Animals from cruelty case up for adop...

Animals from cruelty case up for adoption

There are 1 comment on the KXRM-TV Colorado Springs story from Mar 27, 2012, titled Animals from cruelty case up for adoption. In it, KXRM-TV Colorado Springs reports that:

Read more: Local , Agriculture , Community , Valerie Harris , Animal Abuse Case in Boone , Colorado Animaal Abuse , Colorado Animal Cruelty , Harris' Animals Taken , Animals up for Adoption , Animals from Cruelty Case up for Adoption , Humane Society of the Pikes Peak Region , Colorado Springs , Pueblo , Animals BOONE, COLO.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KXRM-TV Colorado Springs.

George Jones

United States

#1 Dec 26, 2012
What (if any) additional evidence is being used to charge Valorie Harris.
I do not think that a few dead animals (normal death rate for the animals numbers of such age and poor condition before Valie owned them) and thin animals is not enough. An expert (Vet or livestock expert) has never been quoted as stating there was a problem with Valorie Harris' animal care.
In order to get a search warrent is it not required to have a Veternarian or livestock expert's opinion first? Well cared for animals die (they all die eventually) and well fed animals can be skinny. There are no laws against animals being found dead or skinny unless there is expert evidence of abuse.. I have heard no expert evidence of abuse from the media accounts. All I've heard is unfounded accucations by people who have questionable motives (want her land or do not like the way she looks ).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Science Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 30 min Subduction Zone 220,526
News Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) 1 hr Tony G 848
News Republicans pick Ryan for speaker; House passes... (Oct '15) 1 hr Grecian Formula 16 32
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 2 hr yehoshooah adam 256,603
News U.S. farm heartland lobbies to steer Trump away... 5 hr Mikey 6
News On Your Side - Pot Pie Recall (Oct '07) 10 hr pot pie joe 49
News DNA Scan Uncovers 18 Genes Newly Associated Wit... 20 hr friend 11
More from around the web