Netherlands extends $2m to support Zi...

Netherlands extends $2m to support Zimbabwe small farmers

There are 4 comments on the FarmingUK story from Sep 21, 2012, titled Netherlands extends $2m to support Zimbabwe small farmers. In it, FarmingUK reports that:

Netherlands has extended close to US$2 million worth of farming inputs to small scale farmers to aid the recovery of the Zimbabwe agricultural sector and boost food security.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at FarmingUK.

SHYKORA ARTs paul

Calgary, Canada

#1 Sep 21, 2012
....okay..too..small....the local's DO NOT Know how to farm,here....the WHITE's do...eh..
observer

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#2 Sep 23, 2012
SHYKORA ARTs paul wrote:
....okay..too..small....the local's DO NOT Know how to farm,here....the WHITE's do...eh..
After everything Jimmy boy and Giks have said and will most likely keep saying it would seem that the money is not needed. Unfortunately the truth is a bit worse. I am afraid we will have to give support for some more years. I wonder what criticisme these dummies will ventilate. Interference in domestic affairs probably.
SHYKORA ARTs paul

Calgary, Canada

#3 Sep 23, 2012
observer wrote:
<quoted text>
After everything Jimmy boy and Giks have said and will most likely keep saying it would seem that the money is not needed. Unfortunately the truth is a bit worse. I am afraid we will have to give support for some more years. I wonder what criticisme these dummies will ventilate. Interference in domestic affairs probably.
..YES...A strange Catch- 22 paradox,here...sad..
SHYKORA ARTs paul

Calgary, Canada

#4 Sep 23, 2012
...so...SO..the White's are ...Helping-out,here....???...e h...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Agriculture Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mobile meat canner coming to Lowville in April 15 hr Lee Bobo 4
News Tyson Foods: New facility in Tennessee to creat... 19 hr Wise Man 86
News Major tomato processor Thomas Canning goes into... Sat lotsa Ketchup 1
News Gas stations found to be overcharging (Jul '08) Sat FART SUPPLIERS 2
News US government proposes new rules for hog slaughter Sat enraged peta prot... 3
News Ontario tomato farmers sue local canning factor... Sat lotsa white colla... 1
News Ont. company faces legal action on several fronts Sat lotsa white colla... 1
More from around the web