If there are lions, let there be lights

If there are lions, let there be lights

There are 2 comments on the creatingblueoceans.com story from Mar 21, 2013, titled If there are lions, let there be lights. In it, creatingblueoceans.com reports that:

"At the age of 6 to 9, I was responsible for my father's cows," says Richard Turere, now 13, and having just spoken in front of about 1500 people at the TED Conference in Long Beach, California.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at creatingblueoceans.com.

dr livingstone

United States

#1 Mar 21, 2013
If there are black people squeezing lions out of their territories, let there be condoms. One less aimless primitive savage trumps one less lion.

Long Beach, CA

#2 Mar 26, 2013
You sound retarded. Just so you know...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Agriculture Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Amid controversy, Devin Nunes returning to Fres... 9 min Nunes cant be tru... 1
News Energy efficiency can help rural families save ... 2 hr Friends of Coal 2
News Students Spend Spring Break Rejuvenating Commun... 20 hr yessir 1
News Republicans pick Ryan for speaker; House passes... (Oct '15) Wed Dead Mothers Club 39
News Brazil meat scandal fuels calls for U.S. ban on... Tue tomin cali 1
News Miyetti Allah association advises herdsmen agai... Mar 27 first world troll 2
News Residents raise concerns about growth (Oct '09) Mar 26 developers rule here 48
More from around the web