The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 412966 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Ralff

“United We Stand”

Since: Dec 11

Divided We Fall

#83869 Jan 3, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>I understood you perfectly. We may not be able to change how we "feel" about something from the standpoint of "senses", but we are able to use our brains to figure out what we want to do about what we feel, and it's logic that should be the guiding force, the rational interpretation of sensation and senses that forms the basis for action. Otherwise, we'd be no different than animals - acting and reacting on nothing but primitive instinct, the "ding" "salivate" response.
Ya should. Rumor has it you're her ghost writer.

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#83870 Jan 3, 2013
La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know John Fitzgerald Kennedy almost lost the '60 election because he was Catholic?
Nope had no clue but you would think that unless he was a High figure such as a Mormon to be a Bishop or Stake President it would be alright, I mean we can't shed out all of Christianity now can we? What an interesting second name don't think I was aware of that either, isn't there some other famous person with the last name Fitzgerald?

“Peace”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#83871 Jan 3, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>How does one respond to another that says:
" I don't let my senses dictate my thought processes"?
Can anybody answer this?.....Not you, Rose because you don't let your senses dictate your thought processes.
You are not capable of any rational answer.
Anybody else? ROTFLMAO!
Does Obama let his senses dictate his thought processes?
I don't think he does much but Rose doesn't at all.
SHE DOESN'T LET THEM.....
She said so herself.
It's sounding to me that you're letting your emotions dictate your thought processes right now. Are emotions also part of your senses?

“Peace”

Location hidden

#83872 Jan 3, 2013
Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya should. Rumor has it you're her ghost writer.
Those are the rumors that are started by the haters. Like I said before....NO ONE WRITES FOR ROSE OR NTR. They are different people with some things they agree on and other things they may not. But you don't see either jumping down the others throat for not agreeing.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#83873 Jan 3, 2013
Ralff wrote:
<quoted text> I try to oblige when I can.
I agree. One should if one can.

“Peace”

Location hidden

#83874 Jan 3, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>"I don't let my senses dictate my thought processes."
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T ...
There is no challenge. I concur with you. I now know you don't let your senses dictate your thought processes. You said so yourself. LMAO Of the century.
Really posi....really. Had you never before heard of using your brain to figure things out. Or I guess not as you like to use your senses instead of your brain.
You see we all can play the same game that you are playing.
Now how would you fix our problems or better yet what would you like to see President Obama do along with both parties in office?

Ralff

“United We Stand”

Divided We Fall

#83875 Jan 3, 2013
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope had no clue but you would think that unless he was a High figure such as a Mormon to be a Bishop or Stake President it would be alright, I mean we can't shed out all of Christianity now can we? What an interesting second name don't think I was aware of that either, isn't there some other famous person with the last name Fitzgerald?
Edmond Fitzgerald

Btw, does NTR write for you too? Just wondering...I have noticed similarities.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#83876 Jan 3, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>She said what she said in her reply to me.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Everything that my senses detect goes to my head as they should. Are you different?
<quoted text>
She is also a hypocrite by saying:
"I don't let my senses dictate my thought processes."
And then saying:
"so you could say my vision helps my mind"......
Enough said. DONE
No, it is not done. Since you have chosen to use this as a vehicle to belittle, condescend, and insult then we should inspect this thoroughly so that maybe you will learn something.

So if she would have said she doesn't let "ALL" her senses dictate her thought processes would that have satisfied you? One word.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#83877 Jan 3, 2013
Trollwood wrote:
<quoted text>
When are you going to take the AR-15 out of your rear end and finally realize that the USA has a serious gun problem?
GUNS are "not" the PROBLEM!
IDIOTS who "hold" that gun ...
ARE THE PROBLEM!

Location hidden

#83878 Jan 3, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Sure, but leave PACO at home.
Paco has just as much right to be here as you do, as I do. LOL!!

Did you really think I was seriously asking you for permission??!! LMAO

That was just sarcasm Posi. Try and keep up buddy.

“Peace”

Location hidden

#83879 Jan 3, 2013
Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
"Some sites I've marked off my list because they are so biased in how they present information."
Posters are the same way and last year allot of us decided not to believe something just because you said it. You aren't the player you once were on Topix.
The only thing thats changed is her perspective on some things. Other then that I've seen no change in her intelligence or posting habits. She's the same player she always was.
NoMoreUSA

Woodleaf, NC

#83880 Jan 3, 2013
This Tyranical Bastard hasn't just failed...no, that would imply a single failure, when in reality, there isn't a single thing this shit skinned bastard has ever done right in his entire life, but to recap his reign of destruction here is a list of his most detructive failures and what will end these liberals reign of ruyin and culminate in a full on Civil War against them.

1. Obama Care- A communist manifesto that has ruined Healthcare in this COuntry, sent Doctors packing, closed clinics and practices countrywide, and started the Dollar on it freefall to Zero.

2. Spending this Country into Oblivion- on the tyrants hell bent quest to destroy this country he has quadrupled the Debt to a Mount Everest of 16.4 Trillion and is STILL spending like you can spend your way out of debt. Hre is doing this willfully to cause the Fed to print even more money which devalues the dollar further so that it will end at zero and totally collapse the Country's Economy, and the World Economy. It will end in the Bloodiest Civil War the world has ever seen, and in payment for that we WILL kill every single liberal until they are extinct for it.

3. High Treason - This Treasonous bastard has conspired with known Terrorists in Libya to attack and Murder one of the greatest Diplomats in the history of this COuntry, and he also got 3 other brave souls killed 2 of which were decorated Navy Seals. That is Conspiring with the Enemy During a Time of war...TREASON. On top of that when help was called for it was denied when this bastard KNEW the dsangers and knew his terrosist ilk were getting ready to attack. He sent our Diplomat over there into harms way purposely, he then denied an emergency Military flight OUT of there for our Diplomat knowing the attack was impending, and shortly beforer the attack reduced security even further to assure success for the enemy and to assure certain death for our heroes. Their blood is on his hands, and he will be tried, impeached, and hopefully sentenced to death for it.

4. Saul Alinsky Radical Communist Ideology - The tyranical son of bitch has intituted an illegal communist regime via a criminal radical ideology known as Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals. It is nothoing more than a book chock full of anti-american hate, and communist rhetoric to make enemies of the American people, and call for these libeal enemies of the State to join with them and perpetuate this reign of ruin he has engaged in...this Tyranical bastard has lead this attack and surrounded himself with criminals felons and thugs to break our laws, our contitution and create havok accross the nation. Uprisings such as the one in Michigan as of late where Union gangs and thugs attacked women ina tent threw hot coffe on them, and attacxked a reporter of just one of many examples.

5. Creating Internation Incidents and Disgraces to the the former USA- this radical communist Tyrant has broken International Law numerous times. He has illegally signed documents that would pose great threat to this Country's International Soverignty, he has eneaged in criminal gun running and murder rings between the radicals in the former US and Mexico, has gotten Border Guards killed which he sees as the enemy blocking these wetbacks from illegally entering thius Country to illegally vote for him. It has also caused numerous murders in Mexico of their own citizens which breaks International Law.

6. Disgracing Our Military Men and Women and Have got more killed due to his ineptness and hate than any other in the Histroy of this Country - One such example was when this bastard illegally took office back in 2008. He sat there with his thumb up his ass for NINE GOD DAMNED MONTHS while our troops were being killed and while they had ran out of water, supplies and ammunition. The enemy became aware of this and launched an attack on one of our forward operating bases and killed 27. Their familes would not speak to the Tyrant...their loved ones blood wa son his hands.

Ralff

“United We Stand”

Divided We Fall

#83881 Jan 3, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Those are the rumors that are started by the haters. Like I said before....NO ONE WRITES FOR ROSE OR NTR. They are different people with some things they agree on and other things they may not. But you don't see either jumping down the others throat for not agreeing.
Strange isn't it? They sure don't hesitate to jump someone else for the slightest doubt of their full agreement. No wonder there are rumors.

Location hidden

#83882 Jan 3, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Grow up, Ralffy.
Ralff is always that eager stander by, just waiting to impress for attention like a dog does tricks for snacks.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#83883 Jan 3, 2013
Illiteracy: The Downfall of American Society

http://education-portal.com/articles/Illitera...

COMP[does NOT stand for computer] Tests are a reguirement to be admitted to colleges.

Compass

The COMPASS test is a computerized adaptive testing system that helps place students into appropriate courses.
It is designed to help determine a student's strengths and

*** weaknesses *** in the *basic skills of reading, writing, and math.
*[They should NOT have EVEN been given a "diploma" without BASIC SKILLS---In other words - IDIOTS]
http://www.hgtc.edu/admissions/placement_test...

Ralff

“United We Stand”

Divided We Fall

#83884 Jan 3, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Really posi....really. Had you never before heard of using your brain to figure things out. Or I guess not as you like to use your senses instead of your brain.
You see we all can play the same game that you are playing.
Now how would you fix our problems or better yet what would you like to see President Obama do along with both parties in office?
For bringers he can knock off the attitude;

"Obama to Boehner: "You get nothing. I get that for free."

You can't blame that on the Republicans, Obama said it.

Seriously, that attitude only divides further and we need stuff REALLY dealt with not just patched up and pushed off. Our governemnt needs to stop playing games and start functioning again -BOTH SIDES.

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#83885 Jan 3, 2013
Ralff wrote:
<quoted text>
"Some sites I've marked off my list because they are so biased in how they present information."
Posters are the same way and last year allot of us decided not to believe something just because you said it. You aren't the player you once were on Topix.
I'm not a player. That's your identity and always has been. I get nothing out of any exchanges with you, and I long ago stopped trying. Once a liar, always a liar. The first time, you shocked me. Not after that. It's difficult not to see you as anything more than a "ding" "salivate" rodent in a maze. But, thanks for opining. I could be more pleasant, I'm sure, but why bother?

“Peace”

Location hidden

#83886 Jan 3, 2013
<quoted text>
It's not worth it, WA.
Truth is I'm not sure anyone understood what I meant. They simply chose to misinterpret or just call it wrong or stupid without even asking.
It's about having control of your thoughts instead of letting every sensory stimulus control you and your responses. That's ALL it meant basically. I never said that senses don't influence thought. But these people chose to make a huge issue over it just to attack and belittle like they always do.
However, there are some philosophers who do believe that thought exists in pure form (Plato) and that the senses function completely independently. It's complex and not for those who want to trivialize and be petty.
Enjoy your day, WA.
This is too tiresome and boring for me.
It's always worth it to me Rose. I don't like how people like to pick on you. I've always stood up for others that I feel are being abused. Rather like you do. Perhaps it's the mother in us.
My day is mostly done and I'll be heading out soon. I hope you have a quiet and relaxing evening yourself. Do something nice for yourself. That is always a special treat when we take the time to do that.
Good night my friend.

Location hidden

#83887 Jan 3, 2013
<quoted text>
I really don't think a single one of them has the intellectual capacity of a gnat, and they don't even know what they're trying to do. LOL!
They do seem to enjoy abusing people though for the sheer pleasure of it. That's a psychopath's behavior. But the anonymity simply provides cowards with the courage they don't have.
Truth is I don't care who any of them are. I wouldn't want to know people like this and thankfully I don't. I detest liars, manipulators and abusers and have very little patience for ignorance and childish games.
They're all immersed in a losing battle created in their own mind.

For most of us, this is just a discussion forum where people exchange ideas.

These people, like Ralff for instance, think they are involved in some kind of personal warfare where their own percieved personal competence hinges upon what poster "wins" the debate.

I imagine there are a number of issues at play with people like Ralff and it seems that his personalty and ideologies attract many like minded individuals, a cesspool of over indulged, low self esteemed, bullies.

Their presence creates a non conducive environment for any king progressive thought and ideas.

Ralff

“United We Stand”

Divided We Fall

#83888 Jan 3, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>The only thing thats changed is her perspective on some things. Other then that I've seen no change in her intelligence or posting habits. She's the same player she always was.
You would have to open your mind to see it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Science Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 52 min Dragnet52 256,494
News Is your child a "prehomosexual"? Forecasting ad... (Sep '10) 1 hr DoriX 766
News In border meeting, Sid Miller suggests distance... 2 hr Bush Lied People ... 1
News 14 percent of U.S. households struggle to put f... (Sep '15) 3 hr Texxy the Selfie Cat 104
News Donald Trump Is Mentally Ill According to Petit... 3 hr Domino 179
News Trump Orders EPA To Take Down Global Warming We... 5 hr Texxy the Selfie Cat 113
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 hr MADRONE 219,622
More from around the web