science enigmas: society translation

science enigmas: society translation

Posted in the Science Forum

Abishai100

Clementon, NJ

#1 Nov 15, 2012
What are the important enigmas that scientists study? Here is a small and cursory list:

1. Zorn's lemma - the inexplicable and unpredictable rise of maximums and leveling of minimums in otherwise chaotic groupings of random numbers, a computer algorithm-like "accidental logic"
2. Cryptozoology - the possibility of uncategorized and misunderstood species and substrata of Earth species caused by evolutionary deviations
3. Gene ethics - the complexities involved with understanding how genetic cloning can give rise to counter-productive trends such as slavery and waste
4. SETI - the confounding reality that human beings are unaware if there are intelligent species elsewhere in the universe, a mystery that perhaps also covers the riddling computations involved with generating new intelligent species such as computer A.I.
5. Logic paradoxes - the stagnating forces of contradictory logic (i.e., "Every single statement is ambiguous") that create confusions in identity analysis

If this list is somewhat accurate in exploring science challenges, then perhaps mastering such challenges to any degree will illuminate if mystical Hollywood (USA) movies such as "Exorcist II: The Heretic" (1977) and "Supergirl" (1984) are profitably indicative of social curiosity sensibilities.

Are they printing movie posters on hemp/recycled paper yet?

God bless!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Science Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 hr ChristineM 223,365
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 2 hr David 256,344
News Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) 5 hr Ed Thomes 953
News Cookeville ranks in top 10 fastest gaining micr... 13 hr thatcherpenis 9
News JonBenet Ramsey Book Reveals Analysis of Murder (Jun '15) Tue Anonymous 42
News Scientists hope new enzyme will 'eat' plastic p... Tue Solarman 1
News White House mulls letting states require drug t... Tue Penguin 16