Who Is Allah?

Aug 24, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Brussels Journal

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Comments
162,481 - 162,500 of 200,005 Comments Last updated 34 min ago

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't talk about Leviticus. It does not work with your NT.
Your so-called "Levitical High Priest of the Highest Order" was created a Sin and was killed by the Father, who did not observe Leviticus 17:11 himself.
So, it doesn't look good.
There is nothing redeeming in the New Testament, the book of massive lies, forgeries and confusion.
Show me where it says in the NT that Jesus was not resurrected by God the Father?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Liar. You keep on lying.
Were the Boston bomber Muslims?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Which John? Many Johns wrote John in johns.
The one, you say was an eye-witness, was totally illiterate/unschooled! Acts confirms that.
You are illiterate in the knowledge of who Jesus is, and the power of God to teach and educate men in wisdom, knowledge , and understanding.
The boldness of Peter and John - &#932;&#951;&#957; &#960;&#945;&#961; &#961;&#788;&#951; &#963;&#953;&#945; &#957;, The freedom and fluency with which they spoke; for they spoke now from the immediate influence of the Holy Ghost, and their word was with power.

That they were unlearned and ignorant men - &#913;&#947;&#961; &#945;&#956;&#956; &#945;&#964;&#959; &#953;, Persons without literature, not brought up in nor given to literary pursuits - and ignorant, &#953;&#948;&#953; &#969;&#964;&#945; &#953;, persons in private life, brought up in its occupations alone. It does not mean ignorance in the common acceptation of the term; and our translation is very improper. In no sense of the word could any of the apostles be called ignorant men; for though their spiritual knowledge came all from heaven, yet in all other matters they seem to have been men of good, sound, strong, common sense.

They took knowledge of them - &#917;&#960;&#949; &#947;&#953;&#957; &#969;&#963;&#954; &#959;&#957; may imply that they got information, that they had been disciples of Christ, and probably they might have seen them in our Lord's company; for there can be little doubt that they had often seen our Lord teaching the multitudes, and these disciples attending him.

That they had been with Jesus - Had they not had his teaching, the present company would soon have confounded them; but they spoke with so much power and authority that the whole sanhedrin was confounded. He who is taught in spiritual matters by Christ Jesus has a better gift than the tongue of the learned. He who is taught in the school of Christ will ever speak to the point, and intelligibly too; though his words may not have that polish with which they who prefer sound to sense are often carried away.
bmz

Since: Mar 08

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Show me where it says in the NT that Jesus was not resurrected by God the Father?
It does not say at all that the Father resurrected him. We have told you that resurrection of Jesus is a hoax. So, don't talk about that bull shit.

An empty cell does not mean that the prisoner has escaped. He might be in the prison laundry or the kitchen or playing with other prisoners.

Not a single person saw Jesus getting up. Even Peter went home wondering what had happened.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Shamma wrote:
Were the Boston bomber Muslims?
According to reports, yes. But they were not Islam.

When you have a killer Christian, you cannot say that the killer was Christianity.

Do you understand the difference between Islam and a Muslim?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
The silent majority of international readers do not like posters, who give off-topic responses.
I had written this, so please comment on this:
You know you are worse than the men, who penned the books and letters of the New Testament.
Your incoherence and off-topic responses matches those writers.
I had actually written this:
"It is a lie against Jesus and is also a great blasphemy against God, the true LORD Almighty.
Could you please tell us the names of those ignorant fools, who made that junk statement?
It would have been different if the Son of Mary had said that himself. And in that case, we would have declared your Jesus a lunatic person."
So, why can't you tell us the name or the names of the bloody fool or the bloody fools, who first made the statement that Jesus is God?
Surely there must have been some ignorant fools, who said that. Tell us! name those clowns, please.
As far as we are concerned, Jesus never made silly and absurd jokes such as, "I am the son of God', "I am God in flesh" or "I am God" or "I am the Father in heaven". Jesus never unloaded any of the mentioned Horse Shit.
All you Muslims lack comprehension skills. that's why you are all Muslims.

You fail to investigate the validity of your own prophet and where the scripture in the Quran comes from.

This shows you have no interest in knowing the truth.
But are hard core followers of a man you cannot prove is a prophet from God.

Your own writings reveal that the laws of Islam are written for protecting your way of life with the creed of Jihad.

Now by your own commitment to your own laws of Islam there is no way you can comprehend the truth of Gods Holy Bible.
Jesus is

Blacktown, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>Prologue: Please pay attention, the Gospel's End is coming and these last chapters are very important-MUQ
Excerpts from the Gospel of Barnabas, Part-92
32 REASONS WHY THE GOSPEL OF BARNABAS IS A FORGERY:
http://www.bible.ca/islam/islam-judas-gospel-...
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>
You are illiterate in the knowledge of who Jesus is, and the power of God to teach and educate men in wisdom, knowledge , and understanding.
The boldness of Peter and John - &#932;&#951;&#957; &#960;&#945;&#961; &#961;&#788;&#951; &#963;&#953;&#945; &#957;, The freedom and fluency with which they spoke; for they spoke now from the immediate influence of the Holy Ghost, and their word was with power.
That they were unlearned and ignorant men - &#913;&#947;&#961; &#945;&#956;&#956; &#945;&#964;&#959; &#953;, Persons without literature, not brought up in nor given to literary pursuits - and ignorant, &#953;&#948;&#953; &#969;&#964;&#945; &#953;, persons in private life, brought up in its occupations alone. It does not mean ignorance in the common acceptation of the term; and our translation is very improper. In no sense of the word could any of the apostles be called ignorant men; for though their spiritual knowledge came all from heaven, yet in all other matters they seem to have been men of good, sound, strong, common sense.
They took knowledge of them - &#917;&#960;&#949; &#947;&#953;&#957; &#969;&#963;&#954; &#959;&#957; may imply that they got information, that they had been disciples of Christ, and probably they might have seen them in our Lord's company; for there can be little doubt that they had often seen our Lord teaching the multitudes, and these disciples attending him.
That they had been with Jesus - Had they not had his teaching, the present company would soon have confounded them; but they spoke with so much power and authority that the whole sanhedrin was confounded. He who is taught in spiritual matters by Christ Jesus has a better gift than the tongue of the learned. He who is taught in the school of Christ will ever speak to the point, and intelligibly too; though his words may not have that polish with which they who prefer sound to sense are often carried away.
Bull Shit!

Illiterate and unschooled means they could neither read nor write. So, everything written under Peter and John, was not written by the two illiterates. 60% of letters in the New Testament are confirmed forgeries, excluding the forgeries in the gospels.

Jesus himself could not write, so how do you expect the two illiterate men to write letters and books?
Jesus is

Blacktown, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

CONTRADICTIONS BETWEEN THE QURAN AND THE GOSPEL OF BARNABAS:
http://www.answering-islam.org/Barnabas/contr...
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Shamma,

You forgot to answer my post #172815. Let me have your view on what I wrote:

"Liar, the Police have not made any such statement.

One of the bomber has already gone to hell.

Now, tell us what should be the best way to kill the second bomber and pack him off to hell?

I suggest that he should be publicly executed by attaching an IED and blowing him to pieces in an open field. The public should be kept at a safe distance.

What say ye? "
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Jesus is wrote:
<quoted text>
All gospels are forgeries. GOB sounds interesting and better.
bmz

Singapore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Shamma wrote:
<quoted text> All you Muslims lack comprehension skills. that's why you are all Muslims.
You fail to investigate the validity of your own prophet and where the scripture in the Quran comes from.
This shows you have no interest in knowing the truth.
But are hard core followers of a man you cannot prove is a prophet from God.
Your own writings reveal that the laws of Islam are written for protecting your way of life with the creed of Jihad.
Now by your own commitment to your own laws of Islam there is no way you can comprehend the truth of Gods Holy Bible.
You have a forged Bible and a forged God. A God, which was not shown and preached by Jesus.
Need I say more?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

bmz wrote:
Shamma,
You forgot to answer my post #172815. Let me have your view on what I wrote:
"Liar, the Police have not made any such statement.
One of the bomber has already gone to hell.
Now, tell us what should be the best way to kill the second bomber and pack him off to hell?
I suggest that he should be publicly executed by attaching an IED and blowing him to pieces in an open field. The public should be kept at a safe distance.
What say ye? "
rabbee: one has already left getting hell, and the other may follow his brother soon. and so both reside, in the grave together. left in suspended animation, to wait for the judgement to get another chance or eternal oblivion.

and the song one tin soldier, is so relevant to this whole hatefull world.

Listen, children, to a story
That was written long ago,
'Bout a kingdom on a mountain
And the valley-folk below.

On the mountain was a treasure
Buried deep beneath the stone,
And the valley-people swore
They'd have it for their very own.

Go ahead and hate your neighbor,
Go ahead and cheat a friend.
Do it in the name of Heaven,
You can justify it in the end.
There won't be any trumpets blowing
Come the judgement day,
On the bloody morning after....
One tin soldier rides away.

So the people of the valley
Sent a message up the hill,
Asking for the buried treasure,
Tons of gold for which they'd kill.

Came an answer from the kingdom,
"With our brothers we will share
All the secrets of our mountain,
All the riches buried there."

Come the judgement day,

Now the valley cried with anger,
"Mount your horses! Draw your sword!"
And they killed the mountain-people,
So they won their just reward.

Now they stood beside the treasure,
On the mountain, dark and red.
Turned the stone and looked beneath it...
"Peace on Earth" was all it said.

Come the judgement day,

Come the judgement day,
JOEL

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Muslim terrrorists who murder, maim and set off bombs to kill non-Muslims are doing so in the name of Allah. They make their intentions and source of inspiration crystal clear. Their thoughts, words and deeds are completely guided by the foul teachings of the Quran and their role model is the fanatical, deluded , murderous and demon-worshipping asura, Muhammad.
JOEL

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

If the Father or God of Jesus is the Babylonian deity EL (that the Hebrew patriarchs worshipped after borrowing it from the baal-moloch worshipping people of the Middle East), then, poor Jesus is to be pitied since as well known El is simply a murderous Baal. The Islamic Allah is the same Babyllonian El because the teachings of the Quran are as evil as the teachings of the Tanakh and, as stated earlier, the vile contents of the Tanakh are direct copies of the demonic teachings and sadistic observances of the pre-Hebrew Baal-Moloch worshipping cults of the Middle East. ROFL.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
Bull Shit!
Illiterate and unschooled means they could neither read nor write. So, everything written under Peter and John, was not written by the two illiterates. 60% of letters in the New Testament are confirmed forgeries, excluding the forgeries in the gospels.
Jesus himself could not write, so how do you expect the two illiterate men to write letters and books?
They were Taught by the Holy Spirit of God.
You are a Muslim. you lack having the Holy Spirit in you to enlightened you to the knowledge of truth.

You have the spirit of Muhammad in you, so you have the spirit of falsehoods in you.

You worship Muhammad's jinn devil god called Allah.
I received the Holy Spirit of God from my LORD and Savior Jesus Christ.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

bmz wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a forged Bible and a forged God. A God, which was not shown and preached by Jesus.
Need I say more?
What I have you cannot have for you are not reborn of the Spirit of God.

Your mind cannot receive the truth from God.
1 Corinthians 1:23
New International Version (2011)
but we preach Christ crucified: a stumbling block to Jews and foolishness to Gentiles,

Muslims are still gentiles, the infidels.
You have the spirit of Muhammad in instead of the Spirit of God.
Muslims laws are made to protect the life style of Muhammad.
But Gods moral laws are above the the life style of Muhammad.
Muhammad said to be a Muslim, Muslims must love Muhammad more than they love God.
For the life style of Muhammad is the life style of Muslims.
God never said that Jihad is the way for Muslims.
So Muslims love Muhammad more then they love God.

MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Jesus is wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you find how many reasons that Gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke or John could also be forgery?
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Jesus is wrote:
CONTRADICTIONS BETWEEN THE QURAN AND THE GOSPEL OF BARNABAS:
http://www.answering-islam.org/Barnabas/contr...
Did you find how many times the Gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John Contradict Quran?

Why should you use double standards for GOB and other Gospels?
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

The Quran is not a forgery. Its plagiarized, fanatical, murderous and unscientific teachings are on open display for all to see and laugh at. LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••