Marijuana legalization raises safety questions

Feb 12, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Aspen Times

Marijuana may be coming out of the black market in Colorado and Washington state, but the drug, at least for now, will retain a decidedly underground feel: Users may not know what's in it.

Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Feb 13, 2013
chris

Canada

#1 Feb 13, 2013
chemicals and lots of them.. most growers do not know anything about growing except that it is cheaper and easier to use chemicals. The majority of growers do not give a crap about your health they are just as bad as the corporations, full of lies. Its all about money and not your health all the pesticides as well. If the ash on a lit joint is grey it is very clean but if the ash is black it is full of chemicals that have not been flushed out of the plant before harvesting, and this will affect your mental state as well as your health. Cannabis should be very clean to apretiate the affects of the THC. and a plant should not be harvested to early or to late as this will not produce the THC needed or the THC is deteriorated

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Agriculture Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Climate change: Rising sea levels pose salt thr... 1 hr bach dang 3
Nude Rani Mukherjee Photo (Oct '07) 11 hr Sunil Kumar 448
Fresno County fire captain sues Foster Farms, C... 14 hr fblevins1 2
Vilsack says up to $45M to available to help La... 18 hr FatLadyMe 1
Bayer CropScience expands Bayer SeedGrowth Centers Thu oriental stink dick 1
More school districts consider free meals for all Thu Keven1986 1
Milk Bottle, Glass of Milk, Cheese, Butter and ... Thu fyi 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••