Dinosaur exhibit coming to the Century Center in South Bend

Dec 27, 2012 Full story: WSJV-TV South Bend

An amazing traveling show will take your family back in time, literally. Discover the Dinosaurs is coming to the Century Center in South Bend, this weekend, beginning on Friday.

Full Story
16 dollars for 5 min

Saint Joseph, MI

#1 Dec 28, 2012
$16 dollars for 5 min. Don't waist your money. This was not worth a penny. The dino tho well done were just a ploy to get you into the dino shop and then buy tickets for the kids rides that reminded me of the quarter hours in the shopping malls. Just don't bother take them to the zoo or go to the movies you will enjoy your time more.
Not worth it

United States

#2 Dec 30, 2012
We decided to give a try even though it had bad reviews and we totally feel like it wasn't worth the money! So expensive for literally 10-15 minutes maximum of dinosaurs. They are not life size and they didn't have as many as they advertise.
Also the other attractions were cheap looking and expensive too. The gem panning was like 10 dlls to get a decent amount if gems. Don't waste your money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Science Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min Ooogah Boogah 134,038
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 9 min sandy1 294,437
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 21 min Chu 207,554
Australia Greenhouse Gas Emissions Fall to Reco... 1 hr IBdaMann 12
John Hagee Four Blood Moons: 5 Key Points From ... 4 hr Peas and Carrots 2
Israeli, Vietnamese dairy experts partner to im... 8 hr SpongeBob 5
Genetics, Lifestyle Provide Clues To Racial Dif... (Sep '11) 17 hr Jason 5
More from around the web