Pakistan arrest move over Aussie sheep

Pakistan arrest move over Aussie sheep

There are 9 comments on the Canberra Times story from Sep 19, 2012, titled Pakistan arrest move over Aussie sheep. In it, Canberra Times reports that:

Pakistani labourers take care of infected sheep at a farm in Bin Qaisim town, some 50 kilometres southwest of Karachi.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Canberra Times.

Savior

Karachi, Pakistan

#1 Sep 20, 2012
21 Thousand Australian sheep found with Skeby Mouth Disease Government ordered all to be slaughtered and dumped under 60 feet - Australian Meat Imports are all infected my advice to world not to Import any Meat from Australia
Salman

Karachi, Pakistan

#2 Sep 21, 2012
now over 2000 discarded - Pakistan move to discard all Australian Imported Sheep will effect Australian Meat Industry world wide
mICHEAL

Pakistan

#3 Feb 13, 2013
Aussie PM should bear all responsibility of Exporting Disease Infected Shipments to World

Since: Feb 13

Faisalabad, Pakistan

#4 Feb 13, 2013
If you think Janice`s story is impossible,, last pay check my cousin's step-mum basically easily made $6435 putting in a thirteen hour week from their apartment and the're best friend's ex-wife`s neighbour was doing this for 6 months and recieved a check for more than $6435 parttime from there mac. apply the guide on this web-site,=======bit90.com===== ==
mICHEAL

Pakistan

#5 Feb 13, 2013
Its a Black Sheep Business [Sending Exporting Disease Infected Shipments]
Pakanoid

Mitcham, UK

#6 Feb 13, 2013
The PAKIs will shag the sheep to death
mICHEAL

Karachi, Pakistan

#7 Feb 14, 2013
The Disease Infected Australian Sheep are of no USE ... Be very careful when Importing Australian Live Animals Especially Sheep's ... as they may be Disease Infected which will be harmful for Humans too

Not fit for Human ...[BUT Yeah Australian can have eat them]
KHANISTANi

Croydon, UK

#8 Feb 14, 2013
mICHEAL wrote:
The Disease Infected Australian Sheep are of no USE ... Be very careful when Importing Australian Live Animals Especially Sheep's ... as they may be Disease Infected which will be harmful for Humans too
Not fit for Human ...[BUT Yeah Australian can have eat them]
So it's suitable for Muslims.
Sounds like Halal to me. LOL
Gand faad soda

Sugar Land, TX

#9 Jun 5, 2013
Wow Australia really has some diseased animals no wonder they gave it to Pakistan but they tought that Pakistan was gonna eat them but instead they slaughtered and threw them in the dumpster

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Science Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) 47 min MickMan 904
News Earth's underwater dunes help explain Venus's w... 2 hr Fundiementally ill 2
News What makes Kentucky Kentucky? Here are some ide... 3 hr Negan 3
News Global warming made Paris floods far more likel... (Jun '16) 12 hr Into The Night 152
News Fireworks pollute the atmosphere and disturb birds 15 hr CabotRes 2
News Cracking down on 'illegal immigration,' not a v... Wed spytheweb 1
News North Adams Housing Authority gets bed bugs und... (Mar '10) Wed cil 138
More from around the web