Audit: Georgia Department of Agriculture Failed to Use E-Verify

Jan 4, 2013 Read more: WAGT 96

A recent audit has found Georgia's Department of Agriculture failed to use E-Verify to check whether new employees were eligible to work, which state law has required of public employers since 2007.

Read more
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Juan

Pearland, TX

#82 Feb 26, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>I needed a laugh, thanks for giving me that. Will you be bonded? LOL
Bonded, I don't think so..........probably cost too much. I'll just find the jobs and do the work.
you should be

Houston, TX

#83 Feb 28, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonded, I don't think so..........probably cost too much. I'll just find the jobs and do the work.
You should be bonded...bonded with the nearest light socket.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#84 Mar 5, 2013
It's official I'll be starting my new business in Florida. Leaving around the 18th of March. I'll specialize in electricals and home improvements. I've got 3 who want to go with me and I should be able to hire more when I get there.
ima

El Paso, TX

#85 Mar 5, 2013
Juan wrote:
It's official I'll be starting my new business in Florida. Leaving around the 18th of March. I'll specialize in electricals and home improvements. I've got 3 who want to go with me and I should be able to hire more when I get there.
starting fresh with NEW fraudulent papers? you said before you aren't licensed. There's no way you can open a business OWING SO MUCH BACK (INCOME) TAXES Lets see how far you get REFUSING to pay BACK TAXES. ONCE A CROOK ALWAYS A CROOK.
narcissistic drivel alert

Houston, TX

#86 Mar 6, 2013
Juan wrote:
Narcissistic drivel alert!! Nobody cares juan. Go bond with a light socket. It'll be a miserable failure. We'll have to remember to post a few things on craigslist warning folks of the fraud from pearland.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#87 Mar 7, 2013
Maybe a better name would be Vero Beach Electrical and Home Improvements. Many of the retirees in the area do not know how to do improvements or repairs. It's also easy to pump up the price.
juan purveyor of chit

Dallas, TX

#88 Mar 7, 2013
Juan wrote:
Maybe a better name would be Vero Beach Electrical and Home Improvements. Many of the retirees in the area do not know how to do improvements or repairs. It's also easy to pump up the price.
What a guy...taking advantage of seniors. I'd be very careful of that one juanita Florida has some pretty tuff laws regarding defrauding senior citizens. You're nothing but a low-life scumbag. The good citizens of Vero Beach will be warned as will the BBB once you open up your little senior scamming biz.
ima

El Paso, TX

#89 Mar 7, 2013
Juan wrote:
once a crook always a crook

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#90 Mar 8, 2013
Juan wrote:
How about Juan's Little House of Horrors and Assorted Electical Butcher Shop? Will you be bonded? LOL...
nope to juan the dope

Houston, TX

#91 Mar 8, 2013
More like it'll be "Juan's Electrical Doll House wiring service." In any case you'll be seeing his work on some of the remodeling disasters shows. Don't forget Juan once you settle down you can bet with a 6% hispanic population in Vero Beach, you'll stick out like a sore thumb. It'll also be easier for the IRS to track you down by company name and all. Grab some popcorn folks it'll be a show worth watching...lol
Juan

Pearland, TX

#92 Mar 10, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>How about Juan's Little House of Horrors and Assorted Electical Butcher Shop? Will you be bonded? LOL...
Bonded ? What the heck is that ? I don't need that to do work and give someone a bill for the work.
juan purveyor of chit

Houston, TX

#93 Mar 10, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
Bonded ? What the heck is that ? I don't need that to do work and give someone a bill for the work.
Here's a new biz card for ya pendejo:

Juan B. Fraudster
Juan's Electrical Nightmares, Inc.
Vero Beach, FL
1-800-GOT-Fraud

Location hidden

#94 Mar 11, 2013
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, let's see, I and many others only trust a contractor who has training, experience, and a license and bonding to provide the kind of results we expect. Hiring some slack-jaw off the street will cost one much more in the long run.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#95 Mar 11, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>Well, let's see, I and many others only trust a contractor who has training, experience, and a license and bonding to provide the kind of results we expect. Hiring some slack-jaw off the street will cost one much more in the long run.
Yep I don't hire anyone who isn't licensed, bonded, and has a good record with the BBB.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#96 Mar 16, 2013
I've always wanted my own business and finally will be starting it. Juan's Electrical and Home Improvements, how does that sound ? Paperwork, all I need is a truck with a magnetic sign on the side. I have two friends that will be traveling to Florida with me and I'll probably have to hire acouple more. I cant; help but think my own company will do very well.

I may be gone for several days, I'll be moving and traveling to Florida. I'll keep everyone posted when I get settled. If you know anyone in Florida who needs work done, just send me an e-mail.
Bonded, the only bonded material I know of is what you but on old concrete prior to installing new concrete over it........it's then "BONDED".

Location hidden

#97 Mar 17, 2013
Juan wrote:
I've always wanted my own business and finally will be starting it. Juan's Electrical and Home Improvements, how does that sound ? Paperwork, all I need is a truck with a magnetic sign on the side. I have two friends that will be traveling to Florida with me and I'll probably have to hire acouple more. I cant; help but think my own company will do very well.
I may be gone for several days, I'll be moving and traveling to Florida. I'll keep everyone posted when I get settled. If you know anyone in Florida who needs work done, just send me an e-mail.
Bonded, the only bonded material I know of is what you but on old concrete prior to installing new concrete over it........it's then "BONDED".
How many threads have you invaded? Come on already. Nobody gives a flip about your bougus claims and business.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Agriculture Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Docs to Columbia U.: We want Dr. Oz out 1 hr Go Blue Forever 2
News Physicians to Columbia University: 'Dismayed' t... 7 hr SpaceBlues 1
News Dozens in Texas Town Report Seeing UFO (Jan '08) Sat vib_ram 558
News USDA veterinarian: Bird flu outbreak could be '... Fri Suggestion 1
News Leesburg could face massive growth (Aug '06) Apr 16 Cindy 3
News 'Russia to allow Greece to bypass food import ban' Apr 16 SpaceBlues 15
News Genetically Modified Crops May Yield Less Food,... Apr 16 Bob 1
More from around the web