Seems Maat(Mind altering and toxic) is marginally better than bu-tard!<quoted text>
Now, you will realize why I am taking you to task. Once again, you wrote something silly and repeated it.
Surah 66 has only 12 verses. Where did you get an additional?
And what plurality did you see in the last two verses?
Stop your incoherence and explain yourself well, please.
At least we now know for sure that bu-tard is a Catholic fanatic!
Bu-tard's deranged posts about murders, rapes, robbery can now be explained in terms of accusations that are levelled against his Holy Church that promotes human sacrifice on the cross and cannibalism. "At the Last Supper, on the night he was betrayed, our Savior instituted the Eucharistic sacrifice of his Body and Blood." (Catechism of the Catholic Church 1323)!
Now bu-tard can defend the rest:
- Naughty nuns and priests who follow Rev 14:4
- Catholic Church Fears Growing Vatican Bank Scandal
- Is The Butler's Holy Ghost NOT the official Holy Ghost?
The defendant said he was inspired by the Holy Ghost to rid the Vatican of ''evil and corruption'! They said he was MAD!
From court documents, trial testimony and the book itself, the anatomy of the scandal has taken shape: They describe how a 46-year-old father of three, said by court-ordered psychiatrists to be UNSTABLE, desperate for attention and with illusions of grandeur, came to consider himself inspired by the Holy Spirit to expose the Vatican's dirty laundry for the sake of saving the church.
- Probably Butler's Ghost was better than the Vatican's official ghost! As a result the head of the Vatican's own bank was sacked and poor butler of pope was arrested over leaks that exposed the conspiracies among cardinals and corruption in the Church's financial dealings with Italian business!! Why didn't the officcial holy ghost stop the corruption?
- Why does Vatican man of God have "secrets". If the representative of Christ can't be open and honest he should be sacked or are they waiting for Messiah to return to kick the Vatican man out so he would run out with a cross stuck up his posterior?
- Italian cardinals are subversively trying to gain more control in choosing Pope Benedict XVI's successor, according to a series
of embarrassing leaks.
- A steady stream of leaked documents since the beginning of the year has revealed the Holy See to be an unholy nest of conspiracies, backstabbing, and ambition. "Vatileaks," as the scandal has been dubbed, has smashed the Vatican's code of silence to reveal a long-standing tradition of bitter rivalries and corruption. The leaks point to at least three shadowy, interlocking plots:
**an anonymous campaign to undermine Cardinal Tarcisio Bertone, the Vatican secretary of state and Pope Benedict XVI's top deputy;
** a struggle over the future of the Vatican bank;
** Subversive attempts to gain control over appointment of the next pope