Readers Respond to St. Clair Shores Not Pursuing Rat Bounty Program

Feb 6, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Patch.com

St. Clair Shores will continue to address the rodent program in the city, but without the rat bounty program.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Feb 12, 2013
kkareus

Mishawaka, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2013

I Think the problem is that saint clair shores needs to get the same kind of garbage cans the fire departments use for its citizens. They are the thick plastic green waste management cans with a secured lid.thus the RATS cant help them selfs To a free meal.
WWKT1

Roseville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

kkareus wrote:
I Think the problem is that saint clair shores needs to get the same kind of garbage cans the fire departments use for its citizens. They are the thick plastic green waste management cans with a secured lid.thus the RATS cant help them selfs To a free meal.
Many of the Pointes have that can that was unvieled at CC meeting. What the public does not know that the Fuzzy tailed rats will eat a hole in the lid and help themselves and leave food for the real rats to eat when they take out what is in the can. I have seen this many times in the Pointes.
Sam

Roseville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Who was the person that originally suggested the"Rat Bounty" program. Was it one of the city council members?
irresponsible

Troy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Vitale
Sam

Roseville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Thank You. I should have known that it came from him! Thanks to him we are the laughing stock of Macomb County!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••