The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 396065 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#141255 May 17, 2013
huntcoyotes wrote:
63% of white voters voted for obama and that's racist. 93% of blacks voted for him and THAT'S progressive- that about sum it up?
Nope. ;-)

Since: Jun 10

Martinez, CA

#141256 May 17, 2013
Leggy Mountbatten wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really, you're just full of useless crap that deserves bad judge its, live with it.
LMAO! Says the cowardly troll who never has anything intelligent or of substance to post.

Martinez, CA

#141258 May 17, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
hmmmm, maybe Hitler and Co was right.
the mentally impaired should be, er, handled by a final solution.
when OUR government gets BIG enough, Rose, DO NOT COME RUNNING TO MY DOORSTEP ASKING FOR HELP.
"When they came for the 'Roses', I did nothing... the same as they did in the elections leading up to 'the end'.
When they come for me, weeellll..."
no, Rose, I/WE know EXACTLY what the point of that piece was... AND IS.
YOU changing it to fit YOUR POV is pointless.
and a little, er, irrational, too boot!:)
hey, did you EVER see NTR post that piece in support of HER position?:)
"hmmmm, maybe Hitler and Co was right.

the mentally impaired should be, er, handled by a final solution."

That's really lovely of you, higgans.

I know what the poem meant, and I didn't change a damn to suit my point of view.

It's YOU who's irrational, and your vicious and ignorant comments prove it.

It makes no difference to me if NTR ever used it or not--I don't believe she did, but why are you bringing NTR up?

Re-read your own posts and you'll see irrational, unreasonable, ignorant and extremely mean-spirited.
Bobby

Kansas City, MO

#141259 May 17, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do I lie about people so much? I'll tell you why.

When I can't control, manipulate, dominate, or intimidate certain people, I LIE about them or accuse them of being other posters. Or I attack their personal lives with more lies and hateful accusations.

It's weak and cowardly, but that's who I am and what most people have come to realize about me, except for the other weaklings and cowards who suck up to bullies like me. Truly pathetic, I am. I have no power, no control, no influence over anyone except the weakest links.
Reading your most recent posts I think everyone realizes that.
Thanks for sharing nonetheless.
JUDGE DREDD

Los Angeles, CA

#141260 May 17, 2013
Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>
Reading your most recent posts I think everyone realizes that.
Thanks for sharing nonetheless.
Anyone can alter posts. But if you haven't got anything worthwhile to say yourself and you can't seem to annoy anyone there is little point in posting.

Martinez, CA

#141262 May 17, 2013
JUDGE DREDD wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone can alter posts. But if you haven't got anything worthwhile to say yourself and you can't seem to annoy anyone there is little point in posting.
LOL! They're so stupid they don't even know how easy it is.

See above.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#141264 May 17, 2013
JUDGE DREDD wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's the "worthwhile" in yours?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#141265 May 17, 2013
MSNBC "Report" On Natural Born Citizen

&fe ature=player_embedded

Martinez, CA

#141266 May 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought it was extremely worthwhile. Naturally, you would approve of that filthy troll and his nastiness though. You always cheer those people on.

Read the post again. Maybe you'll grasp how worthwhile it is reading it twice. I doubt it though. You see what you want to see with no objectivity whatever.

JUDGE DREDD wrote:
<quoted text>
Bobby

Kansas City, MO

#141267 May 17, 2013
<quoted text>
LOL! They're so stupid they don't even know how easy it is.
See above.
LOL! You're so stupid you thought it was hard to begin with.
See this post.
LMAO!
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#141269 May 17, 2013
They can afford to Give Egypt 20 F-16`s and $250 million but they struggle with this kind of Crap!

Treasury Prepares to Take Measures to Avoid Default

http://www.cnbc.com/id/100736906/... |mod&ticket=ST-72157-IDzYg v1cV0aSDsSmCaDfMYv5AxVFdmVkjBP -20&rememberMe=null

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#141270 May 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Agreed.
"wild irush hoe"
In addition to being ignorant you are a cheap phoney. Altering others posts. How low can you go? In your case right to the bottom.
Peace
KMA
higgans

Avon, IN

#141271 May 17, 2013
<quoted text>
"hmmmm, maybe Hitler and Co was right.
the mentally impaired should be, er, handled by a final solution."
That's really lovely of you, higgans.
I know what the poem meant, and I didn't change a damn to suit my point of view.
It's YOU who's irrational, and your vicious and ignorant comments prove it.
It makes no difference to me if NTR ever used it or not--I don't believe she did, but why are you bringing NTR up?
Re-read your own posts and you'll see irrational, unreasonable, ignorant and extremely mean-spirited.
since that piece is a lament and WARNING about an OVERREACHING and TYRANNICAL government, WHY DID you POST IT?

by all that you support and who you support, YOU are FOR Big govt.

you aren't trying to put such actions on posters with my POV, are you?

based on WHAT?

that is MY point: your using THAT piece makes no effing sense!

it is stoopid... and even NTR isn't that stoopid (to use such a piece to slam LESS govt types)... at least she hasn't done so before.:)

my second point is that you MUST be mental to think such a piece is a SLAM against us LESS govt-types....

AND KEEP DEFENDING YOUR USE!

lord LUV a duck....

Martinez, CA

#141272 May 17, 2013
Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! I'm so stupid I thought it was hard to begin with.
See post below.
LMAO!
Nope, troll.

I figured how easy it was five years ago when I first saw some idiot like YOU do it. LOL!
JUDGE DREDD

Los Angeles, CA

#141273 May 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
If it must be 'worthless' to respond to it, what does that make you?

Martinez, CA

#141274 May 17, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"wild irush hoe"
In addition to being ignorant you are a cheap phoney. Altering others posts. How low can you go? In your case right to the bottom.
Peace
KMA
LOL! No dumbass, just giving the troll a taste of his own medicine.

See all the posts where the troll altered my posts. I don't alter "others" posts, just the imbecile who altered mine.

Yes, that troll is pretty low I agree.

Mind your own business and GFY. LOL!
Reality

Mount Eden, KY

#141275 May 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
That Ain't MY America!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =_J4ysDsI0YgXX
Great song.

Martinez, CA

#141277 May 17, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
since that piece is a lament and WARNING about an OVERREACHING and TYRANNICAL government, WHY DID you POST IT?
by all that you support and who you support, YOU are FOR Big govt.
you aren't trying to put such actions on posters with my POV, are you?
based on WHAT?
that is MY point: your using THAT piece makes no effing sense!
it is stoopid... and even NTR isn't that stoopid (to use such a piece to slam LESS govt types)... at least she hasn't done so before.:)
my second point is that you MUST be mental to think such a piece is a SLAM against us LESS govt-types....
AND KEEP DEFENDING YOUR USE!
lord LUV a duck....
You truly are ignorant.

I never posted that poem of Martin Neimoller to support any particular political opinion, and it had nothing to do with "big government" or anything you're attributing it to.

The poem was about apathy toward persecuted groups of people and how dangerous it is. It was about Hitler and the Nazis, not some modern tripe about "big government" and your ranting and ravings.

You obviously know nothing about Pastor Neimoller, Germany during WWII or the meaning of that poem.

It wasn't meant as any political or personal dig toward "less govt types." You're utterly absurd. I was reading posts and something reminded me of that poem, nothing else. Stop trying to assign treacherous motives where there are none.

Move on already, higgans. You're beating a dead horse over a simple poem that you apparently know nothing about and don't have the capacity to understand with your narrow-minded and petty attitude.

Martinez, CA

#141278 May 17, 2013
Just An Honest Man wrote:
<quoted text>Reported for changing the post you responded to.
Sure thing, Ralff. LOL!

Make sure you also report the troll who has changed dozens of my posts for months now. Or be known for the snitch and hypocrite you are.

Good luck with your reporting. As if that intimidates me. Hahahhaa!
Reality

Mount Eden, KY

#141279 May 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorance is "expensive" ...
Thus ... we have over 16 Trillion in debt!
Proof positive IGNORANCE is expensive ...
-n-
libTRDS 'fit' that bill ...
Since THEY are in charge ...
-n-
for how many years now?
;~)
You do know that its all Bush's fault.

His fault Obama is evil and corrupted.
His fault the libs are dumb as rocks.
His fault the debt is $16 plus trillion.

This is the only language the libs know...it been instilled in their little brains since they were formed, no hatched.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Science Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 32 min replaytime 210,136
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 2 hr MUQ2 254,915
News Connersville lands organic produce farm (Apr '14) 9 hr USDA_Inspector 30
News US farmers 'begging for workers' 11 hr spytheweb 6
News What is Absolute Zero? 13 hr ZERO in BEETLE BA... 6
News Small Farmers in Russia Are Getting Crushed 17 hr POVERTY for RUSSIA 1
News GMO critics protest at Monsanto meeting; resolu... (Jan '14) Thu madoff sinogog 13
More from around the web