US to invest $6bn in Nigeria's agric ...

US to invest $6bn in Nigeria's agric sector

There are 1 comment on the Ghanamma.com story from Sep 19, 2012, titled US to invest $6bn in Nigeria's agric sector. In it, Ghanamma.com reports that:

By IKECHUKWU NNOCHIRI ABUJA-Minister of Agriculture and Water Resources, Akinwunmi Adeshina, has disclosed that investors from the United States of America, USA, have agreed to invest $6 billion in Nigeria's agricultural sector.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ghanamma.com.

chris

United States

#1 Sep 22, 2012
This is good develpt 4 d agric sector. mr tony elumelu is am achiever,i trust him and wish him success.kudos to d minister too who is working as areal agronomist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Agriculture Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man charged with selling stolen cattle in Tenne... 1 hr King Poop 1
News Farmers pray for rain (Jul '11) 12 hr 3 days next week 6
News Officials with Northern Pulp mill in Pictou Cou... 13 hr need rigorous Cla... 1
News Walgreens to pay $2.25 million in price scanner... 20 hr HTownTech 12
News USDA wants low-income seniors to use their food... (Jun '15) 22 hr MAGAfiggypops 24
News Fewer food pantries serve Ohioans in need (Oct '15) Fri a1 b2 c3 d4 e5 f6... 39
News Winners and losers: Liberal government's picks ... Fri Rags 2
More from around the web