Cuban delegation visits Dal to learn ...

Cuban delegation visits Dal to learn about the Maritimes' food economy

There are 3 comments on the Dalhousie News story from Aug 19, 2013, titled Cuban delegation visits Dal to learn about the Maritimes' food economy. In it, Dalhousie News reports that:

Team members of the Local Economic Growth and Food Security Project present during the visit.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dalhousie News.

Don from Canada T

Newmarket, Canada

#1 Aug 20, 2013
What a nice thing to see. I don't mind my Canadian Tax dollars being spent on worthwhile projects like this one.
It makes me proud to be a Canadian, and to share our agricultural technology with Cuba. Well done Canada! Best of Luck Cuba!
Armandito

United States

#2 Aug 20, 2013
The above poster is a proud Castros assniffer
Don from Canada T

Newmarket, Canada

#3 Aug 20, 2013
Armandito wrote:
The above poster is a proud Castros assniffer
And a very insightful observer of world affairs, unlike my detractor here!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Agriculture Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News High court rejects farmer who tangled with Tyson (Jan '11) 15 hr Ms Mundane 13
News USDA wants low-income seniors to use their food... (Jun '15) 22 hr Abandonded trailer 25
News Tyson Foods: New facility in Tennessee to creat... Mon Guest 119
News The Launch Place announces $200,000 investment Feb 18 Barbara Hudson 1
News Man charged with selling stolen cattle in Tenne... Feb 17 King Poop 1
News Farmers pray for rain (Jul '11) Feb 17 3 days next week 6
News Officials with Northern Pulp mill in Pictou Cou... Feb 17 need rigorous Cla... 1
More from around the web