The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

“Tutte le strade portano a Roma”

Since: Nov 09

Mount Vesuvius

#63560 Nov 21, 2012
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text> You must be proud of being an illiterate peckerhead. That's the face of the Buddha, gums.
LMAO!
Mitt's "target" demographic group.
UDIOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#63561 Nov 21, 2012
author/source
The Politics of Lying
Government Deception, Secrecy, and Power
by David Wise, p29

Where government controls access to both events and documents, information becomes a commodity, a tool of policy. It is shaped and packaged by the government, and sold to the public through the media.

BWHAHHHAAAAa

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#63562 Nov 21, 2012
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
"So does spending $16 trillion + that we don't have."
Your boy should have thought about that before launching wars of convenience and giving away the cow to his rich buds in tax loopholes and corporate welfare.
Maybe your boy should have completed a little research prior to promising to the American people he would cut the deficit in half and reduce unemployment to 6% or lower during his first term. Your boy also has spent more in 4 years than Bush did in 8 and what do we have to show for it??????

“Virtue is knowledge”

Since: Jun 10

"knowledge is happiness"

#63563 Nov 21, 2012
Vorenus wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!
Mitt's "target" demographic group.
LOL! Yup! Just the way The Mutt wants them.
Darsan V!

Location hidden

#63564 Nov 21, 2012
American Werewolves wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS YOU
http://youtu.be/GS-SOhoX-vU
Nine Inch Nails
FIST-Vid
Nope! Paid into that retirement every month honey! All mine!

San Jose, CA

#63565 Nov 21, 2012
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! We're truly Fair & Balanced!
You betcha! LOL!
XYZ

United States

#63566 Nov 21, 2012
author/source
An Act of State
the Execution of Martin Luther King
by William F. Pepper
Verso, 2003, paperback, p276
keyword(s)
Martin Luther King assassinations
n
The American people have been swept along to accept previously unthinkable restrictions and acts upon both citizens and foreigners.

The mainstream corporate media has consistently supported the effort to coerce an entire population of "good Americans" - our equivalent of the "Good Germans" - to accept these draconian controls.
dem

Chicago, IL

#63567 Nov 21, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe your boy should have completed a little research prior to promising to the American people he would cut the deficit in half and reduce unemployment to 6% or lower during his first term. Your boy also has spent more in 4 years than Bush did in 8 and what do we have to show for it??????
Chick with a dk.
For sure
Quirky The Eye

Arvada, CO

#63568 Nov 21, 2012
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, he does have a business and investments too. I guarantee ya'.:-) He even provided me some helpful advice.
Considering your past history here. Any one would be stupid to share any personal information with you!

“Virtue is knowledge”

"knowledge is happiness"

#63569 Nov 21, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe your boy should have completed a little research prior to promising to the American people he would cut the deficit in half and reduce unemployment to 6% or lower during his first term. Your boy also has spent more in 4 years than Bush did in 8 and what do we have to show for it??????
"what do we have to show for it??????"

I though you were living off two publicly funded retirement checks and your "life is good". Have you changed your mind?

Location hidden

#63570 Nov 21, 2012
REWBA wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then I apologize for saying you "protest tax increases while collecting social security disability for being too fat."
I should have said that you protest tax increases while collecting not one, but two publicly funded pensions.
You're still a brainless talibagger who had better hope that backwater state you live in don't get booted from the Union and replaced with Puerto Rico.
Pffftt!!!!! Just jealous!!!! I haven't said a word about tax increases. I am very willing to do my fair share and remember I paid into those pensions every month out of MY pay checks.

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Big Birds Nest..

#63571 Nov 21, 2012
REWBA wrote:
<quoted text>
Take a number, go to the waiting room and fill out this form.
https://encyclopediadramatica.se/File:Butthur...
Honer is earned not given to cowards..

Eagle

Location hidden

#63572 Nov 21, 2012
REWBA wrote:
Why are people so mean, for God's sake? I sometimes try hard to understand why so many human beings find it easier to be critical and mean and hostile, instead of being nice, but I never seem to get to any valid explanation. Maybe because they express their inside furies and frustrations by trying to make others feel lousy too, or maybe because they just don't care about the way their reactions affect others.

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Big Birds Nest..

#63573 Nov 21, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does facts like that allude them??

Eagle
UIdiotRacesMAKEW ORLDPEACE

United States

#63574 Nov 21, 2012
Inside the Military Media Industrial Complex: Impacts on Movements for Peace and Social Justice
by Peter Phillips and Mickey Huff
Project Censored. December 21, 2009

Billionaire Rupert Murdoch loses $50 million a year on the NY Post, billionaire Richard Mellon Scaife loses $2 to $3 million a year on the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review, billionaire Philip Anschutz loses around $5 million a year on The Weekly Standard, and billionaire Sun Myung Moon has lost $2 to $3 billion on The Washington Times. The losses in supporting conservative media are part of a strategy of ideological control. They also buy bulk quantities of ultra-conservative books bringing them to the top of the NY Times bestseller list and then give away copies to “subscribers” to their websites and publications. They fund conservative “think tanks” like Heritage and Cato with hundreds of millions of dollars a year. All this buys them respectability and a megaphone. Even though William Kristol’s publication, the Standard, is a money-loser, his association with it has often gotten him on TV talk shows and a column with The New York Times. Sponsorships of groups like Grover Norquist’s anti-tax “Americans for Tax Reform” regularly get people like him front-and-center in any debate on taxation in the United States. This has contributed to extensive tax cuts for the wealthy and the most unfair tax laws of any industrialized country – all found acceptable by a public relying upon sound-bites about the dangers of ‘big government.’ Hence media corporation officials and others in the health care, energy and weapons industries remain wealthier than ordinary people can imagine. Their expenditures for molding opinion are better understood as investments in a conservative public ideology.

WAKE UP TIME ALL!

Location hidden

#63575 Nov 21, 2012
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
I have seen many of your mean and nasty posts, so it appears to me that you're being highly hypocritical to ask this question. You also have no qualms about your friends or those who agree with your views posting vile and vulgar comments to your opponents.
So, you were saying about being a "hypocrite?"
This is Topix. If you can't stand the heat, then maybe you need a new kitchen. LOL!
But do you honestly expect you're going to change anyone by playing Mother Teresa here?
I thought you didn't want to communicate with me Rose!!!!!! Then leave me the hell alone! Mind your own damn business!!!

“Virtue is knowledge”

"knowledge is happiness"

#63576 Nov 21, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all yours, hon. But your "retirement" is being subsidized by local and state governments. Your retirement deduction was matched to some degree by American taxpayers.

Location hidden

#63577 Nov 21, 2012
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! I couldn't care less about the links you choose.
And once again, you exaggerate and distort the truth. I do NOT call anything I don't agree with "whining."
And it is in no way "hypocritical" for me to disagree with what you post and call it "whining" when that is my honest observation. You simply cannot stand anyone disagreeing with you.
I am no "hypocrite," but you may be projecting again. I still have the right to post what I want, and I did. You have no game as usual. And instead of whining so much about others opinions, perhaps you should laugh more and take yourself less seriously.
Pffftt!!!! Whatever! Same old song and dance! You are becoming quite boring!
UIdiotRacesMAKEW ORLDPEACE

United States

#63579 Nov 21, 2012
The Economic Elite vs. the People of the United States of America
a 6 part series
by David DeGraw
http://dissidentvoice.org/ ,

The mainstream media creates what is known in mass psychology as the “spectrum of thinkable thought.” By constantly discussing and debating surface issues, they limit the range of debate. Having the Republican vs. Democrat paradigm leads us to never debating the underlying Economic Elite who control both of the parties, not to mention their ownership of the media platform on which this debate is taking shape. The more important underlying issues are never discussed, and therefore never enter public consciousness.

MWHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAAHA

San Jose, CA

#63580 Nov 21, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you didn't want to communicate with me Rose!!!!!! Then leave me the hell alone! Mind your own damn business!!!
Hahhahaha! Every time I nail your ass for your hypocrisy and bullchit, you get mean and nasty.

And when you don't like what I say, you pull that "I thought you didn't want to communicate with me" card.

Uh, public forum, Honey. And I can change my mind any damn time I please. It's called Freedom.

See ya......when you least expect it, just like Candid Camera. LMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Science Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min dirtclod 126,269
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 6 min Allahisdsupremme1 205,486
Study Suggests But Doesn't Prove Genetic Link t... 44 min Wondering 197
Water agreement still leaves issues for Kansas,... 3 hr Go Blue Forever 1
Global Warming Deniers and 7 Key Arguments They... 3 hr SpaceBlues 1
UCSB Professor Shuji Nakamura to Receive Japan'... 9 hr Switches 47
Muslim beauty 16 hr Dick Farang 4

Science People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE