The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 391273 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#108722 Feb 27, 2013
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text> Feel free to join us sometime. We have plenty of hazmat gear.
I have no intention of wallowing through your vile spittle or hers.
whatthehey

Austin, TX

#108723 Feb 27, 2013
American Lady wrote:
NOW can WE please "progress"[:)] to THE "subject" at hand!
THAT IS:
" The president HAS failed US "
;~)
BRILLIANT, HELPFUL and AGREE!
Everybody was Kung Fu fightening.....those cats were fast...
The Kung FU fighters need to come in and be as fast as lightening!

Clean up!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#108724 Feb 27, 2013
The Dissident wrote:
<quoted text> x-woman has accused others of the same. Like it or not, if it goes around it will come around.
This is a blatant lie. You know, when you have to lie like a coward just to feel vindicated there is something not right with you.

Dissident. No matter what sock you use, what proxy you use, how many lies you tell, how many times you twist the truth. You always end up lacking.

This lie is especially heinous because it implies that I accused someone of being a "child molester". Never happened.

You are a liar.

Location hidden

#108725 Feb 27, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
You should change your handle to "SWEETY-X" !!
LMAO!
You should change yours to "Hooked on phonics". ;)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#108726 Feb 27, 2013
whatthehey wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, American Lady! Hang in there. YOU, will be the one to uncover the next articles that will come to light in a few days! "Someones" are going to be very upset as to how this man has duped them in his leadership role! Promises made this past election term AND broken-a biggie!
Hey TEXAS/"my DEAR Watson" ...
I hear ya!

Let's Keep on KEEPING on! <3
LMAO

Sulaymaniyah, Iraq

#108727 Feb 27, 2013
American Lady wrote:
I've given MY views VERY adamantly!
SOooooo ... PLEASE quit talking about ME and GET on with the SUBJECT!
Talking about ME is doing NOTHING to make "progress" ... it JUST slows DOWN the board!
Got iT!
GOOD!
I do NOT "need NOR want" the attention! as some TEND to believe!
I just WANT to put MY opinion[that's ALL it IS] on here LIKE everyone ELSE is!
k ...
:D
Dumb azzed crackhead
O i C U 8 1 2

Canyon Country, CA

#108728 Feb 27, 2013
American Lady wrote:
NOW can WE please "progress"[:)] to THE "subject" at hand!
THAT IS:
" The president HAS failed US "
;~)
buckAloo!

U.S. Senate approves JACK Lew as Treasury chief.

http://news.yahoo.com/u-senate-approves-lew-t...

Location hidden

#108729 Feb 27, 2013
The Dissident wrote:
<quoted text> Trying to refasten your Velcro hook shoes again?
No, I'm reading up on dialysis machines. ;)

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Rest well Brother

#108730 Feb 27, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know they did bannings that way and I don't know enough about huntsforcoyotes to know why he would have been banned.
Not that it's any of my business either, but it would make more sense to ban a poster that way than the way it's usually done.
I know some people that have been banned still have access to those accounts and us them to manipulate the judgeits and prop themselves or their friends.
Not much about the way this site is run makes any sense to me.
They started that 6 or 8 months ago now.. Personally I think they should stick to traditional bans and not leaving anyone wondering.. Actually they should give the poster a heads up that they are banned and a reason why like they do warnings.. JMO.. Regarding a banned poster having access they have to like it or not.. ALL post and feedback/accounts are archived in case of future lawsuits.. I think if a account is banned all their post should be removed but don't always happen..

Eagle
American Lady

Danville, KY

#108731 Feb 27, 2013
Homeland Security official quits after illegal immigrants freed over budget cuts

WASHINGTON - The senior U.S. Homeland Security Department official in charge of arresting and deporting illegal immigrants announced his resignation the same day the agency said that hundreds of people facing deportation had been released from immigration jails due to looming budget cuts, according to a resignation letter obtained Wednesday by The Associated Press. The government said he had told his bosses weeks ago that he planned to retire.

President Barack Obama's spokesman, Jay Carney, said Wednesday that the decision to release the immigrants was made without any input from the White House. He described the immigrants as "low-risk, non-criminal detainees."

http://www.vancouversun.com/news/Homeland+Sec...

We're LOSING all the "good" people BECAUSE of "corruption" ...

Plain & SIMPLE!

“ON THE PROWL”

Rest well Brother

#108732 Feb 27, 2013
Liberals Own It wrote:
Rep. Sam Graves Introduces the SAVE Act
Wednesday, February 27, 2013, 9:44 AM EST
Rep. Sam Graves (R-Mo.) introduced the SAVE Act (H.R.830) on Tuesday - a bill that would mandate E-Verify nationwide, strengthen border security, and improve interior enforcement. The SAVE Act was previously introduced by Deomcrat Rep. Heath Shuler who retired at the end of the last Congress. Rep. Graves bill is identical to the legislation offered by Rep. Shuler.
Four Members are original cosponsors, including Reps. Ralph Hall (R-Texas), Vicky Hartzler (R-Mo.), Alan Nunnelee (R-Miss.), and Dana Rohrabacher (R-Calif.). After introduction, the SAVE Act typically receives massive bipartisan support.
The SAVE Act would:
Read More: https://www.numbersusa.com/content/news/febru...
If they had any hopes of passing CIR they would have passed this years ago and made a good faith effort.. But what do they do?? Catch and release.. What a joke..

Eagle

“and I don't care....”

Since: Oct 11

The Burbs, USA

#108734 Feb 27, 2013
End of lesson wrote:
DON'T F*CK WITH CONSERVATIVES!
Here puzzie, puzzie, puzzie..........LOL!

PAPER TIGERS

http://youtu.be/7F8NFfaHVYY

SUE THOMPSON
k9-pee-vid
LMAO

Sulaymaniyah, Iraq

#108735 Feb 27, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Homeland Security official quits after illegal immigrants freed over budget cuts
WASHINGTON - The senior U.S. Homeland Security Department official in charge of arresting and deporting illegal immigrants announced his resignation the same day the agency said that hundreds of people facing deportation had been released from immigration jails due to looming budget cuts, according to a resignation letter obtained Wednesday by The Associated Press. The government said he had told his bosses weeks ago that he planned to retire.
President Barack Obama's spokesman, Jay Carney, said Wednesday that the decision to release the immigrants was made without any input from the White House. He described the immigrants as "low-risk, non-criminal detainees."
http://www.vancouversun.com/news/Homeland+Sec...
We're LOSING all the "good" people BECAUSE of "corruption" ...
Plain & SIMPLE!
You suck at this. You should try a new hobby like playing on the freeway or something. Dumb azzed crackhead.

“ON THE PROWL”

Rest well Brother

#108736 Feb 27, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
WASHINGTON (AP)-- President Barack Obama and his officials are doing their best to drum up public concern over the shock wave of spending cuts that could strike the government in just days. So it's a good time to be alert for sky-is-falling hype.
Administration officials are coming forward with a grim compendium of jobs to be lost, services to be denied or delayed, military defenses to be let down and important operations to be disrupted. Obama's new chief of staff, Denis McDonough, spoke of a "devastating list of horribles."
For most Americans, though, it's far from certain they will have a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day if the budget-shredder known as the sequester comes to pass. Maybe they will, if the impasse drags on for months.
For now, there's a whiff of the familiar in all the foreboding, harking back to the mid-1990s partial government shutdown, when officials said old people would go hungry, illegal immigrants would have the run of the of the land and veterans would go without meds. It didn't happen.
http://news.yahoo.com/spin-meter-dubious-list...
----------
2.5% of $3.7 trillion!!!!!
I still say sequestration needs to happen.. Really the pubs might take a short term hit but in the long run will come out better..

Eagle
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#108737 Feb 27, 2013
Kelly Rosenthal's 25 Best Guitar Riffs

American Lady

Danville, KY

#108738 Feb 27, 2013
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
You suck at this. You should try a new hobby like playing on the freeway or something. Dumb azzed crackhead.
Light Of A Brand New Morning

“ON THE PROWL”

Rest well Brother

#108739 Feb 27, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Talibaggers tend to pick and choose which words they will read and what words they will disregard.
The polls indicate that among registered voters, 50% approve of Obama's performance while 48% disapprove. Of course the tallibaggers will say nearly half of America disapproves of Obama's performance and disregard the 50% that approve.
That works both ways though..

Eagle
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#108740 Feb 27, 2013
Ghostbusters theme ROCK COVER + Guitar Solo

“ON THE PROWL”

Rest well Brother

#108741 Feb 27, 2013
huntscoyotes wrote:
<quoted text>I would rather argue with him than be between him and a cheesebuger.
LOL.. Funny.. But all in all at least he will have obamacare in the end..

Eagle

“ON THE PROWL”

Rest well Brother

#108742 Feb 27, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
Never mind conservative or liberal for just a minute, are we still taking bets on whether or not sequestration is going to happen or does everybody think this is a done deal?
The pubs need to stand firm and let it happen.. But they and the dems will kck the can further down the road with a last minute deal.. JMO..

Eagle

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Science Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 12 min replaytime 201,311
News If there's alien life in the universe, where is... (Jul '15) 1 hr nanoanomaly 166
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr Frijoles 253,487
News Will Green Political Machine Foil Trump? 2 hr tina anne 27
News LNG opponents hope for repeat performance as in... 17 hr We Hate coos bay ... 1
News Lack of capital tough on young farmers Mon Beware place like... 1
News Speed Of Light May Not Be Constant After All, P... (May '13) Mon nakayama 88
More from around the web