The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

“Life is what you make of it”

Since: Jan 13

The good ol' USA

#100189 Feb 6, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
What a troll b*tch you are.
From what I've read, you do the same thing. So do I. So does everyone. The thing is, that's MOST of your postings. The Lady NTR posts things that are interesting and informative as does Jaxxon, Eagle, Xman,and (not lately) USMail. Where are yours?

The good ol' USA

#100190 Feb 6, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know that 10 billion is about 5-8% of California's annual budget? Though I'd like to see that number drop.... this is what poor border enforcement is costing the State.
Yes, I knew that- but I also know that Ca is so cash-strapped that it periodically pays it's tax refunds with IOUs, and their Drug Eradication Force has injunctions against it because of the noise their helicopters make while searching for marijuana in the rural areas- perpetuating the drug trade. Idiots run things in that state. Were it not for their industrial infrasrtucture, they'd not have so much money. It has little to do with their state government or middle class (sadly), but with the power wielders in private industry. PS- saw on the news- a lot of them are leaving due to the tax laws being enacted.
higgans

Marion, IN

#100191 Feb 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Out of curiosity, what programs do you feel are illegal?
all of the ones your post said SCOTUS said: it is NOT the Fed Govt's job to protect us.

don't YOU find it funny that the Fed Govt doesn't protect OUR jobs but make Food Stamps available?

IT doesn't protect OUR borders but it does have numerous military bases/personnel all around the world and actively plays the role of World Cop?

IT ham-strings private businesses with 1000's of regs yet bails them out when they run afoul of those same regs?

IT can't do the jobs it was formed to do AND it constantly meddles in States' businesses.

but, hey, this has been going on since FOREVER, right? it's ALL good... if Big Govt is on the 'job' what can happen?

let's see, the FG has ACTIVELY taken on poverty, race relations, drugs, public ed, housing, trade, immigration, foreign policy, PEACE, energy... and now health care. what will be the condition of HC AFTER the FG 'handles' it for 2 or 3 decades?

don't YOU feel better about your condition today than even 20 yrs ago? what's your take on our future another 20 yrs down the road?

do YOU trust this version of our FG?

hey, I know... let's put in some safeguards and some checks and balances and a system to monitor this beast so it doesn't over-reach!

Oops! been there, done that...

hurry, hurry, hurry....

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#100192 Feb 6, 2013
Good morning everyone!((HUGS))

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#100193 Feb 6, 2013
Figarooo wrote:
My goodness, you're so sweet! lol

Hugs back at ya! ;)

The good ol' USA

#100194 Feb 6, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
all of the ones your post said SCOTUS said: it is NOT the Fed Govt's job to protect us.
don't YOU find it funny that the Fed Govt doesn't protect OUR jobs but make Food Stamps available?
IT doesn't protect OUR borders but it does have numerous military bases/personnel all around the world and actively plays the role of World Cop?
IT ham-strings private businesses with 1000's of regs yet bails them out when they run afoul of those same regs?
IT can't do the jobs it was formed to do AND it constantly meddles in States' businesses.
but, hey, this has been going on since FOREVER, right? it's ALL good... if Big Govt is on the 'job' what can happen?
let's see, the FG has ACTIVELY taken on poverty, race relations, drugs, public ed, housing, trade, immigration, foreign policy, PEACE, energy... and now health care. what will be the condition of HC AFTER the FG 'handles' it for 2 or 3 decades?
don't YOU feel better about your condition today than even 20 yrs ago? what's your take on our future another 20 yrs down the road?
do YOU trust this version of our FG?
hey, I know... let's put in some safeguards and some checks and balances and a system to monitor this beast so it doesn't over-reach!
Oops! been there, done that...
hurry, hurry, hurry....
Very succinct- I might add that it puts our military in harm's way and (recently) downgraded the health care coverage for Active Duty and Retired members. In effect CAUSING much needed enhanced health care by CREATING the situation that caused the need.

The good ol' USA

#100195 Feb 6, 2013
Adding to the list of informative posters (in my opinion) http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/TR4NO3... ,
We will add La Santa Muerta, American Honey and American Lady. Even that (registered) Rico makes an informative post on occassion.

Time to go to work- have a nice day, everyone.
higgans

Marion, IN

#100196 Feb 6, 2013
huntscoyotes wrote:
"We hang the petty thieves and the great ones we appoint to high office"- Aesop.
Aesop was what, 3000 yrs ago?

ah, Human Nature...

some people think we have changed and evolved, much like our technology.

idiots...
higgans

Marion, IN

#100197 Feb 6, 2013
<quoted text>
You know right wingnuts, they're always going to deflect from the fact that an overwhelming majority of mass murderers are white and right wing.
They can spin it all they want but the only group that the US Government has their eyes on regarding domestic terrorism is your garden variety right winger who's white.
I don't know much but I do know this much:

angry white men with guns formed our Country.

mass murderers are mentally imbalanced, period.

mental illness ca strict any one at any time... even after they pass a back ground check to purchase a weapon.

most of the last several mass killings were done by people that had BOTH mental issues and ILLEGAL guns.

99% of ALL guns in the USA are NEVER involved in an illegal activity... and even less in taking A life.

the vast majority of victims of homicides are killed by either a family member or some one else they know.

hand guns are the No.1 guns used in homicides. law enforcement officers at ALL levels carry hand guns to 'protect and serve'. so should ANY citizen have the same right.

the Second Amed is NOT about recreational or sport shooting. an armed, wary and alert citizenary is a tyrannical government's WORST nightmare. such a government is NOT going to tell you that they want to disarm you or why... until AFTER it has. it WILL cloak its intentions in 'safety' concerns and deceit.

being Free and STAYING Free is a messy and sometimes dangerous and ALWAYS vigilant condition. ask any surviving Native American what he/she thinks about individual gun ownership and, especially, WHAT TYPE OF GUNS.

while you are at it, ask them about TRUSTING the Federal Govt!

idiots....

hurry, hurry, hurry...
higgans

Marion, IN

#100198 Feb 6, 2013
oops... 'ca strict' shud be CAN STRIKE.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#100199 Feb 6, 2013
La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
What defines a "mass murderer"? More than one? More than two?
No mass means you're dealing with negative integers. <sarcasm>
La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
Might have something to do with the fact that 65 - 70% of the total U.S. population in 2010 was considered "white" by the Census Bureau.
It has nothing to do with that. I has to do with the way right wing radicals disseminate fear mongering and violence. Then you get your head cases that buy into that fear & hate who're always white who go out on these blaze of glory mass murdering of people.
La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
Fat and ugly Big Sis Napolitano is petrified of white conservatives.
Nobody is scared of white conservatives. The ideology & race is not a problem. It's the radicalism within that people tend to fear. Left wing radicalism is just as bad.

Since: Dec 11

#100200 Feb 6, 2013
Figarooo wrote:
Good morning Figgy!
Isn't it funny how we all have so many socks we never know which to wear on Wednesday? My friend PhreakkyPhroggy say's hello! ;) Ribbitt!

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#100201 Feb 6, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
Aesop was what, 3000 yrs ago?
ah, Human Nature...
some people think we have changed and evolved, much like our technology.
idiots...
Politics/Religion is the ability to control the masses by hoodwinking them. So not much has changed over 3000 yrs relating to that aspect. That doesn't make mankind idiots, it simply means that within humanity there are chiefs & indians.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#100202 Feb 6, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know much but I do know this much:
angry white men with guns formed our Country.
mass murderers are mentally imbalanced, period.
mental illness ca strict any one at any time... even after they pass a back ground check to purchase a weapon.
most of the last several mass killings were done by people that had BOTH mental issues and ILLEGAL guns.
99% of ALL guns in the USA are NEVER involved in an illegal activity... and even less in taking A life.
the vast majority of victims of homicides are killed by either a family member or some one else they know.
hand guns are the No.1 guns used in homicides. law enforcement officers at ALL levels carry hand guns to 'protect and serve'. so should ANY citizen have the same right.
the Second Amed is NOT about recreational or sport shooting. an armed, wary and alert citizenary is a tyrannical government's WORST nightmare. such a government is NOT going to tell you that they want to disarm you or why... until AFTER it has. it WILL cloak its intentions in 'safety' concerns and deceit.
being Free and STAYING Free is a messy and sometimes dangerous and ALWAYS vigilant condition. ask any surviving Native American what he/she thinks about individual gun ownership and, especially, WHAT TYPE OF GUNS.
while you are at it, ask them about TRUSTING the Federal Govt!
idiots....
hurry, hurry, hurry...
Hmmm... when it comes to guns, I seem to suddenly agree more than disagree with you.

One thing that stands out is that the 2nd amendment is in fact not about recreational sports. Like you said, an armed, wary and alert citizenary is a tyrannical government's WORST nightmare.

Thomas Jefferson, once said "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#100203 Feb 6, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO, the whole point is that you made it look like the definition for "Conservative" was "open minded".
No where in the definition for "Conservative" does it say "open minded" so you had to add it at the top to make it look like it was part of the definition. That is so dishonest, but not surprising.
What a joke.
<quoted text>
Conservatism is a closed minded ideology. If they had their ways, women would still be property, blacks would still be slaves and they'd all dress like drag queens wearing whigs while walking around calling their employers "Governor" as they take a drag of their fag while supping on tea from Britain.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#100204 Feb 6, 2013
Aphelion wrote:
Top 10 Reasons Why Liberals Are Hypocrites:
Liberals Are Hypocrites because they support free speech, except for those who they disagree with
Liberals Are Hypocrites because they claim to be for the helpless, unless he/she is in the womb
Liberals Are Hypocrites because they claim to be against racism, except when it is displayed in the democratic party
Liberals Are Hypocrites because theyíre against big business, unless itís the federal government
Liberals Are Hypocrites because theyíre against religion, unless itís humanism
Liberals Are Hypocrites because theyíre for womenís rights, except for Muslims
Liberals Are Hypocrites because they accuse their opponents of the evils they commit
Liberals Are Hypocrites because they donít want to impose values on anyone, unless itís their values
Liberals Are Hypocrites because their lack of compassion is evident by the way they treat those who disagree with them
Liberals Are Hypocrites because their policies harm those they claim to be helping
Wow... a right wing conservative kool-aid sipper. Next time site your source.
http://patdollard.com/2012/07/top-10-reasons-...

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#100205 Feb 6, 2013
Figarooo wrote:
Morning, sunshine!
Pilgrim Pete

Indianapolis, IN

#100206 Feb 6, 2013
It's astounding to see the low intelligence level of the Pro-Illegal non-whites in the thread. Most have a ghetto/barrio area style education sprinkled with Spanglish and Ebonics, and a false revisionist historical flavor to the real truth.

The White Supremacist groups can use this thread to further their cause. Pro-Illegals aid the Aryan arguments without trying.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#100207 Feb 6, 2013
President Obama hit the road Monday on a nationwide gun-grabbing tour. His show doesnít have many fans inside the Beltway, since being seen favoring gun control can be the kiss of death for senators with rural constituencies. So Mr. Obama is trying to shore up fence-sitting members by bringing his community organizing skills to their districts.

Contact your members of Congress and ask them to oppose any gun control."

http://www.nraila.org/get-involved-locally/gr...

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#100208 Feb 6, 2013
Pilgrim Pete wrote:
It's astounding to see the low intelligence level of the Pro-Illegal non-whites in the thread. Most have a ghetto/barrio area style education sprinkled with Spanglish and Ebonics, and a false revisionist historical flavor to the real truth.
The White Supremacist groups can use this thread to further their cause. Pro-Illegals aid the Aryan arguments without trying.
Slim... stop it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Science Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Zachary Mazi, Santa Cruz County Stories: a Ther... 2 min Big Mac Loon DBS 1
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min bohart 132,899
Video: Drone footage shows damage Greenpeace di... 4 hr Cordwainer Trout 2
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 4 hr Dalaiwmn 207,334
Utica joins other Upstate cities struggling to ... 5 hr Overweight Utican 7
Tonga's Nukuleka, the birth place of Polynesia (Jan '08) 9 hr tongangodz 1,970
Let's have a balanced plan for producing the el... 11 hr Solarman 49
More from around the web