Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256401 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#149832 Sep 23, 2012
Dear Matt, here is the context of my Arab questions.

" lets IGNORE the fact that the Arabs SIDED with Germany in WWII - and the fact that there were several million Jews who were kicked out of their Arab countries during the 1940s and 1950s"

Please answer my questions, now.

How many of the INFANT Arabs LIVING today, "sided with Germany in WWII" 0r 67 years ago?
How many Arabs in their 20's and living today "sided with Germany in WWII" 0r 67 years ago?
How many Arabs in their 30's and living today "sided with Germany in WWII" 0r 67 years ago?
How many Arabs in their 40's and living today "sided with Germany in WWII" 0r 67 years ago?
How many Arabs in their 50's and living today "sided with Germany in WWII" 0r 67 years ago?
How many Arabs in their 60's and living today "sided with Germany in WWII" 0r 67 years ago?
If this group sided with Germany they did so when they were 1 or 2 years old. Evil Arabs.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#149833 Sep 23, 2012
In addition, my quotes that the poster responded to are CURRENT and NOT 67 years or more.

get it, Maat?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#149834 Sep 23, 2012
MAAT wrote:
Apart from the obvious that HUgh be should ask those questions to arabs!
Not so Maat, I believe that you are intelligent enough to answer my questions which include, how many Arab INFANTS lining TODAY sided with Germany 67 years ago?

I reject ALL suggestions that you are incapable of answering such a difficult question.

I tell you the truth, any 7 year old in Jamaica could answer it.

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#149835 Sep 23, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is talking about holocaust? I certainly made no mention of it and it did not enter my mind.
I was addressing the matter of Arabs siding with Germany and my point is how many INFANTS living TODAY sided with Germany and so on.
Again, please give the answer to my questions it is VIP as it is your introduction to something called TRUTH. In the past I have said to others who have like minds to yours DO NOT cultivate enemies. DO NOT underestimate others. A word to the otherwise.
How many of the INFANT Arabs LIVING today, "sided with Germany in WWII" 0r 67 years ago?
How many Arabs in their 20's and living today "sided with Germany in WWII" 0r 67 years ago?
How many Arabs in their 30's and living today "sided with Germany in WWII" 0r 67 years ago?
How many Arabs in their 40's and living today "sided with Germany in WWII" 0r 67 years ago?
How many Arabs in their 50's and living today "sided with Germany in WWII" 0r 67 years ago?
How many Arabs in their 60's and living today "sided with Germany in WWII" 0r 67 years ago?
If this group sided with Germany they did so when they were 1 or 2 years old. Evil Arabs.
Ofcourse you were thinking 'smart'again.
So all the obvious motors that drive these attitudes now, evaded you. For we would ask the same questions and state, what the hell is it to do with socalled hamas?

Apart from not having lived that war, or being second or even third generation.
I can tell you that it is far from dead in the minds of people in holland either. Nor in germany.
Having been wrong...as in siding with germans still makes people outcasts or casts doubts.
But if you are clueless to all the suffering that went on worldwide, you are bound to ask silly questions and think you are SOO SMART.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#149836 Sep 23, 2012
MAAT wrote:
<quoted text>
Ofcourse you were thinking 'smart'again.
So all the obvious motors that drive these attitudes now, evaded you. For we would ask the same questions and state, what the hell is it to do with socalled hamas?
Apart from not having lived that war, or being second or even third generation.
I can tell you that it is far from dead in the minds of people in holland either. Nor in germany.
Having been wrong...as in siding with germans still makes people outcasts or casts doubts.
But if you are clueless to all the suffering that went on worldwide, you are bound to ask silly questions and think you are SOO SMART.
I don't think that I am smart. I am what I am. My aim was simply to show that hate is not a one way street and that not all on both sides are into the hate business.

Your buddy, introduced the business of Arabs siding with Germany 67 years and more ago and so my point was and is HOW fair is it to those who were NOT born then and who are LIVING NOW? How could the unborn side with Germany?

Try answering the questions.

Much love, Hugh.
Frijoles

South Glastonbury, CT

#149837 Sep 23, 2012
HughBe wrote:
Just for the simple, the things that I am posting are CURRENT and not 67 years ago when WW11 ended.
If you are so daft that you can not understand the history of this, then I am of no help to you.

Its like thinking the Turks and Armenians woke up yesterday and started to dislike eachother.

Or that Christian anti-semitism started with the KKK

MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#149838 Sep 23, 2012
I see this thread has gone into hyper active mode, 300 + messages in one day and that is without our false yogi being present.

And more the quantity, lesser is the quality as popular saying goes.

I would request people to cool down and post less messages each day.

Let them think and then write down their replies.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#149839 Sep 23, 2012
To: NQ (Repeat): No problem if you missed it in jungle out there.

What is the Higher Purpose of Humans Life on this Earth? Part-5

Who are men’s “Perpetual Enemies” who want to see human’s fail the test of their lives:

According to Quran, there are only two perpetual enemies of humans who want to see that humans should fail this test.

a. First and foremost of this is Satan: He was the enemy of Adam and Eve, first humans and is also the enemy of each and every human being, male or female on this each.

Quran warns us in a language which is most unambiguous:

“Verily Satan is an enemy to you: so treat him as an enemy. He only invites his adherents, that they become companions of the Blazing Fire”(35:6)

“He (i.e. Satan) said “Because you have thrown me out, Lo! I will lie in wait for them on your Straight Way: Then will I assault them from before them and behind them and from their right and their left: nor will You find, in most of them Gratitude”(7:16-17)

“(Satan) said “Then by Your Power, I will lead them all stray, except Your Servants amongst them, sincere and purified”(38:82-83)

All evil in the world ultimately returns to the Satan and every evil doer is ultimately following Satan and making his task easy.
Frijoles

South Glastonbury, CT

#149840 Sep 23, 2012
HughBe wrote:
In addition, my quotes that the poster responded to are CURRENT and NOT 67 years or more.
get it, Maat?
its the same conflict, you meatball

it didnt all of the sudden start yesterday

Google Hebron 1929 riots
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#149841 Sep 23, 2012
There shall NEVER be peace and SAFETY without Justice and TRUTH.

good night.

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#149842 Sep 23, 2012
I take those to be retorical questions.

All do, with a bit of sense of world history.

So now i am included in all the judeo-jamaican kkk prejudice.

Peace mon!
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#149843 Sep 23, 2012
Bonus love.

DEATH CAMPS for Amalekites. Read and enjoy.

"A popular leaflet circulated in religious Zionist synagogues recently included an article that discussed death camps for "Amalekites."

"It would be interesting to know whether they will leave concentrating the Amalekites into death camps to others or perhaps decide that wiping out Amalek is no longer relevant," the "Ma'ayanei Hayeshua" leaflet said in an editorial. The "they" in question referred to moderate religious Zionist rabbis.

The Amalekites were a biblical nation whom the Bible commands the Jews to utterly destroy. There are no known descendants of the biblical Amalekites today, but the term is sometimes used to describe anyone deemed an irreconcilable enemy of the Jews."

http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/news/edi...

Now good night again.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#149844 Sep 23, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
its the same conflict, you meatball
it didnt all of the sudden start yesterday
Google Hebron 1929 riots
more grace being shown to you.

I know that I am appetizing particularly your area of interest i.e. "meatball".

Now, sleep well dear.
hello people

United States

#149845 Sep 23, 2012
Rabbieeee
So if all angels are not messengers. What are some?

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#149846 Sep 23, 2012
HughBe wrote:
"Not only was the list of 10 Rabbis that Judaism Could Do Without, mean-spirited and presumptuous, it also turned out to be much, much too SHORT. By 290 rabbis, at least. Those who have gone out of their way to endorse a written religious ban on selling or renting homes, apartments, and lots to non-Jews, particularly Arabs."
http://www.haaretz.com/blogs/a-special-place-...
just out of curiosity, hughbe, how do you feel about the fact that so many were against the Jews in WWII?

Location hidden

#149847 Sep 23, 2012
MUQ wrote:
To: NQ (Repeat): No problem if you missed it in jungle out there.
What is the Higher Purpose of Humans Life on this Earth? Part-5
Yeah, I've given up reading so much of the posts right now.
MUQ wrote:
Who are men’s “Perpetual Enemies” who want to see human’s fail the test of their lives:
According to Quran, there are only two perpetual enemies of humans who want to see that humans should fail this test.
a. First and foremost of this is Satan: He was the enemy of Adam and Eve, first humans and is also the enemy of each and every human being, male or female on this each.
Question: Don't you believe he was really the enemy of GOD???(as well as Adam and Eve and others, but ultimately the arch-enemy of God?)
MUQ wrote:
Quran warns us in a language which is most unambiguous:
“Verily Satan is an enemy to you: so treat him as an enemy. He only invites his adherents, that they become companions of the Blazing Fire”(35:6)
“He (i.e. Satan) said “Because you have thrown me out, Lo! I will lie in wait for them on your Straight Way: Then will I assault them from before them and behind them and from their right and their left: nor will You find, in most of them Gratitude”(7:16-17)
So God threw him out? Just asking, not challenging. and threw him out of heaven?
MUQ wrote:
“(Satan) said “Then by Your Power, I will lead them all stray, except Your Servants amongst them, sincere and purified”(38:82-83)
All evil in the world ultimately returns to the Satan and every evil doer is ultimately following Satan and making his task easy.
yeah...except that we were born under the cloudy influence of Satan the Devil, who is the mastermind of this entire miserable world. And Jesus is the way out.
Buford

Scott Depot, WV

#149848 Sep 23, 2012
MUQ wrote:
I see this thread has gone into hyper active mode, 300 + messages in one day and that is without our false yogi being present.
And more the quantity, lesser is the quality as popular saying goes.
I would request people to cool down and post less messages each day.
Let them think and then write down their replies.
Where in the Qur'an is it mentioned that Judas was made to look like Jesus, since you called this "another miracle of God?"

Location hidden

#149849 Sep 23, 2012
Skeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
What are doing dumb bell.
Your post is bull-shit.
The Doctrine of the immaculate Conception is based on scripture.
You are ignorant Guy.
@ Black Thunder 42:
The Doctrine of the immaculate conception of Mary is on
This Scripture in Gods Holy Bible.
This text is a covenant between Mary Through the angel Gabriel with God.
Luke 1: 34 In this text Mary ask; "But Mary said to the angel, "How shall this happen, since I do not know man?
35. And the angel answered and said to her;'the Holy Spirit shall come upon thee and the power of the Most High shall overshadow thee; and there the Holy One to be born shall be called the Son of God.
37. For nothing shall be impossible with God.
[This is a covenant between Mary and God]
The moment Mary said; 38. But Mary said, "Behold the handmaid of the Lord, be it done to me according to thy word."
God purified, sanctified, and cleans Mary from all sin.
God had to do that to Mary before, Mary could conceive because Mary could not be with sin, and carry the sinless one Jesus in her womb with sin in her body.
When Mary said; be it done to me according to thy word,
She accepted Gods covenant to be the Mother of Gods Son Jesus Christ.
So your post is a fraud.
LMAO at your stupidity.
As a professed christian, it's terrible you speak this way.

Location hidden

#149850 Sep 23, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think that I am smart. I am what I am. My aim was simply to show that hate is not a one way street and that not all on both sides are into the hate business.
Your buddy, introduced the business of Arabs siding with Germany 67 years and more ago and so my point was and is HOW fair is it to those who were NOT born then and who are LIVING NOW? How could the unborn side with Germany?
Try answering the questions.
Much love, Hugh.
The same thought might be applied to those blacks in America who are still reeling from having been enslaved not THAT long ago, etc., and who still hate whites for that reason. Whatcha think? Blacks from Jamaica and Haiti in particular do not know that type of prejudice and in general do not join black Muslim, 5% groups that are popular in certain areas here. Similar to those who hate others because their families have been touched by continued hatred and prejudice, even if all are not responsible.
hello people

United States

#149851 Sep 23, 2012
Enoch is also a prophet btw
.they didn't put it on bible is because it will be against catholic perception of angels.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Science Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 6 hr Sharrp Shooter 409,470
News When computers were human: the black women behi... 9 hr MITS Altair 8800 2
News Bizarre Caterpillar That Makes Own Leafy 'Armor... 9 hr visitor 4
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) Fri Regolith Based Li... 218,797
News Reevely: Ontario agriculture grant program subs... Fri Erin 1
News Cleaned Dried Processing debuts new 143,000-squ... (Aug '14) Thu Blessing 7
News Why American Researchers Want To Use Cuba's Can... (May '15) Thu Were just afraid 42
More from around the web