The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story
USA Patriot

Temple City, CA

#63350 Nov 21, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up you loon. I've told You that I am not Rico. I don't give a chit what you "enjoy".
You don't know the whole story so mind your own business.
Only if "ima" the troll really knew who the real Rico was. LOL
Carla Tann

Canyon Country, CA

#63351 Nov 21, 2012
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
No proxy here. You main six accuse everyone of hiding behind a proxy because you can't understand that there are more people than you think that simply don't like or agree with you. You perfer to think it is only one person using different names.
Makes you seem really insecure. And rather stuck on yourselves.
Don't you have an ass to kiss somewhere? You are so very good at it. But then, you have had lots of practice.
Guess that is what happens when you have no real life to speak of. You have to spend your time here sucking up to others just like you.
Going out to dinner now. Why? Because I do have a life. Enjoy posting the night away. As usual.
More people than we think! too bad they all didn't vote.
USA Patriot

Temple City, CA

#63352 Nov 21, 2012
REWBA wrote:
<quoted text>
Being a widow on social security concurrently drawing social security survivors benefits from the deceased husband could be construed as two retirements. The only problem with her story is the one about a retired husband. She either failed to report remarriage so that her dead spouse benefits wouldn't stop or her "husband" is a bull-dyke on SSI named Ralff and they live in a state that doesn't recognize their same sex marriage.
ROLF!!!!!
ima

El Paso, TX

#63353 Nov 21, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up you loon. I've told You that I am not Rico. I don't give a chit what you "enjoy".
You don't know the whole story so mind your own business.
so? report me to the authorities RICO. LOL! LOL! hey, we can't help it your a ticking time bomb!
ima

El Paso, TX

#63354 Nov 21, 2012
you're

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Big Birds Nest..

#63355 Nov 21, 2012
PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah dental is a bit unfair here. Now you have to pay directly out of pocket, even for wisdom removal. Then if you are insured with blue cross, or another insurer, you have to wait to be reimbursed. That's assuming that your employer doesn't offer benefits, but most do offer 80% coverage or more! Alberta has free basic healthcare now, but even when we were paying for it, along with Blue Cross, we still paid less then $2000.00 a year for both, which covered our family of four! Now we just worry about the Blue Cross, as my husband and I are self employed and need to cover our own. For the most part you benefit with a single payer system. But of course it's not perfect. No system ever is. If I had to choose, France seems to have the best in the world?!
I haven't seen what France offers but I guess I misunderstood what Canada offers.. Single payer has been kicked around by the far left a number of times and quite frankly I am glad to get input from you and others regarding the issue..

Eagle
USA Patriot

Temple City, CA

#63356 Nov 21, 2012
ima wrote:
<quoted text> so? report me to the authorities RICO. LOL! LOL! hey, we can't help it your a ticking time bomb!
You really prove to be the sore loser here. LMFAO!!!!!!!!!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#63357 Nov 21, 2012
USA Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Only if "ima" the troll really knew who the real Rico was. LOL
That troll doesn't know her azz from a hole in the ground.

She's like Orkin with her posting in all CAPS. She gets mad because people don't pay attention to her looney posts so she puts them in CAPS thinking someone might read them that way.

Total loon.
USA Patriot

Temple City, CA

#63358 Nov 21, 2012
ima is a total loser!!!

hahahahahahahaha!!!!!

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#63359 Nov 21, 2012
ima wrote:
<quoted text> so? report me to the authorities RICO. LOL! LOL! hey, we can't help it your a ticking time bomb!
Oh, it's the "Queen" of birds again with the "We" "We" "We". Speak for yourself, you big old emu.
USA Patriot

Temple City, CA

#63360 Nov 21, 2012
ima wrote:
you're
Go back to school you illiterate!!!

hahahahahahahahaa!!!!
USA Patriot

Temple City, CA

#63361 Nov 21, 2012
I just reported "ima" for stalking and violating Topix TOS.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA!!!!
USA Patriot

Temple City, CA

#63362 Nov 21, 2012
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't seen what France offers but I guess I misunderstood what Canada offers.. Single payer has been kicked around by the far left a number of times and quite frankly I am glad to get input from you and others regarding the issue..
Eagle
What a surprise, a Canadian mysteriously shows up. You people are for the birds.

“ON THE PROWL”

Big Birds Nest..

#63363 Nov 21, 2012
Sharrp Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey bird don't you receive government assistance to?
No skin off your azz right?
Thank god for people like me who pay big taxes and my business which also pays....whatever you claim to have paid is long gone amigo....get in line with the thanks.
LOL.. Yea you business right.. Post a link..

Eagle

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#63364 Nov 21, 2012
ima wrote:
Everytime you call me Rico you make a fool of yourself you loon.

Everyone here besides you and your other crazy accomplices know that I am not Rico.

I should report you for being a looney, might get you off the streets, but I won't. You're Not my responsibility.

You'll just have to scream at the TV and at the moon for another night.

If anyone is a ticking time bomb it's that racist poster you keep sticking up for. That poster has a long history of attacking people that should be give over to the authorities.

Nobody wants you ImA, you're too loony. Hahahaahaha
ura hogg

Canyon Country, CA

#63365 Nov 21, 2012
ima wrote:
Settle down Sis! he might report you to the USDA for posing as a Hogg, instead of a Wild Boar.

“ON THE PROWL”

Big Birds Nest..

#63366 Nov 21, 2012
REWBA wrote:
<quoted text>
Being a widow on social security concurrently drawing social security survivors benefits from the deceased husband could be construed as two retirements. The only problem with her story is the one about a retired husband. She either failed to report remarriage so that her dead spouse benefits wouldn't stop or her "husband" is a bull-dyke on SSI named Ralff and they live in a state that doesn't recognize their same sex marriage.
Do you know how ignorant you sound?? Survivors benefits are for kids.. Now dumbass you wanna talk about widow's/widowers benefits they don't start right away..

http://www.ssa.gov/survivorplan/onyourown2.ht...

Now read and understand the link before sticking your dck in your mouth again..

Eagle
USA Patriot

Temple City, CA

#63367 Nov 21, 2012
I heard that "ima" adds to global warming every time she opens up one of her nasty little orifices.
USA Patriot

Temple City, CA

#63368 Nov 21, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Everytime you call me Rico you make a fool of yourself you loon.
Everyone here besides you and your other crazy accomplices know that I am not Rico.
I should report you for being a looney, might get you off the streets, but I won't. You're Not my responsibility.
You'll just have to scream at the TV and at the moon for another night.
If anyone is a ticking time bomb it's that racist poster you keep sticking up for. That poster has a long history of attacking people that should be give over to the authorities.
Nobody wants you ImA, you're too loony. Hahahaahaha
Ima is a prime example of why some mothers eat their young.
USA Patriot

Temple City, CA

#63369 Nov 21, 2012
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know how ignorant you sound?? Survivors benefits are for kids.. Now dumbass you wanna talk about widow's/widowers benefits they don't start right away..
http://www.ssa.gov/survivorplan/onyourown2.ht...
Now read and understand the link before sticking your dck in your mouth again..
Eagle
I heard you know how to milk SSA really good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Science Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min It aint necessari... 127,947
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 28 min BMZ 205,929
Japan Assesses Damage from Earthquake in Olympi... 4 hr SHlTWORMDAEGUDEBD... 2
Global Warming Deniers and 7 Key Arguments They... 5 hr Fair Game 52
Conductive clay rolled out to store energy 7 hr Solarman 1
UN body warns that 2070 is the deadline for end... 8 hr IBdaMann 8
Air pollution costs EU up to 189 billion euros:... 10 hr SpaceBlues 1

Science People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE