Psychological Approach to NYE Resolut...

Psychological Approach to NYE Resolutions - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports and Weather

There are 3 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Dec 30, 2012, titled Psychological Approach to NYE Resolutions - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sports and Weather. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

It's that time of year again when a lot of us are asking, what do I want to achieve in the new year? But University of Virginia psychologist Brian Nosek says that's not the question we should be asking.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

james brown

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Dec 30, 2012
I go to the bathroom every morning at 8:30.
My resolution is to wake up before 9:00 every morning!
Rob Stern

Alexandria, VA

#2 Dec 30, 2012
I like the suggestion about being more specific when making New Years' resolutions. Instead of saying I want to make more money in 2013, I will aim for earning $10,000 more next year. Instead of saying I want to win the lottery, I will aim for winning $1 million in the Virginia New Years' Day Raffle. I already feel better being more specific. I see I have 4000 characters left, but that about covers it. Rob
sez you

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Dec 30, 2012
I'm gonna give up on making my first million and start on the second.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Science Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 min Yeah 384,397
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min ChristineM 197,508
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 7 min To Be Or Not To Be 251,171
News Merkel, Zerai, Pope Francis all in Nobel Peace ... (Oct '15) 2 hr VeganTiger 27
News Oconaluftee Job Corps center to reopen (Sep '08) 16 hr B_Coop 61
News Fewer students eat school lunches as menus get ... 17 hr Three Psyche 4
News Sea level rise: It's worse than we thought (Jul '09) 21 hr Into The Night 3,751
More from around the web