W.R. Berkley Attorney: Limited Coverage Held by West Fertilizer 'Irresponsible'

There are 12 comments on the www.propertycasualty360.com story from May 7, 2013, titled W.R. Berkley Attorney: Limited Coverage Held by West Fertilizer 'Irresponsible'. In it, www.propertycasualty360.com reports that:

The attorney for a group of W.R. Berkley Corp. companies that have filed suit again West Fertilizer Co. calls the retailer's lack of adequate insurance "irresponsible."

Paul A. Grinke of McCathern in Dallas adds he predicts his clients and others involved in lawsuits against the West, Texas facility that exploded last month will "be left holding the bag."

"Unfortunately I'm involved in a lot of cases dealing with underinsured properties but I've never been involved in something like this—a facility such as this one with so little insurance for the risk," Grinke tells PC360. Grinke represents the NFL’s Dallas Cowboys in a number of matters and was also counsel for a farming equipment manufacturer in Texas lawsuits regarding the outbreak of Listeria food poisoning in 2011.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.propertycasualty360.com.

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

#1 May 7, 2013
Corporate irresponsibility is the prime reason for regulation..

Remember, corporations have only ONE COMMANDMENT:
Make more money.

It is up to the society, up to us; to make them less like sharks, and more like neighbors.

Therefore we regulate. And when they complain, we must laugh as if they were two-year-olds; and tell them 'just eat your spinich.'

This operation is irresponsibility (squared.)

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#2 May 7, 2013
Mr_Bill wrote:
Corporate irresponsibility is the prime reason for regulation..
Remember, corporations have only ONE COMMANDMENT:
Make more money.
It is up to the society, up to us; to make them less like sharks, and more like neighbors.
Therefore we regulate. And when they complain, we must laugh as if they were two-year-olds; and tell them 'just eat your spinich.'
This operation is irresponsibility (squared.)
Benghazi is irresponsibility on the part of the biggest corporations in America, the Democratic Party. Communists lose all the way around. Capitalism is good. Benghazi is bad. End of story.

“It's a Brand New Day”

New Rochelle

#3 May 7, 2013
BandMaster wrote:
<quoted text>Benghazi is irresponsibility on the part of the biggest corporations in America, the Democratic Party. Communists lose all the way around. Capitalism is good. Benghazi is bad. End of story.
Why don't you just move under Paul Ryan's window, and blame he who is to blame.
GOP did it, with budget cuts to security.

“Smart@ss”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#4 May 7, 2013
I like to remember the saying that my teacher told me when he passed me an OSHA handbook, He told me. "remember, every rule and regulation in that book has been written in blood. Someone has been hurt or killed for each of those regulations, remember that son"

Location hidden

#5 May 7, 2013
Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you just move under Paul Ryan's window, and blame he who is to blame.
GOP did it, with budget cuts to security.
That's not what the whistleblowers are saying. You got to get away from Media Matters and join the real world. Low info people like you are a cover for sins made against man and God. Tomorrow will tell the tale. Please try to listen for a change. Turn off MSNBC. Grow up and be a man.

Location hidden

#6 May 7, 2013
Or a woman. Stop being a child.

Location hidden

#7 May 7, 2013
Some people do not have their own operating system. Some depend on Media Matters for their thoughts, hopes and dreams.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#8 May 7, 2013
BandMaster wrote:
Some people do not have their own operating system. Some depend on Media Matters for their thoughts, hopes and dreams.
From the no information Faux News Ministry of Propaganda, SPAMBOT....

Benghaziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

“It's a Brand New Day”

New Rochelle

#9 May 7, 2013
Every Republican who is so opposed to "onerous regulation" ought to move their family next to this fertilizer plant in West, Texas.
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#10 May 7, 2013
Do all webs have a bit of poison ?
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#11 May 7, 2013
Kewlinski meet a kissing bug?
Halito

Winnemucca, NV

#12 May 7, 2013
Must be fully bright to end slavery.....children of prostitutes and concubines....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Agriculture Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News North Lawrence horse sanctuary seeking donation... 12 hr Common Sense 3
News Consolidation in seed industry could pressure D... Sun Sterkfontein Swar... 2
News EBRD, Ukraine partner to boost agriculture sector Sun FASCIST Ukraine 3
News Oconaluftee Job Corps center to reopen (Sep '08) Sat Dezarey 58
News U.S. Gives $7 Bil in Food Benefits to "Ineligib... May 22 ronnie 15
News Carrollton Free Press Standard Letters to the E... May 22 Randy Miller 2
News Sussex teen fights mandatory rule to dehorn goats (Jun '14) May 21 trash 2
More from around the web