New label on bedbugs proposed

New label on bedbugs proposed

There are 3 comments on the The Winnipeg Free Press story from Feb 2, 2013, titled New label on bedbugs proposed. In it, The Winnipeg Free Press reports that:

Bedbugs should be considered a public-health threat even though the parasites don't transmit disease, argues a group of national experts that includes Winnipeg entomologist Taz Stuart and University of Manitoba sociologist Prof.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Winnipeg Free Press.

Skip

Winnipeg, Canada

#1 Feb 2, 2013
If Theresa Oswald, the Health Minister, located in room 302 in the Legislative building, discovered that her office and the rest of the Legislature was infested with bedbugs, she might change her mind.
JTF

Winnipeg, Canada

#2 Feb 3, 2013
She's not interested because she cannot develop an empire by doing so. That new empire would be developed by someone else.
NEO

Winnipeg, Canada

#3 Feb 3, 2013
JTF wrote:
She's not interested because she cannot develop an empire by doing so. That new empire would be developed by someone else.
Bedbug infestation can change anybody's mind. I'd like to see her and other MLAs in session with bedbugs crawling up their legs;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Science Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min Aura Mytha 222,030
News Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) 12 hr Losers 910
Oded Kariti Modeling Engine Parts 15 hr SherieN 1
News Depression in Kids: How Should It Be Treated? Tue humanspirit 1
News North Adams Housing Authority gets bed bugs und... (Mar '10) Tue cil 142
News August eclipse shines a light on the past Mon Lolzz 15
News Analysis of the tortured syntax in Trump's New ... Jul 23 Humanspirit 1
More from around the web