to American History Museum: 'FOOD' Ex...

to American History Museum: 'FOOD' Exhibit Incomplete Without History of Animal Abuse

There are 2 comments on the PETA story from Feb 13, 2013, titled to American History Museum: 'FOOD' Exhibit Incomplete Without History of Animal Abuse. In it, PETA reports that:

Washington -- PETA has sent a letter to John Gray, director of the National Museum of American History, urging him to display PETA's riveting "Glass Walls" exhibit , which gives viewers a look at factory farming from the perspective of animals.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PETA.

Wowzers

Sycamore, IL

#1 Feb 14, 2013
People Eating Tasty Animals: Stupid rotten bullies for animals since 1980
What the

Sycamore, IL

#3 Feb 17, 2013
cowards talk bul seit wrote:
God Damn the fricken holy ghost! Who the hell wanted ur fricken mouth to open sagon?!
The least you could do in a comment section is post comments that make sense! Thank you for your attention.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Agriculture Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Listeria fear prompts 372K-pound hot dog, corn ... Thu WelbyMD 8
News North Port police find two card-skimming devices Thu North-Miami 1
News Manure expo coming to London - 5:14 pm updated: Thu Posting as myself 9
News Expanding farms harm nature on 58 pct of world'... Jul 19 So Sad 6
News Pollinators Gone Wild Jul 15 Bea 1
News Food increases could encourage home..... (Apr '08) Jul 15 Pendrii 2
News GMO critics protest at Monsanto meeting; resolu... (Jan '14) Jul 12 LAVON AFFAIR 11
More from around the web