Taylor Mountain gates open to public

Taylor Mountain gates open to public

There are 1 comment on the The Press Democrat story from Feb 25, 2013, titled Taylor Mountain gates open to public. In it, The Press Democrat reports that:

The superlatives flowed Sunday for Sonoma County's newest regional park, perched at the edge of Santa Rosa with stunning views of Seth Schwebs, left sets a kite aloft while Temesgen Schwebs, Steven Johansen and Kristen Schwebs share snacks during a hiking break at the Taylor Mountain in Santa Rosa on Feb.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Press Democrat.

Koga Schahhrah

Napa, CA

#1 Feb 26, 2013
This land belongs to my tribe. We, the Portobello band of Yuknuff Indians, demanmd the immediate turn over, as was arranged with Swartsnegger, of the State Hospital grounds in Sonoma for our new cultural and gaming resort. Get on with it. Hiyooooo, Silver!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Agriculture Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How Trump's deportation plan threatens America'... 21 hr Paul P Tretiakoff 10
News Backyard chickens spur debate in central Ohio c... Sun Seriouslady 8
News How Northeast Mississippi farmers, scientists a... Sun Short sight 1
News Woman dairy farmer carries on family tradition Sun Cordwainer Trout 3
News Trump's Immigration Policy Would Push Legal Wor... Dec 3 spytheweb 18
News Trump's deportation plan could significantly im... Dec 3 HOLLA ISABELLA 2
News Nation-Now 1 hour ago 10:06 a.m.How Trump's dep... Dec 2 Wildchild 1
More from around the web