science enigmas: society translation
Posted in the Science Forum
#1 Nov 15, 2012
What are the important enigmas that scientists study? Here is a small and cursory list:
1. Zorn's lemma - the inexplicable and unpredictable rise of maximums and leveling of minimums in otherwise chaotic groupings of random numbers, a computer algorithm-like "accidental logic"
2. Cryptozoology - the possibility of uncategorized and misunderstood species and substrata of Earth species caused by evolutionary deviations
3. Gene ethics - the complexities involved with understanding how genetic cloning can give rise to counter-productive trends such as slavery and waste
4. SETI - the confounding reality that human beings are unaware if there are intelligent species elsewhere in the universe, a mystery that perhaps also covers the riddling computations involved with generating new intelligent species such as computer A.I.
5. Logic paradoxes - the stagnating forces of contradictory logic (i.e., "Every single statement is ambiguous") that create confusions in identity analysis
If this list is somewhat accurate in exploring science challenges, then perhaps mastering such challenges to any degree will illuminate if mystical Hollywood (USA) movies such as "Exorcist II: The Heretic" (1977) and "Supergirl" (1984) are profitably indicative of social curiosity sensibilities.
Are they printing movie posters on hemp/recycled paper yet?
Add your comments below
|Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11)||1 hr||ChristineM||223,365|
|Who Is Allah? (Aug '07)||2 hr||David||256,344|
|Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08)||5 hr||Ed Thomes||953|
|Cookeville ranks in top 10 fastest gaining micr...||13 hr||thatcherpenis||9|
|JonBenet Ramsey Book Reveals Analysis of Murder (Jun '15)||Tue||Anonymous||42|
|Scientists hope new enzyme will 'eat' plastic p...||Tue||Solarman||1|
|White House mulls letting states require drug t...||Tue||Penguin||16|
Find what you want!
Search Science Forum Now
Copyright © 2018 Topix LLC