"Rizzoli and Isles": Undertones Create Loyal Lesbian Fanbase

Dec 18, 2012 Full story: EDGE

If you're a lesbian with a pulse you are sure to have watched at least one episode of TNT's "Rizzoli and Isles" and fantasized about stars Angie Harmon and Sasha Alexander hooking up.

Full Story

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

33.00, -111.51

#1 Dec 18, 2012
I liked Angie Harmon better on Law & Order.

And I remember reading a long time ago that the reason that Meg Foster was replaced by Sharon Gless in "Cagney & Lacey" was because the network thought the pair were being percived as lesbians.

How tims have changed......

(And I wish Loretta Swit had played the role instead as originaly planned.:()

Since: Oct 08

Rushville, NY

#3 Dec 19, 2012
I enjoy Angie Harmon here where she's given the chance to act with more of a personality. Sasha Alexander has been missed for quite a while and I was happy to hear of the show when it was created, but never thought it would succeed. It turns out to be one of about 6 shows I record on a regular basis. Good story lines, good scripts and good enough acting to keep me interested anyway.
I honestly hope this author does not agree to change the personal lives (perceived or not) of the characters. While I (and I hope most) Americans try to have a live and let live attitude (life is too short) when it comes to religious and sexual orientation, race, etc., I don't particularly want it thrown in my face every week or have to explain to a 10 year old grandson who watches it with me occasionally what's going on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Science Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 24 min Shamma 207,562
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 39 min Aura Mytha 134,127
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr red and right 294,532
We are in the final days of white life in South... (May '10) 1 hr MikeBrownIsHumanF... 400
Israeli, Vietnamese dairy experts partner to im... 4 hr Hooogle It 6
Australia Greenhouse Gas Emissions Fall to Reco... 10 hr IBdaMann 12
John Hagee Four Blood Moons: 5 Key Points From ... 12 hr Peas and Carrots 2
More from around the web