The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story
Pumped Up Humps

Ashburn, VA

#62994 Nov 20, 2012
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid Much Today?
You're stupid much everyday. You really didn't need to point it out.

“Virtue is knowledge”

Since: Jun 10

"knowledge is happiness"

#62995 Nov 20, 2012
TN Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, nice links backing up your claims. Page cannot be found, page cannot be found, and page cannot be found.
Could you post some "working" links to credible news that Saddam that he had a workable nuclear program after the first gulf war?
This is the link: http://www.mindconnection.com/library/governm... Another birther site.
Then they wonder why we poo-poo their sources.
Gus007

Oneonta, NY

#62996 Nov 20, 2012
Record Number of Americans Will Use Food Stamps For Thanksgiving...

http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/washington-w...

“Virtue is knowledge”

"knowledge is happiness"

#62997 Nov 20, 2012
Pumped Up Humps wrote:
<quoted text>
You're stupid much everyday. You really didn't need to point it out.
Point out my huevos, little girl.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#62998 Nov 20, 2012
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
I own your real estate, peckerhead. I live rent free in your noggins, but you need to start paying rent.
How so? Try and take it, freeloader. Paying rent to whom? You? Please tell me how you have earned the power to do so?
Rude Abago

Canyon Country, CA

#62999 Nov 20, 2012
American Lady wrote:
How many of you pd trolls are "illegals" ...
Everyone that doesn't agree with you is a illegal. They're out there picking crops with one hand and posting on a laptop with the other, genius.
Gus007

Oneonta, NY

#63000 Nov 20, 2012
FOOD PANTRY SEES 400% INCREASE IN DEMAND...

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2012/11/19/demand-...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#63001 Nov 20, 2012
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>But, you are an idiot. You just proved it;-)
I really have trouble understanding people who hate their lives so much they feel the need to criticize everyone they come in contact with. Why don't you stop lying to yourself about why you behave the way you do. Take responsibility for your actions and pathetic spew!!!! Take a good look in the mirror honey!!!!

Location hidden

#63003 Nov 20, 2012
Pumped Up Humps wrote:
<quoted text>
She does. She once stated that she wanted to move from Kentucky to Connecticut because, her words:
"every time I go to town I notice how fat my neighbors are. The girls in Kentucky are all fat, they just don't care about themselves the way 'educated girls in the east do' Women in Connecticut for example seem to care about themselves. Where all the girls here want to do is find a daddy to take care of them."
Her words, it was said here on topix and was recorded. I couldn't make this shit up if I wanted too. NTR is nothing but a worthless troll.
That says it all about her character and true interest in humanity. She really puts on airs to convince people she is truly interested in the well-being of society, but it is all just spew!
Pumped Up Humps

Ashburn, VA

#63004 Nov 20, 2012
Gus007 wrote:
Record Number of Americans Will Use Food Stamps For Thanksgiving...
http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/washington-w...
That's one good thing. At least NTR, Rico, USMAIL and Rose won't have to go without this year. Unless they trade their stamps for booze and crack again.

Location hidden

#63005 Nov 20, 2012
Allan Towne wrote:
<quoted text>
Bruce Springsteen, Billy Joel play Barack 'n' roll.
http://articles.nydailynews.com/2008-10-20/go...
Bruce Springsteen and Billy Joel raised about $7 million for Barack Obama's campaign and delivered a concert that's already entered into rock legend. Along the way, the Boss and the Piano Man also had a few laughs.
I am thrilled!!!!!
Pumped Up Humps

Ashburn, VA

#63006 Nov 20, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
I really have trouble understanding people who hate their lives so much they feel the need to criticize everyone they come in contact with. Why don't you stop lying to yourself about why you behave the way you do. Take responsibility for your actions and pathetic spew!!!! Take a good look in the mirror honey!!!!
Damn. Amen to that one.

Location hidden

#63007 Nov 20, 2012
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>This is classic. Everybody and their grandmothers (I AM one) KNEW this two weeks ago. If you'd ever direct your attention to a MSM media website ANYHERE on the WWW, you would have known that too.
Get outta' here with your stale old new from your tabloid journalism news sites. What a lemon you are.
Who are you to tell anyone to "get outta' here"? If you don't like it, sign off pig!!!
Pumped Up Humps

Ashburn, VA

#63008 Nov 20, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
That says it all about her character and true interest in humanity. She really puts on airs to convince people she is truly interested in the well-being of society, but it is all just spew!
Exactly.

Location hidden

#63009 Nov 20, 2012
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I guess. He works at Walmart. What did you expect?
What compassion and humility!!!!! You are a joke!!!!
Q The Eye

Denver, CO

#63010 Nov 20, 2012
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahhahahahha! Make me, Shut Up, you nasty little dweeb.
I have never lied about a thing, but you know that. Drunk again, Quirky?
If anyone pushes BS on people it's been YOU and your stupid gang of imbecilic friends.
Grow up, moron. LMAO at you!!
You tell everyone to grow up, and Call them little girls?? Aren`t you A Girl? Will you ever get past the 70`s? you still act like a dumb Liberal Hippie.

You live a lie. Guess we will all feel reality for the next 4 years. Sadly many will feel it big time!

“Virtue is knowledge”

"knowledge is happiness"

#63011 Nov 20, 2012
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I know first hand and it makes me cry. It makes my firm cry as well...To see this happening to my beloved country.
The country that I took a solemn oath to protect with heart, hand and soul....and life.
One Waaaaaaambulance coming right up!!!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#63012 Nov 20, 2012
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
In these days and times a job is a job..
BTW I wanted to ask you why does Canada treat their poor different than the rich with a single payer system??
Eagle
How do the poor suffer? Many Provinces now provide free health care to it's citizens. The result is higher taxes, but well worth it as the single payer system benefits everybody as a whole.

The poor probably get more coverage than most, since the government would subsidize them for medication and other necessities.

The disadvantage would be that the main health care system doesn't cover everything, so a supplementary insurance would be necessary to completely cover you. Like Blue Cross. Many seniors are entitled to both for free, and often employers will offer this as an incentive. Either way, it is still quite affordable.

http://www.pnhp.org/facts/what-is-single-paye...

“Virtue is knowledge”

"knowledge is happiness"

#63013 Nov 20, 2012
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Why not debunk this instead of annoying me?
http://www.wnd.com/2012/11/how-obama-can-be-s...
Perhaps then I will concede but not until you do.
WND?

Birther dung! Pfftt!!

Location hidden

#63014 Nov 20, 2012
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you expect from middle class America NTR?? You can deny all you want but I am sure you know someone in your family circle or neighborhood that will be effected by ACA..
Eagle
Eagle, don't you understand that NOTHING Obama does will have any type of negative impact on NTR or anyone around her? At least in her view it won't!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Science Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 23 min Chimney1 134,184
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 40 min JOEL 207,585
Australia Greenhouse Gas Emissions Fall to Reco... 6 hr Earthling-1 13
Israeli, Vietnamese dairy experts partner to im... 8 hr beauty of full Moon 8
We are in the final days of white life in South... (May '10) 10 hr MikeBrownIsHumanF... 400
John Hagee Four Blood Moons: 5 Key Points From ... 21 hr Peas and Carrots 2
Genetics, Lifestyle Provide Clues To Racial Dif... (Sep '11) Thu Jason 5
More from around the web