Iranian Leader Ahmadinejad Jets Into ...

Iranian Leader Ahmadinejad Jets Into Zimbabwe Today

There are 3723 comments on the Pan-African News Wire story from Apr 23, 2010, titled Iranian Leader Ahmadinejad Jets Into Zimbabwe Today. In it, Pan-African News Wire reports that:

Iranian leader Ahmadinejad jets in today Herald Reporters IRANIAN President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad jets into the country this afternoon to officially open the 51st edition of the Zimbabwe International Trade Fair in Bulawayo tomorrow.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pan-African News Wire.

Master

Catford, UK

#3316 Oct 7, 2012
giks the utter fool:
giks wrote:
master og none.
canada ,japan,south korea.haass all are your allys.
what about.russia china.brazil.kenya.zimbambwe..
Haas how do measure civiliation in a certain countries.
shsme on you
You giks are constantly referring to the west - its the world giks isnt it? not solely the west applying sanctions. Russia and china will do the opposite to most countries because they are the leading countries opposed to freedom for the individual. Most of the other countries you mention are there because they are ostricised by the civilised world and have nowhere else to go.
Measuring how civilised a country is must surely be linked to the freedoms enjoyed by individuals within that country and an acceptance of the rule of law (amongst other factors). What do you think giks? Would you describe mugabe as civilised as he has murdered thousands of the people he should be protecting and stolen so much of his country's wealth?
truth

Zimbabwe

#3317 Oct 8, 2012
Racism is wrong
giks

Kenya

#3318 Oct 8, 2012
truth"
""racism is wrong""

haaaa its true. racism is wrong.But this stupid white man MASTER OF NONE is a racist .He will just call you a racist when you differ with him.Even where there is evidence of racist he cant admit.
Master

Catford, UK

#3319 Oct 8, 2012
giks the utter fool:
giks wrote:
truth"
""racism is wrong""
haaaa its true. racism is wrong.
stop being racist then dummy giks. Its no good saying racism is wrong and then behave like a racist moron is it giks you dope.
giks wrote:
But this stupid white man MASTER OF NONE is a racist .He will just call you a racist when you differ with him.Even where there is evidence of racist he cant admit.
Can you get any more thick giks the utter fool? I dont call anyone a racist for disagreeing with me - I call people racists when they abuse and denigrate others because of their race or skin colour. Thats you isnt it Giks. You have learnt from your leader crazy jim. He is a self proclaimed racist. Prove to us you are not a racist by telling crazy jim his racism is wrong.(get ready to run and hide giks). in your previous post you cant resist using skin colour as a derogatory term. Racism is in your bones - its the cause of your shrivelled hate filled heart. Its what has made you a miserable little worm. Many of your posts are littered with extreme racism and stereotypical colour prejudice. You can get help giks - you know its dragging you down.
giks

Kenya

#3320 Oct 8, 2012
Master of none
""" You giks are contantly referring to the west - its the world giks isnt it? not solely the west applying sanctions.""" "

master of none.
You think you can fool us .which african state supported sanctions in zimbambwe or iran.
why did russia and china oppossed this sanctions in iran..This world is totally divided because of hypocracy and self interests and double stardards.

master of none.
Was mubarak civilised according to your
defination.He looted so much and kills many.where were you not supporting egyptian and help them with gunsand othrt ammunation to tople the government.
like what you did in cairo or damascuss.
Master

Catford, UK

#3321 Oct 8, 2012
giks the utter fool:
giks wrote:
Master of none
""" You giks are contantly referring to the west - its the world giks isnt it? not solely the west applying sanctions.""" "
master of none.
You think you can fool us .which african state supported sanctions in zimbambwe or iran.
regarding the UN sanctions - all UN countries should support pressure being put on rogue nations. Preferrable to war wouldnt you agree giks?
giks wrote:
why did russia and china oppossed this sanctions in iran..
because countries who have appalling human rights records need to stick together - they are stronger in a group. It gives them the feeling that they can continue with their abuses more safely. Russia and china are also happy for the slaughter to go ahead in syria. Imagine a united world where syria is policed and the murders stop.
giks wrote:
.This world is totally divided because of hypocracy and self interests and double stardards...
is there anyone in any country with more self interest than mugabe - he has stolen billions and slaughtered thousands to keep his grip on power. Why do you accept that?
giks wrote:
Was mubarak civilised according to your
defination.He looted so much and kills many.where were you not supporting egyptian and help them with gunsand othrt ammunation to tople the government.
giks the utter fool ...where are the answers to my many questions. This is a one way 'debate'(haha!)- you try answering some questions first if you want even more answers from me. Try this one ...how did mugabe get so rich on a government salary?
And this one ...why does mugabe use violence to win elections?
and this one ...why are you too afraid to call crazy jim a racist and insist that he must stop?
Dopey Giks sometimes in life you have to face up to the real answers and not hide behind silence and 'propoganda'. It takes a big man to admit that the man they love - mugabe in your case is a corrupt murderer. Are you big giks the fool? No is my guess.
Punjab

United States

#3323 Oct 9, 2012
Iran is collapsing from within, the rial is loosing value at a 10% daily drop, this decline will implode the iranian economy very fast, the grim news in iran is getting worse by day to day, official unemployment is already at 35% , unofficially its at 50% with new employees having no future prospect its just a matter of time until a mass revolt will implode , the working fixed wage iranian can no longer afford to buy basic necessities, bread line are starting to form across iran with people begging for food and hungry children on street corners asking to survive. The day is fast approving and iran will see massive street demonstration across iran asking for change
giks

Kenya

#3324 Oct 9, 2012
master of none.
The more you cry for zimbambweans the more they become suspicious .
Haa you mean zimbamweans are of first priority tham britons.,,where economy is growing at 0.5% while zimbambwe is 5%.

Your dirty ways of brainwashing africans are autdated.plz can say what you want in zimbambe..
giks

Kenya

#3325 Oct 9, 2012
master of none.
mugambe is africa and africa is mugambe.
He is a winner upto the grave.He is africa best reader of the centuary.
He has managed to help millions of black africans on how to be patriotic and to defend their mother land recources from foreign greedy colonialists.

his wishes are already in our blood.may Almigty God give him more strength.
kim

Lower Hutt, New Zealand

#3326 Oct 9, 2012
Master wrote:
<quoted text> haha not by you kim. What have you added to the debate about ahmadinejad and mugabe? Just a fairy tale story about Nazi attrocities. Go back to nursery and ask your teacher to explain.
Exactly what you've added zero tell me what your posting has done to change the world.Let me explain this to you.You are on topix posting away furiously.Just what exactly do you think you will accomplish?
I'll tell you what, just like the millions around the world on every conceivable website you can think of.Will do zilch.Ahmadinejad and Robert Mugabe have done more to affect rightly or wrongly, millions of lives.
You keep tapping away on your computer because in the end
you affect nada.Ok jack of all trades ..........
Master

Catford, UK

#3327 Oct 9, 2012
kim wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly what you've added zero tell me what your posting has done to change the world.Let me explain this to you.You are on topix posting away furiously.Just what exactly do you think you will accomplish?
What do I accomplish? Not much - the 2 nutters, a couple of passers by and the dog that accidentally fall upon this thread are definitely not overcome by the content. However, why does anyone post on a 'debate' site. People just state their views and see what comes. I gave an opinion many moons ago and it resulted in an extraordinary gushing of racism being unleashed towards me. People (enemies of free speech) could not bear to think that someone held an opinion different to them. People can confront abusive racist comments or accept them. I chose to confront. Why should big mouth racists get the last word?
kim wrote:
<quoted text> I'll tell you what, just like the millions around the world on every conceivable website you can think of.Will do zilch.Ahmadinejad and Robert Mugabe have done more to affect rightly or wrongly, millions of lives.
You keep tapping away on your computer because in the end
you affect nada.Ok jack of all trades ..........
yes but you are here Kim. You have come on Topix typing away just like many others. Your views are designed to provoke reaction. Why do you think people are interested in your holocaust views for example? We have already heard this opinion from different sources - it has been shot down before but you want to tell us again. Why bother kim? Lets not bother to discuss anything yes?
People who come on to sites such as Topix usually like to discuss ideas but many threads are hi-jacked by those who have an 'agenda'. They feel safe behind their keyboards and can say things that in 'real life' they would not. Extreme racists came on here and thought they would push me aside.
People who came on here to spit out racism personalised this 'debate'. Since my first post I have just responded to their abuse and misunderstandings. If there had been no racism I would have disappeared from this site a very log time ago.
If we take your opinion on this thread to its logical conclusion then lets shut down all sites such as this on the grounds that nobodys views will change anything.
Master

Catford, UK

#3328 Oct 9, 2012
giks wrote:
master of none.
The more you cry for zimbambweans the more they become suspicious ..
The one zimbabwean who comes onto this thread is not suspicious giks - the rest have better things to do than waste time reading the opinions of someone on the other side of the world and read your abject racism.
giks wrote:
Haa you mean zimbamweans are of first priority tham britons...
gims you have missed the point about these threads. People come to different threads to give opinions and if someone wants to debate then fine. Look at the title giks. Why do you think people on this thread are discussing mugabe and ahmadinejad? Think carefully giks. It's not a trick question.
giks wrote:
plz can say what you want in zimbambe..
Freedom and peace and no more thuggery and corruption from the leader.
Master

Catford, UK

#3329 Oct 9, 2012
giks wrote:
his wishes are already in our blood.
not in the blood of those thousands massacred in matebeleland or those millions who have suffered at his hands.
Master

Catford, UK

#3330 Oct 9, 2012
giks wrote:
He has managed to help millions of black africans on how to be patriotic and to defend their mother land recources
yes giks I am sure there are many who think mugabe is fantastic, the zanu thugs for example given a free reign to follow their hobby of brutality. but there is a different side to the story. Just because many like you, overlook his crimes and think he is wonderful does not make him wonderful for all. Tunnel vision giks. There is a different side to Mugabe that has brought nothing but pain and sadness onto so many. Can you admit that? No you have been perfectly brainwashed to be blind to any negatives,
Master

Catford, UK

#3331 Oct 10, 2012
giks wrote:
He is a winner upto the grave.
he didnt win the hearts and minds of all the people. He didnt win prosperity for the vast majority, He didnt 'win' in the objective to create a free and fair society, He didnt win the battle against corruption. He did win his plan to control through thuggery. He did win his aim to become the riches tyrant in africa through corruption.
Master

Catford, UK

#3332 Oct 10, 2012
giks wrote:
Haa you mean zimbamweans are of first priority tham britons.,,where economy is growing at 0.5% while zimbambwe is 5%.
it wouldnt matter if uk economy was 0% and zim was 1000% the facts would still show that mugabe is corrupt and uses violence and thuggery to control.
Master

Catford, UK

#3333 Oct 10, 2012
giks wrote:
haaaa its true. racism is wrong.
Giks why didnt you answer my questions? Here they are again:
1. how did mugabe get so rich on a government salary?
2. why does mugabe use violence to win elections?
3. why are you too afraid to call crazy jim a racist and insist that he must stop?
4. why have you sided with mugabe when he sanctions the abuse and persecution of your fellow christians?
You have stated that racism is wrong giks (even though you use the language of racism in most of your comments and nobody believes you)- prove to us giks you are against racism by explaining to crazy jim the self confessed racist, that he is wrong.
Why do you run away from every question giks?
You have no credibility - nows your chance to gain some.
Master

Catford, UK

#3334 Oct 10, 2012
giks wrote:
.No No.You are just sfupid white briton !!
the reason you giks, cannot ever criticise self proclaimed racist crazy jim the fool is that you are just as big a racist as he is. Two bigotted low life racist fools together. Just like countries ruled by tyrants stick together so do you two. He has dragged you down to his level giks .. so sad!
truth

Zimbabwe

#3335 Oct 10, 2012
Inflation is up. employment is at 7% and the economy is shrinking, not growing.

Atleast we're better off now that the US Dollar is our official currency. The Zim dollar is completely useless and isn't even being printed. Why? Hyper-inflation caused by corrupt government officials printing so much money just to feed their greed.

At one point it was so bad that a loaf of bread cost trillions of dollars!
observer

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#3336 Oct 10, 2012
JimCrowsNightmare wrote:
<quoted text>
So says the supporter of REAL regimes of holocausts such as the British empire, the former apartheid regimes of Rhodesia and South Africa, and include your support of the extermination of the Australian aboriginals, in the racist apartheid regime of Australia.
How you murdered millions upon millions of Australian Aboriginals (REAL HOLOCAUST)and stole/claimed their huge continent for your greedy selves in less than 200 years, and then have the audacity to talk about Hitler and a holocaust, I and others will never understand your total ignorance,arrogance and total hypocrisy.
Viva Mugabe! Via land reform! Viva African empowerment!
WHO DO YO MEAN BY THE WORD -YOU-? I have every right to talk about Hitler and the holocaust he comitted. My experience gives me that right. You have forsaken every right to speak about Aboriginals or any victim of violence because you have betrayed many Africans which is genocide by proxy. As bad as comitting genocide yourself. You are worse than any other person you charge with crimes against humanity because YOU LIVE A LAVISH LIFE IN EUROPE WHILE YOUR PEOPLE IN AFRICA ARE DYING. You can say whatever you want and think whatever you like, it does not concern me any more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Science Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Defending the Faith: Intelligent design vs. 'Go... 27 min 15th Dalai Lama 436
News Hundreds Of Scientists Urge Trump To Pull Out O... 6 hr Into The Night 173
News Humans in America 100,000 years earlier than pr... 14 hr Lawrence Wolf 19
News What Is the Best Way to Treat Depression? 14 hr Humanspirit 1
News EPA chief to skip Republican gala after ethics ... 14 hr joe 4
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 14 hr Regolith Based Li... 221,400
News Engemann prepares to respond to student stress Fri Humanspirit 3
More from around the web