Obama's top environmental watchdog, EPA chief Lisa Jackson, resigns after nearly 4 years

Dec 27, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Star Tribune

EPA Administrator Lisa Jackson, the Obama administration's chief environmental watchdog, is stepping down after a nearly four years marked by high-profile brawls over global warming pollution, the Keystone XL oil pipeline, new controls on coal-fired plants and several other hot-button issues that affect the nation's economy and people's health.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
litesong

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 27, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

EPA chief Lisa Jackson, with an environmental background extending back to her childhood, has been mauled by rabid wide-ranging re-pubic-lick-un opposition from the beginning. Standing strong on the scientific basis for her decisions, re-pubic-lick-uns stood strong in their business-bound, loud & propagandistic PR duty to oppose truth.

Ms. Jackson will be missed. Few people will be able to aspire to her role, accomplishments, & the definition of her career.
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 28, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

3

pinheadlitesout wrote:
EPA chief Lisa Jackson, with an environmental background extending back to her childhood, has been mauled by rabid wide-ranging re-pubic-lick-un opposition from the beginning. Standing strong on the scientific basis for her decisions, re-pubic-lick-uns stood strong in their business-bound, loud & propagandistic PR duty to oppose truth.
Ms. Jackson will be missed. Few people will be able to aspire to her role, accomplishments, & the definition of her career.
So sad. No they will forget about her in a few days. Only you "pinheadlitesout" will remember useless babble.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 30, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

ph'd is not a candidate for the EPA job. Poor troll, nobody knows.

Since: Aug 08

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

PHD wrote:
they will forget about her in a few days.
From another forum:
PhD wrote:
A 'real' scientist.....
//////////
SpaceBlues wrote:
Is that you ph'd?
////////
litesong wrote:
Whether you spell it PhD, ph'd or PHD,'phudd' is still 'phudd'.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
From another forum:
PhD wrote:
A 'real' scientist.....
//////////
SpaceBlues wrote:
Is that you ph'd?
////////
litesong wrote:
Whether you spell it PhD, ph'd or PHD,'phudd' is still 'phudd'.
Yes, of course, you are right:

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/global-warmin...
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

SpaceBlues wrote:
ph'd is not a candidate for the EPA job. Poor troll, nobody knows.
You’re on the run. How would you know what anybody would be a candidate for you can't answer any question with out cut and paste useless babble.
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 30, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

pinheadlitesout wrote:
<quoted text>
From another forum:
PhD wrote:
A 'real' scientist.....
//////////
SpaceBlues wrote:
Is that you ph'd?
////////
pinheadlitesout wrote:
Whether you spell it PhD, ph'd or PHD,'phudd' is still 'phudd'.
There is no changing the spelling of you a pinheadlitesout will always be a pinheadlitesout.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ph'd is not a real PhD to understand science but has lofty goals:

See this:

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/global-warmin...
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

SpaceBlues wrote:
ph'd is not a real PhD to understand science but has lofty goals:
See this:
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/global-warmin...
SpaceBlues in not a real spaceblues but spaced out.Sorry you have no goals.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

PHD wrote:
<quoted text>SpaceBlues in not a real spaceblues but spaced out.Sorry you have no goals.
Troll. Ignored.
PHD

Bertram, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 30, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

SpaceBlues wrote:
<quoted text>Troll. Ignored.
SpaceBlues in not a real spaceblues but spaced out.Sorry you have no goals.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Science Discussions

Search the Science Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 17 min X -Man- 218,529
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 1 hr MUQ1 193,560
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 hr THE LONE WORKER 105,982
North country threatened by flooding rivers 6 hr mandude 3
McCollum, Seitz Engagement 6 hr friend 3
Deadly Washington state mudslide highlights lac... 7 hr crazy 1
No national system to track landslide hazards 7 hr crazy 1
•••
•••
•••
•••