Want to sleep with your cousin? Here's some good news

Jun 3, 2008 | Posted by: Cash | Full story: www.news.com.au

scientists are challenging the myth that inbreeding always leads to unhealthy babies.

Comments (Page 10)

Showing posts 181 - 196 of196
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
here

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2010

wake wrote:
Where is this news? Can someone tell me?
news item on first page.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2010

Judged:

I don't want to take a risk. It violates morality.
Josh

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2010

Just think, in the future people will get gene tested from birth, you'll know which cousins you can and cant make babies with. :)
Phillip

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2010

Well in the time that Moses had to take his family on the boat everyone in the earth died and so that left Moses, his wife, his three sons, and the wives of the sons. So the kids obviously only had their cousins to pick from so personally I believe that it was ok up until the point of babies being deformed. I have personally had sex with my 1st cousin and it wasn't weird at all and didn't feel wrong. We are both 17. It's all base on the eye of the beholder.
in your mouth

Derry, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2010

swallow that goo, you perv.
boy

Kannur, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2011

i am am 13 years old.my cousin is 16.i want to suck her breast.she must not know it
Gaylord

Mount Morris, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2011

My big bro tried having sex with me when i was young but he couldn't penetrate.can dat b termed as gay sex?

Since: Mar 11

Newcastle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2011

Cue wrote:
<quoted text>
We may make you sick but the article research is from Professor Alan Bittles an adjunct professor at the Centre for Comparative Genomics at Murdoch University in Perth, Australia. It was he that stated “most children born to first-cousins are healthy” one of YOUR countrymen.
Then Bittles didn't read the Auburn Hospital report from 2005 about inbreeding in the Lebanese community in Sydney. Most babies born to first cousins maybe healthy if the marriage is a one off. However if it is common practice, any lethal recessives are quickly spread through the gene pool, so the likelihood of deformation skyrockets. The Doma ( or Vadoma)tribe of Zimbabwe is a good example.
http://www.linkognito.com/b.php...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doma_people
As for inbreeding in animals
http://cal.vet.upenn.edu/index.php...
mr singh

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2012

Me and my cousin used 2 fool arnd whn we whr young it was so wonderful
mr singh

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Well in the time that Moses had to take his family on the boat everyone in the earth died and so that left Moses, his wife, his three sons, and the wives of the sons. So the kids obviously only had their cousins to pick from so personally I believe that it was ok up until the point of babies being deformed. I have personally had sex with my 1st cousin and it wasn't weird at all and didn't feel wrong. We are both 17. It's all base on the eye of the beholder.
anthony

Random Lake, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

I have slep with my cousin but when she was younger but sex did not happen
Proud Misogynist

Glen Iris, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

This WIVES-tale was obviously started by jealous fat women who didn't want their men leaving them for their hot cousins.

Husband: "Damn, my cousin Mary was looking good tonight."

Wife: "Did you know that if you have a baby with your cousin, it turns out r3tarded?"

Husband: "Oh damn."

Wife:*:)*

MEN > women
y do u need to know

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

i want my cousins body on mine in bed what do i do?
percy

Pretoria, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

no i dont think is it right to sleep with yout cousin,cos even me i did sleep with my girl cousin 6 month back but it hunts me every nite i cant sleep cos i no i did my lord and ancestors wrong
Effendi Bohong

Denpasar, Indonesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

I've been having sex with my cousin for years. Neither of us wanted children, so it was all good recreational stuff. And I don't believe sex between cousins is incest. Isn't there some sort of table called " bounds of consanguinity ", or something like that ???
Bob Burns

Kunming, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2013

In the Egyptian Empire, the longest lasting civilization so far, the Pharoes were all closely interbred, often brother and sister. Perhaps more effective genes, as well as defective genes, are preserved

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 181 - 196 of196
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Science Forum right now

Search the Science Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 min _White American_ 218,581
North country threatened by flooding rivers 12 min farmer 5
Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 40 min Your Mother 193,572
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 hr Karma is a_______ 106,021
Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) 3 hr cobb 369
Minnesota rural electric cooperatives are leavi... 3 hr Sky High Energy 5
What Are 'Ag Gag' Laws? 3 hr Dr Peter Gozinya 3
•••
•••