Hunting areas' allotment to UAE presi...

Hunting areas' allotment to UAE president challenged in BHC

There are 2 comments on the Daily Times story from Mar 3, 2013, titled Hunting areas' allotment to UAE president challenged in BHC. In it, Daily Times reports that:

The petition was filed by legal heirs of Nawab of Kharan, Nawab Ameer Habibullah Khan Nousherwani, through their attorney Nawabzada Ameer Shahryar Nousherwani.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Times.

Muhammad Faheem Ahmed

Islamabad, Pakistan

#1 Mar 4, 2013
Thanks God there is someone who took a step forward and protested against this illegal act of Govt of Pakistan.i dont know why the wild life protection agencies are silent.are they getting something from the Sheikhs?
mICHEAL

Karachi, Pakistan

#2 Mar 5, 2013
Markhor Pakistan National Animal and Hunting them for fun not at all allowed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Agriculture Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kasich Not Invited To Speak At Big Conservative... 1 hr Reality Speaks 190
News Man enough to get into the kitchen? These books... 13 hr Iindict ann coulter 2
News Off the grid: City board rejects permit for sol... Tue ApePeeD 1
News Chobani selected as Greek yogurt provider for s... Mon Novus Ordo Seclorum 5
News 'Weird winters' a challenge for peony growers Mon Larry Craig s WC ... 2
News USDA wants low-income seniors to use their food... Mon the Ace of Spades 13
News Dozens in Texas Town Report Seeing UFO (Jan '08) Jun 28 Enigma 565
More from around the web