Who Is Allah?

Who Is Allah?

There are 256363 comments on the The Brussels Journal story from Aug 24, 2007, titled Who Is Allah?. In it, The Brussels Journal reports that:

“Allah is a very beautiful word for God. Shouldn't we all say that from now on we will name God Allah? [...] What does God care what we call him?”

From the desk of Soeren Kern on Fri, 2007-08-24 11:56 Europeans love to mock the salience of religion in American society. via The Brussels Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Brussels Journal.

Frijoles

South Glastonbury, CT

#139276 Jul 6, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
I know many in london who do not claim to be Jewish and we also know they are missing during Sabbath!
We are NOT stupid in europe.
Are there more than one Alex's?
Frijoles

South Glastonbury, CT

#139277 Jul 6, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
Like murdoch, nobody is jewish!
The Wolfowitz Doctrine
In 1992, a startling document was leaked from the office of Paul Wolfowitz at the Pentagon. Barton Gellman of the Washington Post called it a “classified blueprint intended to help ‘set the nation’s direction for the next century.’” The Wolfowitz Memo called for a permanent U.S. military presence on six continents to deter all “potential competitors from even aspiring to a larger regional or global role.” Containment, the victorious strategy of the Cold War, was to give way to an ambitious new strategy designed to “establish and protect a new order.”
Though the Wolfowitz Memo was denounced and dismissed in 1992, it became American policy in the 33-page National Security Strategy (NSS) issued by President Bush on Sept. 21, 2002. Washington Post reporter Tim Reich describes it as a “watershed in U.S. foreign policy” that “reverses the fundamental principles that have guided successive Presidents for more than 50 years: containment and deterrence.”
Wolfowitzz was not the topic of this conversation
Frijoles

South Glastonbury, CT

#139278 Jul 6, 2012
george whyte wrote:
murdoch not jewish...who told you he is
Facts dont seem to have any sway, apparently
Frijoles

South Glastonbury, CT

#139279 Jul 6, 2012
I never thought I might say this, but a predator drone strike right maybe irrestibably enticing
Frijoles

South Glastonbury, CT

#139280 Jul 6, 2012
Its like Skeptic "died" and became a Muslim
Frijoles

South Glastonbury, CT

#139283 Jul 6, 2012
Alex,

I dont know why I am even wasting time with you, as it is a waste of time to communicate using logic and reason to fundamentally illogical and irrational people, but...

A response to your Jewish cabal spamming effort is simply - so what?

Do you seriously think there is a cabal of Jews taking over the world, forcing goys to eat gefilte fish, making muslims to give up their turbans for shtreimels, and pushing the world to accept same sex matzoh balls?

Seriously, do you know where stereotyping ends and individualism begins with regard to WHY people do what they do? Are their leftist Jews? Are their centralist Jews? WHY are you only fixating on one segment?

It seems to any reasonable person that you are doing what you can to promote division and hate.

If that is your modus (as it was many months ago before you appeared to mellow out - when ALEX was synonous with rabies) then I wish you fairwell and watch out for those drones.
Frijoles

South Glastonbury, CT

#139284 Jul 6, 2012
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
Anti-Semitism is a convenient shield employed by evil-minded Jewish eunuchs to conceal their deceit, cunning, bigotry, false sense of superiority and greed. It's time to strike down laws based on falsehood and to level the playing field.
Yes, you first. Are you going to stop spamming us with your halucinations?
Frijoles

South Glastonbury, CT

#139285 Jul 6, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Eric---"A JEWISH man defends Israel! An Arab will defend Arabia!" Why did you in the first instance refer to religion and in the second regional identity?
HughBe-- Is Jewish a religion?
It MUST be the full moon

smiles
Frijoles

South Glastonbury, CT

#139286 Jul 6, 2012
HUGHBE

I might note it is Friday too

Right on schedule
Alex123 aka WM

Manchester, UK

#139290 Jul 6, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an antisemitic twit and I shall be responding you slowly as suits your brain capacity
That is your problem.
Don't you try that "anitsemitic" crp on me to cover up a multitude of sins by non semitic "Jews", by calling every decent person who exposes the jewish duplicity and atrocities as "antisemetic"...!
Do you know what the heck "Semitic" means?
80% of the invading assoles in the zionist terror state are NOT Semites!!
So please stop using the "anitsemitic" card on me.
The real antisemites are the killers who occupy the zionist state committing atrocities against the Semitic native people.

You cannot cover up all the atrocities of that bstd murdoch just because he is a JEW. He CAUSED the death of millions of innocent peopple and you sit there defending him. It is expected of people like you posing as balanced posters!

Why don't you get your ass out to israel and defend it instead of using up the gentiles for your convenience.
Either you come down a few pegs or i shall be exposing the crimes committed by your people as information is available through britain and russia even if the creeps will do everything to cover up their atrocities to defend their zionist terror state.
There is a limit to what you can get away with to cover up the hatred and murder of innocent people in the middle east by foreign terrorists who call themselves the people of israel. They don't care two hoots about the native people who get treated like subhumans. For how long can you cover these up by trying to silence us by calling us "antisemites". This is wearing thin.

Ruper Mordecai the murderer is a JEW.
end of.
The disproportionate control of America by 2% cannot be covered up as an accident. It was well planned and executed.
Conspiracy to relegate truth into conspiracy theory won't work either.
You are extremely biased and i am not going to bother with your posts.
Why dont you call eric an anti islamic twit?
Alex123 aka WM

Manchester, UK

#139291 Jul 6, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts dont seem to have any sway, apparently
"Fact" to a tiny minority of nasty people is "lie" to the rest of the world.
The world will not standby watching the crimes committed by "bankers" who rape gentile wealth by posing to love us.
They get gentiles to spill blood on their behalf.
The game is changing.
Alex123 aka WM

Manchester, UK

#139292 Jul 6, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Are there more than one Alex's?
Pathetic response.
Alex123 aka WM

Manchester, UK

#139294 Jul 6, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Wolfowitzz was not the topic of this conversation
ofcourse not! I was demonstrating the demonic control of gentiles by posing as gentiles.
Jews don't control American wealth opinion and mindset.
America controls Jews.
Just seen a pig fly past my window.
Alex123 aka WM

Manchester, UK

#139297 Jul 6, 2012
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
The unholy Jewish world-dominance which is a result of their demon-god backing them is set to violently end over the next few years after which neither they nor their demon god will be ever seen.
I have tried my best to remain neutral but some of these chaps carry on pushing until their lies get exposed.
The Syrian-iranian plot was hatched a long time ago and now it is being carried out by their poodles.
The monsters pretend to be decent but they are not.
The Gospels were seen as antisemitic. so they used their media muscle to destroy the gospels.
The world has forgotten the Talmudic boast about killing Jesus the "bad" man.
Amazing how they manipulate the naive ones.
Frijoles

South Glastonbury, CT

#139298 Jul 6, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
"Fact" to a tiny minority of nasty people is "lie" to the rest of the world.
The world will not standby watching the crimes committed by "bankers" who rape gentile wealth by posing to love us.
They get gentiles to spill blood on their behalf.
The game is changing.
Banking blood libel.

classic
Frijoles

South Glastonbury, CT

#139299 Jul 6, 2012
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
Alex is less fanatical, more intelligent, less biased and has better upbringing than Frijoles.
An endorsement by Yoda is like a kiss of death
Frijoles

South Glastonbury, CT

#139300 Jul 6, 2012
Thank you Hughbe for the judging icons. I am happy to see that your concern for me has not waned.
Frijoles

South Glastonbury, CT

#139301 Jul 6, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
That is your problem.
Don't you try that "anitsemitic" crp on me to cover up a multitude of sins by non semitic "Jews", by calling every decent person who exposes the jewish duplicity and atrocities as "antisemetic"...!
Do you know what the heck "Semitic" means?
80% of the invading assoles in the zionist terror state are NOT Semites!!
So please stop using the "anitsemitic" card on me.
The real antisemites are the killers who occupy the zionist state committing atrocities against the Semitic native people.
You cannot cover up all the atrocities of that bstd murdoch just because he is a JEW. He CAUSED the death of millions of innocent peopple and you sit there defending him. It is expected of people like you posing as balanced posters!
Why don't you get your ass out to israel and defend it instead of using up the gentiles for your convenience.
Either you come down a few pegs or i shall be exposing the crimes committed by your people as information is available through britain and russia even if the creeps will do everything to cover up their atrocities to defend their zionist terror state.
There is a limit to what you can get away with to cover up the hatred and murder of innocent people in the middle east by foreign terrorists who call themselves the people of israel. They don't care two hoots about the native people who get treated like subhumans. For how long can you cover these up by trying to silence us by calling us "antisemites". This is wearing thin.
Ruper Mordecai the murderer is a JEW.
end of.
The disproportionate control of America by 2% cannot be covered up as an accident. It was well planned and executed.
Conspiracy to relegate truth into conspiracy theory won't work either.
You are extremely biased and i am not going to bother with your posts.
Why dont you call eric an anti islamic twit?
If I googled David Duke, I would see the same stuff you just posted.
Frijoles

South Glastonbury, CT

#139302 Jul 6, 2012
Alex123 aka WM wrote:
<quoted text>
ofcourse not! I was demonstrating the demonic control of gentiles by posing as gentiles.
Jews don't control American wealth opinion and mindset.
America controls Jews.
Just seen a pig fly past my window.
zionist cabal conspiracy theory

classic
Eric

Schaumburg, IL

#139303 Jul 6, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Eric---"A JEWISH man defends Israel! An Arab will defend Arabia!" Why did you in the first instance refer to religion and in the second regional identity?
HughBe-- Is Jewish a religion?
Jewish is an adjective that modifies another word--either a noun or another adjective. Here it modifies the word man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Science Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Just don't call it 'climate change': How the go... 51 min USA Today 1
News Episode 2: The Birth of Climate Denial 6 hr Subduction Zone 7
News The AI fight is escalating: This is the IT gian... 7 hr Julzee111 1
News Vaccine zealot Paul Offit claims children can b... 13 hr VACCINES MAIM KILL 2
News Election 2017: Pollution and climate change wil... 22 hr Acolyte 1
News Hundreds Of Scientists Urge Trump To Pull Out O... 22 hr ScienceNotFaith 319
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 23 hr Paul Scott 221,446
More from around the web