on public information officers in various departments in division revenue officers, between rjy dvision is many people complaints are not receving and very serioulsly and peoples are very serious in RJY, RDO activities
ramakrishnarjy

Mumbai, India

#6 Nov 22, 2009
RJY, Division is Agricultural People some land is sold and Kolamuru village, cheurukuri veerraju land is sold and one month back RJY, RDO is sale in Land in Rajahmundry Town in 25 Lakhs and election fund is RDO's bank a/c,(benami)
ghanumanthurao katheru

Mumbai, India

#7 Nov 28, 2009
please action in katheru(V), rjy(R)Mandal, E.G.Dt in roads, sanitary, lighting and drinking water in our village, please take serious action in our panchyat sectrary.
trajendraprasad

Kakinada, India

#8 May 29, 2010
I am working at Village servant, Rajavolu Village, Rajahmundry Rural, East Godavari District. Present working of Rural Tahsildar Smt., B Padmavathi ia asked amount of money monthl Rs. 4,000/- (Total Village servants is collect of money of came from village to office to pay the Tahsildar. This is my problem.
Vamsee Nunna

Eluru, India

#9 Nov 23, 2010
Open challenge to ROSAIH (CM - AP),

Dear CM, here is a challenge for you from the people of Rajahmundry rural.

Donít worry dear CM, we are not asking you to resign or reshuffle your cabinet or take an action against Jagan or asking to stop corruption etc.

It is a simple challenge, here you go:
You need by Auto or Bus from katheru to Sitanagaram.

I am sure this would be very good news for Jagan if CM accepts my challenge.
subrahamanyam

Chennai, India

#10 Jun 30, 2012
Respected Dis.Collector,
Respond to you to your visit and sudden inspection at PHC Ubalanka.It is very appriciable .
Mr S.Vijayakumar MPHEO is Blackmailor in East Godavari District. He involved all in all administrative issues. DMHO is one of the Sufferer for black mailong of the said MPHEO Vijayakumar.He made false attrocity case against DMHO Staff alongwith DMHO.it was finalasied after seven years it a false case.it is the one of his blackmail.
He is supposed to be shifted from that place but he blakmailed the Regional Director of M&H Rajahmundry and stayed there. The R.D Office previously transferred him to his nearer to his native place Bheemanapalli for administrative transfer.So kindly transfer him to Agency are Krishna District.
ramanamurthy

Chennai, India

#11 Jun 30, 2012
to
The District collector
In Medical and health department Mr S.Vijayakumar MPHEO UBALANKA is stray dog like and a fake naxaite like blackmailer. entire department was surrendered to him. RD DM&H cannot take any action against him.
Kindly shift the above said MPHEO to agency or Other district not keep him in east godavary. He wi spoil the entire atmosphere.
Anil Siva Kumar

Kakinada, India

#12 Apr 9, 2014
Respected sir/madam,
as our village is in kakinada rural patarlagadda near nadakuduru.
There are lot of street dogs here creating a daily nuisance.they are biting the people,chasing the people when they are driving vehicles.So please consider this as a serious problem and take the preventive measures for this.I shall be highly thankful to u.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Agriculture Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Decline in science spending threatens US econom... 2 hr discocrisco 1
News Chipotle is now GMO-free 3 hr Your Ex 1
News Risk of a calamity if North haze not tackled ur... 8 hr norman 1
News When Bureaucrats Become Kleptocrats 14 hr Sam 1
News Texans hoping to turn U.S.-Cuba thaw into cold ... 21 hr Doc Savage 6
News LOOK: Colwyn Bay's Forties Festival takes town ... Sun Busker Jim 2
News Disease Spread Among Species Is Predictable Sat WooF 3
More from around the web