The City and the Land

The City and the Land

There are 3 comments on the The Stranger story from Mar 30, 2013, titled The City and the Land. In it, The Stranger reports that:

The project is called Landgrab City . It's located in downtown Shenzhen. It's by Joseph Grima, Jeffrey Johnson, and Jose Esparza.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Stranger.

Don from Canada

North Bergen, NJ

#2 Mar 31, 2013
Cuba I'll tell you..........Cuba is an island prison run by a selfish and self serving murderer and ruthless communist dictator. No constructive engagement is tolerated by the dictatorship.
Don from Canada

Caledon, Canada

#3 Mar 31, 2013
Don from Canada wrote:
Cuba I'll tell you..........Cuba is an island prison run by a selfish and self serving murderer and ruthless communist dictator. No constructive engagement is tolerated by the dictatorship.
Why do you keep using my name to spread your dumb comments Multi-Names? People know that it isn't,'Don from Canada', from the first word of your comment. Don't you realize that, goof? I have never had contact with a person who is so mentally defective, or so outright stupid!
Don from Canada

Newton, NJ

#5 Mar 31, 2013
Don from Canada wrote:
<quoted text>Cuba is an island prison run by a selfish and self serving murderer and ruthless communist dictator.
No constructive engagement is tolerated by the dictatorship.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Agriculture Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News USDA to Purchase Surplus Cheese for Food Banks ... 3 hr Serratus Anterior 1
News Grand Lake St. Marys polluted again with toxic ... 4 hr Bring Cash and Lysol 2
News Gov't Study Finds Michelle Obama's School Lunch... 21 hr Serratus Anterior 1
News Here's the best reason of all to drink organic ... 21 hr Serratus Anterior 1
News NYC Doctors Step In And 'Prescribe' Fruits And ... 21 hr Serratus Anterior 1
News Hands-on Pasture Weed ID - Wed Meggie 1
News Republicans pick Ryan for speaker; House passes... (Oct '15) Aug 22 Ole Miss Heroin 20
More from around the web