Neighbors Complain About Human Waste ...

Neighbors Complain About Human Waste in Fertilizer

There are 72 comments on the KAAL TV - Minnesota story from Sep 25, 2009, titled Neighbors Complain About Human Waste in Fertilizer. In it, KAAL TV - Minnesota reports that:

Some neighbors don't like the fertilizer Lee Wulfekuhl has been spreading on his crops near the Dubuque County town of Holy Cross.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KAAL TV - Minnesota.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
dubuquer1

Fairport, NY

#61 Oct 17, 2010
The Scandle of Toxic Sewage Sludge !! What the haulers dont tell you! Haulers also get sick !!!
facts not fiction

Flint, MI

#62 Jun 3, 2011
Out of site out of mind, this practice takes place all over the world, what do you people think happens to your crap? a magic heard of unicorns eat it and it dissappears. Wake the hell up trillions upon trillions tons of sludge from WWTP are tested and spread every year and monitored by the EPA and DEQ. Maybe we should make every person handle their own waste through a septic system, Oh but wait that would contaminate the ground water that we drink as it is untreated and raw sewage dispersed into the ground. Get real people you eat and crap and the crap has to be dealt with.
facts not fiction

Flint, MI

#63 Jun 3, 2011
One other point, Like the garbage we generate that is hauled and dumped into landfills. The Human foot print is destructive and the larger our population gets the larger are foot print gets. More people more crap and garbage.... So maybe the cure is similiar to China's population control? just kidding
All for the money

Lodi, WI

#64 Jun 21, 2011
.Lee is shot in the head. Dugggghhhhh. I remember him startn out stealing 20 dollars bills out of the offering box when being an alter boy for the town parish. Several everytime too!!
United States

Dyersville, IA

#65 Jul 9, 2012
UPDATE: The Ellerbach's were forced to move off there farm and purchase a home else where. The rotten odor still is in the farm house & buildings.
It's still in all the structures after 4 years...
How can anyone do this to ANYONE. This can happen to any of u over night.There is no Laws for Sludge in IOWA. Pray that Lee, John & James dont ever haul this sludge around your property. It has ruined the Ellerbach"s beautiful farm & campsite.
IOWA

Dyersville, IA

#66 Jul 10, 2012
This has happened to us as well, my family, animals had got very sick, vomiting for months. Thank god we didnt get dumped on like this other family. People need too beware how dangerous this sludge is. If u happen to see these trucks pull
in to your neighborhood the best way to get them
out is call your local news station. They told my
neighbor free fertilizer but they failed to tell
him how sick people & animals can get very very
ill. Our life's will never be the same. Iowa you
need to be aware of how dangerous these toxic
chemicals are!!
IOWA

Dyersville, IA

#67 Sep 25, 2012
I really think there needs to be a book wrote on this story. Very concerned Citizen !
neighbot

Sherrill, IA

#68 Oct 15, 2012
United States wrote:
UPDATE: The Ellerbach's were forced to move off there farm and purchase a home else where. The rotten odor still is in the farm house & buildings.
It's still in all the structures after 4 years...
How can anyone do this to ANYONE. This can happen to any of u over night.There is no Laws for Sludge in IOWA. Pray that Lee, John & James dont ever haul this sludge around your property. It has ruined the Ellerbach"s beautiful farm & campsite.
FYI the Ellerbachs bought the closet house to the city lagoon in yown. u do the math
neighbor

Dyersville, IA

#69 Nov 11, 2012
FYI : Treated sewage is totally different than untreated sewage waste that came from Cedar Rapids .

Do your homework shit head. you sure dont know what
your talking about.. Lies Lies & more lies.. Lee, John & Jim.
IOWA

Dyersville, IA

#70 Nov 12, 2012
If you would do your home work, you would know that these small towns don't have semi loads of toxins hauled in with heavy metal, toxic stuff like hospital & funeral homes.CR does take all this crap.That's what was hauled out. there's a reason why other states has this stuff banned.. So there's no comparison to these small town sewers. They also hauled some by CR and some of us neighbors got sick to.
IOWA

Dyersville, IA

#71 Nov 26, 2012
DNR & EPA are the only people that don't get how nasty the sewage sludge is. GEE do you think they got paid off.What do you think. Do you think they
have this hauled around there homes.Proably not !
IOWA

Dyersville, IA

#72 Nov 30, 2012
ran wrote:
<quoted text> u my friend are nuts people have been butting human waste on gardens 4 years and years and years you are 1 of those who is afraid of there own shadow.. the ellerbachs have problems 2 all of there problems are someone else fault they need 2 get overe it what do they have 5 or 6 law suits out. these kind of pe
ople should be shipped overseas
Did you know that they use to dump sludge into the ocean for years ago, lots of fish died.They banned that. Now they apply to cropland that we all eat from. Sounds yummy NOT. Maybe you need to get a life & instead of being stupid know what your talking about. Get on the list to get the Raw Sewage waste dumped around
your place you will learn real fast.You want to make crap out of
when you know nothing about this. Boy i hope this happens to you!!
Only Dummy hear is YOU.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Science Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 min red and right 332,347
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 11 min NotQuiter 224,998
News Kasich Not Invited To Speak At Big Conservative... 19 min Ecossais 191
News O say can you breathe? Fireworks pollute air, s... 26 min SpaceBlues 2
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 hr ChristineM 168,558
News Are depressed kids bully magnets? (Feb '12) 8 hr HumanSpirit 25
News James Inhofe to Pope Francis: Shut up with your... 11 hr 2all 42
More from around the web