UK/IRELAND: Horse DNA in beef burgers traced to Poland

Jan 28, 2013 Full story: Just-food.com 60

Filler ingredient from Poland is the source of horse DNA found in beef burgers on sale in the UK and Ireland, according to Irish agriculture officials.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jan 13

Your time is coming!!!!!

#49 Feb 1, 2013
Abe wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding me??
Did you see posts 4 and 9 of mine??
The best way to retaliate against sunshine is to retaliate against her SACRED COW nation which you NEVER attack!!
I see sunshine going apeshit attacking Poland...and how do you retaliate against her?? You attack her "Western European" "Welsh" heritage....which she doesn't give TWO SHTS about!!!
If you want to fight somebody here....you ATTACK THEIR SACRED COWS!! WHICH YOU NEVER DO!!
You got some balls attacking me for not attacking sunshine for when she attacks Poland.....WHEN I am the ONE.....NOT you... who attacks her WHERE IT REALLY HURTS HER!!!
You always always attack her where it does NOT hurt her....by attacking her "Welsh"..."West European" heritage where she doesn't give two shts about!!!
First of all....its so damn obvious she is of Russian heritage with here over the top ass kissing and worshipping of Russia. BUT EVEN if she is NOT of Russian heritage.....even you have to admit she is extremely touchy most of all about Russia. So when you retaliate against her....you should first attack her SACRED COW nation Russia. But NOT YOU! You want to defend Russia at all costs even when the BIGGEST Poland-Haters here are the people who put Russia on a pedestal.
The best way to attack Sunshine is to talk sh!t about her..lol.. It's more fun...

Yes, she does get touchy and goes ape sh!t when you say bad things about Mother Russia.

I asked her to apologize to you and Hal for threatening to nuke Poland.. Has she? LOL

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Loved everywhere

#50 Feb 1, 2013
Someone like you can kiss her butt instead.
Even that she wouldn´t like it.
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Finland

#51 Feb 1, 2013
Some say they even made a new song. It goes a little something like: "Old Pielceki had a toilet. EE-I-EE-I-O. And in his toilet he had a polak, Clog clog here and a clog clog there. EE-I-EE-I-O".
A Proud Jew

Bedminster, NJ

#52 Feb 1, 2013
Lukashenko is Dr Phil wrote:
Some say they even made a new song. It goes a little something like: "Old Pielceki had a toilet. EE-I-EE-I-O. And in his toilet he had a polak, Clog clog here and a clog clog there. EE-I-EE-I-O".
I know you are a 35 year old umemployed big goon Finnie still living in his parent's basement.....but you do realize you sound like a 10 year old?
Lukashenko is Dr Phil

Finland

#53 Feb 1, 2013
Ape does your home village in Polakia still have a toilet yet alone indoor plumbing.

Your time is coming!!!!!

#55 Feb 1, 2013
Pesky army wrote:
I don't like trailer trash..hahaha

The thing that she likes the best is the kielbasa...
sunshine is angry

Bedminster, NJ

#56 Feb 1, 2013
THE TRUTH HURTS U wrote:
<quoted text>
The best way to attack Sunshine is to talk sh!t about her..lol.. It's more fun...
You have a point.
THE TRUTH HURTS U wrote:
<quoted text>

Yes, she does get touchy and goes ape sh!t when you say bad things about Mother Russia.
Indeed.
Hal is a detective

Bedminster, NJ

#57 Feb 1, 2013
Israel Land of Vampires wrote:
<quoted text>
You & Sunshine are hardly different.
You both are very, very similar.
You are both extremely desperate, extremely ad hominem filled, extremely vindictive, extremely vendetta filled, extremely fussy, extremely OCD, extremely one track minded, extreme trouble listening & comprehending.
.... I think you are just a couple of OCD filled Jews trying to rile up tensions between Slavs & mock Slavs.
..... Death to Jewish filth!
???

So are now saying I am Jewish again? I thought you said I was German and not a Jew.

Make up your mind dude!
Annie

London, UK

#59 Feb 2, 2013
Pesky army wrote:
Any Polak horse meat coming to UK, lately ?
The above Annie loves to have some, I read.
Looks like you need one of these "special" cookies too...

Your time is coming!!!!!

#60 Feb 2, 2013
Lukashenko is Dr Phil wrote:
Ape does your home village in Polakia still have a toilet yet alone indoor plumbing.
Do Finnish women like Finnish kielbasas? NO...HAHAHA

I heard that they go to other countries ,because the men there don't have impotence problem.

Hahaha

“In the cockles of weirdness”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#61 Feb 3, 2013
Annie wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen stop worrying so much about burgers and rats. Help yourself to one of these "special" cookies and you will feel tons better... ;)
You first :)

Location hidden

#62 Feb 3, 2013
THE TRUTH HURTS U wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL,
Sunshine already had a dozen cookies and washed it down with some homemade moonshine made from Peskys and Dr Phil's semen...
Are you only able to post filth?

Are you gay? I think so.

Location hidden

#64 Feb 3, 2013
Pesky army wrote:
You know me too well!

Location hidden

#65 Feb 3, 2013
THE TRUTH HURTS U wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked her to apologize to you and Hal for threatening to nuke Poland.. Has she? LOL
Buttfuckingfaggot.

How many times has Abe said the same or WORSE about Russia?
You two come on here and he acts innocent but he spent 4 years on there bashing them. Nothing I've done even comes close. Now go shove a nuke or a banana up your ass which you have obviously done plenty of times before.

Your time is coming!!!!!

#66 Feb 4, 2013
-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>Are you only able to post filth?
Are you gay? I think so.
I treat filth with filth... You are the nastiest of them all .

Welcome back wicked witch of the West....

Your time is coming!!!!!

#67 Feb 4, 2013
-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>Buttfuckingfaggot.
You two come on here and he acts innocent but he spent 4 years on there bashing them. Nothing I've done even comes close. Now go shove a nuke or a banana up your ass which you have obviously done plenty of times before.
Listen you Bipolar Biatch..

I don't give a sh!t what Abe said, I'm talking about what you said..

Apologize to humanity for your stupidity...

Hahaha
Abe

Dunellen, NJ

#68 Feb 4, 2013
-sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>Buttfuckingfaggot.
You two come on here and he acts innocent but he spent 4 years on there bashing them. Nothing I've done even comes close..
That's a bunch of crap.

If I said all these terrible things about Russia....then WHY can't you give me some examples of it?

You are such a liar. In the last year you have been crying about my "horrible" anti-Russian comments that I allegedly said YEARS ago....while you have been making hateful anti-Polish comments when I was saying NOTHING about Russia. You're such a hypocrite.

The thing is you feel STA is anti-Russian....so if in past years I say "Hi STA how are you doing?"......you consider that as a "terrible anti-Russian remark" by me.

LOL
Abe

Dunellen, NJ

#69 Feb 4, 2013
THE TRUTH HURTS U wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen you Bipolar Biatch..
I don't give a sh!t what Abe said, I'm talking about what you said..
Apologize to humanity for your stupidity...
Hahaha
LOL

I agree.

Location hidden

#70 Feb 4, 2013
Probably not horse meat. The DNA was most likely from horse ****. That sounds more like something the dumb Polaks would sell.

Location hidden

#71 Feb 4, 2013
Abe wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a bunch of crap.

If I said all these terrible things about Russia....then WHY can't you give me some examples of it?

You are such a liar. In the last year you have been crying about my "horrible" anti-Russian comments that I allegedly said YEARS ago....while you have been making hateful anti-Polish comments when I was saying NOTHING about Russia. You're such a hypocrite.

The thing is you feel STA is anti-Russian....so if in past years I say "Hi STA how are you doing?"......you consider that as a "terrible anti-Russian remark" by me.

LOL
You constantly accuse uther of being... when you know he is actually Serbian.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Science Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min SobieskiSavedEurope 132,784
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 min Katrina Roxx 293,206
Tonga's Nukuleka, the birth place of Polynesia (Jan '08) 2 hr tongangodz 1,970
Let's have a balanced plan for producing the el... 4 hr Solarman 49
Municipal election 2014: Ward 2 candidates answer 5 hr they all knew Ted 3
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 5 hr Frank 207,333
Bourbon County smoke-free advocates push for sm... (Nov '11) 5 hr Daryl 241
More from around the web