The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 387807 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#63788 Nov 22, 2012
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO US Not about providing real Freedom but Freedom to capitalize on Profiteering from others !
US wars in Vietnam was not about fighting but about plundering the Vietnam rich resource we call "OIL" and for other ill money global hegemonic agendas that making a few rich fat cat in US War/oil-for-profiteers enterprises, at the expense of world humanity.
Never trust the what you hear in media it is beholden to corrupted US corporate/govt media impact controls with agendas that only benefit few those corrupted and greedy corporatists ,at expense of many, this creates US Police state, Ruining our Civil liberties , and incite growth of world of enemies to banking US... U are cluesless.
Last I have checked out the Boerse of exchange rates the Dollar was worth pretty much not a whole to exchanges what we trade for?

To what's a supply and what's it really worth to who and what always paid up front and a fair price?

Well a land for dreamers lets just leave it at that for many are here having the need to do that...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#63789 Nov 22, 2012
Communism is in existing far more here than you would think Russia to hold...

If you want to think about an Industrial society neither well wait wrong far off there to tracks but to what Industry has to offer...

What's being supplied and what is the need?

Combinations and I am positive that they have knowledge as much as they would have in the set up land to what a rule Mormon Faith is that one that would lead?

They have been strong though I can tell you that as much as they had their freedom here and to their wondering out too to what has allowed them to preach amongst their people?
Maybe someone know terror a way of expressing one's emption we have skilled pilots to take down a Tower or two, maybe for some it'
s a way to feel peace...

To OH MY GOSH DISASTER HAD STRUCK America in that they were bombed to a total they still could count the amount of people...compared to what?

Do we know the toll of some Countries pasts in numbers to the dexeast F eck the misspeller mispelling I mean...

deceased

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#63790 Nov 22, 2012
They have a board game scrabble you could make up a million words as long as you could explain them they should count...
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#63791 Nov 22, 2012
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Last I have checked out the Boerse of exchange rates the Dollar was worth pretty much not a whole to exchanges what we trade for?
To what's a supply and what's it really worth to who and what always paid up front and a fair price?
Well a land for dreamers lets just leave it at that for many are here having the need to do that...
You do know US fed Res/Wall street govt invokes rounds of global mAcroeconomic wars have nations around the world to scale back because it ruining thier economy and some even Drop USD as Foreign Currency reserve and what US doing is really also coup d'etat on American Economic/financial Well being . As Peace for PAtriot and many of us American having clue what our US govvt and wall Street is doing to our Americans and world livelihood. paradoxically ironic!

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#63792 Nov 22, 2012
Well if the President is so Failing why doesn't anyone want him to be a Muslim?

Just wondering what is it that AMERICAN"S really want or believe in?

If the GermaNS COULDN'T DECIDE BETWEEN POLITICS AND RELIGION VERY WELL I WOULD ASK THE SAME...

The Koran the Law has it too that stealing etc...

I think it's all on an up-date as far as what gets stolen and to what the reasons would or could be...

Generational lacks they do happen gaps some fall in...right?

Hunger for a fill to the stomach should be looked at differently than to feeds one's high?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#63793 Nov 22, 2012
REWBA wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh it always "all about you" isn't it?
Here: Spice up yer life... http://www.1stcavmedic.com/Tabasco/Front-Page...
Have a nice turkey day!
REWBA wrote:
<quoted text>
It might not you. It could your world view. I don't know if you realize it, but you come off as a small minded simpleton from backwater USA. It's probably not your fault either. Some people have been protected all their life. Protected from diversity and protected from reality. The world outside Mayberry R.F.D. has more than a token minority from each race and ethnicity.

OK. You speak of MY "world view" and how "people have been protected all their life". People "protected from diversity" and "reality". The world outside Mayberry R.F.D and how I "come off as a small minded simpleton from backwater USA". I assume you were speaking of ME!!!!!

As a result of your comments about ME, I attempted to explain how MY "world view" had evolved! I attempted to explain how I viewed diversity, reality from small town USA!

How did you want me to respond?????? There is absolutely NOTHING which makes you people happy!!! You say too much, you say too little, you talk too much about yourself, you don't tell us enough, your link isn't legitimate, your link is fine, but I don't like it. It goes on and on.

If you DO NOT WANT A RESPONSE FROM ME, DON'T POST TO ME!!!! It is that simple!!!

United States

#63794 Nov 22, 2012
Tinka wrote:
A luxury item would be a Vanilla cigarette... LOL...concentrate on Luxury and what sponta...blah blah something ok.... OK?
i don't smoke ! But i go that other route by having some Vanilla Chocolate drink.

United States

#63795 Nov 22, 2012
Tinka wrote:
They have a board game scrabble you could make up a million words as long as you could explain them they should count...
It BOGGLE the mind! What you have for Gobble Gobble Day? A chick or two?!

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#63796 Nov 22, 2012
<quoted text>I feel load on my stomach already! Thanks now you got me thinking of food...
Dude I have had Turkey today so no one's given you some?

Oh which Reminds me we need that a Commune in the worst way in good ole Wildomar...

I have to mention that all over the place like the days past...

It was already midnight today in Germany I don't know what day it is or where the freak would I be could I be in time to if I were going by a different zone?

Maybe I just will live in the dark from now on to German standard's time...

Day here, night for me... man it was a harsh summer hot enough maybe one could have roasted a swine in shallow soil right of Mission Trail somewhere?

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#63797 Nov 22, 2012
<quoted text>i don't smoke ! But i go that other route by having some Vanilla Chocolate drink.
And some vanilla chocolate coffee cake (bread)?

No coffee for you as well?

United States

#63799 Nov 22, 2012
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude I have had Turkey today so no one's given you some?
Oh which Reminds me we need that a Commune in the worst way in good ole Wildomar...
I have to mention that all over the place like the days past...
It was already midnight today in Germany I don't know what day it is or where the freak would I be could I be in time to if I were going by a different zone?
Maybe I just will live in the dark from now on to German standard's time...
Day here, night for me... man it was a harsh summer hot enough maybe one could have roasted a swine in shallow soil right of Mission Trail somewhere?
Really i had gone over turkey a few time, i mean he got me hungry again.

You live without lights?
MISsion Trail? i lost you totally on this one?

United States

#63800 Nov 22, 2012
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
And some vanilla chocolate coffee cake (bread)?
No coffee for you as well?
NO Coffee! To fattening for me the cake, i'm stuffed and you?

Ralff

“United We Stand”

Since: Dec 11

Divided We Fall

#63801 Nov 22, 2012
Ahh, yea, about that amnesty stuff, don't believe it illegals;

Peace, turkey pardoned by President Obama last Thanksgiving, euthanized

Read more: http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/national/peace-t...

Ralff

“United We Stand”

Divided We Fall

#63802 Nov 22, 2012
Debt expands to $16,253,547,000,000...

Figures on government spending and debt

Figures on government spending and debt (last six digits are eliminated). The government's fiscal year runs Oct. 1 through Sept. 30.

Total public debt subject to limit Nov. 20 16,253,547

Statutory debt limit 16,394,000

Total public debt outstanding Nov. 20 16,292,689

Operating balance Nov. 20 23,412

Interest fiscal year 2012 through October 24,637

Interest same period 2011 24,675

Deficit fiscal year 2012 through October 119,995

Deficit same period 2011 98,466

Receipts fiscal year 2012 through October 10,804

Receipts same period 2011 7,558

Outlays fiscal year 2012 through October 304,311

Outlays same period 2011 261,539

Gold assets in November 11,041
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_GOV...
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

#63803 Nov 22, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
It is for you Ralffy because you are a racist.
No, That is you Bigot boy!

Obama`s problem is he is busy gallivanting all over the World worrying about other nations and doing nothing to bolster our own Country!

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#63804 Nov 22, 2012
<quoted text>Really i had gone over turkey a few time, i mean he got me hungry again.
You live without lights?
MISsion Trail? i lost you totally on this one?
Yeah I was living on Mission Trail it will remain home I suppose for a while in mind for sure...

I was parked at the Public Library right in front too on their patio...:) Honestly for 1 and a half years it was my home...they have street lights and not sure what I said now about lights I think no one is fully without it, or?
To be completely dim not sure if that is possible even, maybe the light bulb needs a replacing maybe wattage differences in who's holding the Flame?

Some European chick?:)

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#63805 Nov 22, 2012
<quoted text>NO Coffee! To fattening for me the cake, i'm stuffed and you?
Nope because it's not settling into the right places...I just had some pumpkin pie...

Hmmmmm it was good!!!!!!!!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#63806 Nov 22, 2012
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
No, That is you Bigot boy!
Obama`s problem is he is busy gallivanting all over the World worrying about other nations and doing nothing to bolster our own Country!
Hey Quirky, called anyone a "beener" lately?

Calling me a bigot doesn't make it so. Now you on the other hand, well, there's always your well documented history of hatred to back up the claim that you are a bigot.

United States

#63808 Nov 22, 2012
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I was living on Mission Trail it will remain home I suppose for a while in mind for sure...
I was parked at the Public Library right in front too on their patio...:) Honestly for 1 and a half years it was my home...they have street lights and not sure what I said now about lights I think no one is fully without it, or?
To be completely dim not sure if that is possible even, maybe the light bulb needs a replacing maybe wattage differences in who's holding the Flame?
Some European chick?:)
You must be hippie traveler in a 60s van?
Currious , your picture is that you?:)

Ralff

“United We Stand”

Divided We Fall

#63811 Nov 22, 2012
REWBA wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does Ralff have rewba tattooed on the badge surrounding her avatar? Not only once, but twice? Is she obsessed or what? I wonder why. Was it because I bitch slapped that silly hat off her beady little head? Hell, that was at least a hundred years ago. Did it hurt so good that she still remembers it to this very day? Or is is because she is still butthurt over the reelection of President Barrack Obama? That too was at least a hundred years ago. So why is Ralff still so obsessed with REWBA? Could it be that Ralff is a stalker? https://images.encyclopediadramatica.se/0/0e/... I mean there is like at least one behind every cute girl, so it could be possible. But I'm not a cute girl now am I? So why would a creep like Ralff tattoo REWBA on his avatar? Not once...But Twice? I mean hey! Doesn't that seem kinda creepy to you? Is Ralff just one of these? https://images.encyclopediadramatica.se/c/c9/...
If you are tired of typical tea turds, join me in the fight to send them back under the pebbles they crawled out from under! Attack tea turds like Ralff and others so that they run and hide in shame for at least one hundred years or so. And thank you for listening!
Of course you encourage attacks, you have nothing to dispute with. Same old same old. We aren't goin' anywhere punket.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Science Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Global warming made Paris floods far more likel... 5 min Into The Night 89
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 14 min Jones 252,756
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 18 min Truth is might 199,175
News Texas Supreme Court sidesteps key home schoolin... 41 min Paddling has its ... 2
News Former astronaut scoffs at global warming (Feb '09) 11 hr Into The Night 2,374
News In tobacco-loving Va., bars to quit cold-turkey... (Nov '09) 16 hr martin garey 28
News Family affairs (Jul '13) 19 hr Himel ahamed 22
More from around the web