Resident fight against strip club pro...

Resident fight against strip club proposal

There are 12 comments on the Your News Now story from Oct 11, 2012, titled Resident fight against strip club proposal. In it, Your News Now reports that:

As one man looks to bring a strip club to the outskirts of Rome, more than 100 residents are teaming up to get his proposal shut down.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Your News Now.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1 Feb 25, 2013
I'll tell you what! In 1996, while spending the pm with my baby grandaughter, she awakened as I was turning on my television. As I was scrolling through the channels, suddenly and without a warning, a woman's va*ina was literally in my face! My grandaughter was so shocked by that foul picture that was on my 27 inch tv that she started to cry. It was coming from the scum bag strip club on Old Taberg Road. The very next am, I contacted RoAnn Destito and told her what we had experienced. Within 2 weeks, the place was shut down. Thank you RoAnn Destito!!

I'm not afraid to tell the truth, ANYMORE! I'm too old for that nonsense! 2013 Time to Speak Out once and for all! Keep Strip Clubs OUT and AWAY from Rome, NY - Rome has enough problems already! We don't need any more CRIME!!
The original Hello Again

New Hartford, NY

#2 Feb 25, 2013
you are a nut case!

Location hidden

#4 Feb 25, 2013
The original Hello Again wrote:
maybe GOD will come from haven & help you stop the strip club & drop you of at the mental hosital on te way back to heaven!
Be still you demon in the flesh, in JESUS' Mighty Name!
The original Hello Again

New Hartford, NY

#5 Feb 25, 2013
God called your bed at the mental hospital is ready!
Peaches the Donkeybanger

Cantonment, FL

#6 Feb 25, 2013
I needs a place to shake my moneymaker without having to drive to Syracuse to do it.

You don't like my titties & pooper, don't drive to the club.
Big one

AOL

#7 Feb 26, 2013
The blue hairs run the city of rome thats why the city is a over taxed ghetto! Get real, your gonna have to blow alota people to pull this one off.I say looking at pretty women is gods way of getting a hard on , something the blue hairs cant do!!!Strip clubs YEA!!
wash that thang

Watertown, NY

#9 Feb 26, 2013
Roxine Evans wrote:
I'll tell you what! In 1996, while spending the pm with my baby grandaughter, she awakened as I was turning on my television. As I was scrolling through the channels, suddenly and without a warning, a woman's va*ina was literally in my face!
I suggest you tell your bull dyke to please not sit on your face while you're babysitting. Other than that a face full of snatch can sometimes be a good thing. I look forward to bustin' a nut at the new titty bar!
simple simons says

Utica, NY

#10 Feb 26, 2013
it was ok for tebbs to sell bath salts across fom a church

Location hidden

#11 Feb 26, 2013
The original Hello Again wrote:
you are a nut case!

Dan, I hope that one day soon, a good and smart cop will literally catch you during a crack deal. I mean it and I cannot wait.
webelievyou

Brooklyn, NY

#12 Feb 26, 2013
sure lady you were masterbating to it like everone else did and your grandaughter woke up and to play it off for your daughter you made your call.
why you so stupid

New York, NY

#13 Feb 26, 2013
This is just womens insecurities, If you have a decent man and you take care of him a strip club in the city is no big deal. I wouldn't pay to see any of the heffers in this town strip but whatever floats their boat.
Okay

Blossvale, NY

#14 Feb 27, 2013
simple simons says wrote:
it was ok for tebbs to sell bath salts across fom a church
Oh yes, it was definitely okay. That's why Rome was one of the first in the state and even the country to ban these substances and many other places followed suit. We do actually get things right once in awhile. Try to use a real example next time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Agriculture Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Governor's order seeks to make Minnesota more b... 16 hr woodtick57 20
News Office workers turn urban gardeners on Paris lu... Fri Stephany McDowell 1
News Nation-Now 40 mins ago 9:07 a.m.Biofuels worse ... Fri Apostate 1
News Council OKs request for new $12M intake loan; t... Aug 25 Sandra 1
News USDA to Purchase Surplus Cheese for Food Banks ... Aug 25 Serratus Anterior 1
News Grand Lake St. Marys polluted again with toxic ... Aug 25 Bring Cash and Lysol 2
News Gov't Study Finds Michelle Obama's School Lunch... Aug 24 Serratus Anterior 1
More from around the web