Volcanic eruptions in India, not mete...

Volcanic eruptions in India, not meteorite, killed dinosaurs

There are 403 comments on the Newkerala.com story from Dec 9, 2012, titled Volcanic eruptions in India, not meteorite, killed dinosaurs. In it, Newkerala.com reports that:

Volcanic activity from the Deccan Traps in India, not a meteorite impact, may have killed the dinosaurs, according to a new study.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newkerala.com.

PredatorX

Pasco, WA

#165 Jan 31, 2013
Hmm...No.

“'QUANDARY'”

Since: Oct 12

Cheshire UK

#166 Jan 31, 2013
PredatorX wrote:
Hmm...No.
Well, there's no answer to that Pred'.
PredatorX

Pasco, WA

#167 Jan 31, 2013
Coprolite1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, there's no answer to that Pred'.
Well,i replied copro'.
PHD

Overton, TX

#168 Feb 1, 2013
Than you go for the scientific science fiction that solves all.

“'QUANDARY'”

Since: Oct 12

Cheshire UK

#169 Feb 1, 2013
PHD wrote:
Than you go for the scientific science fiction that solves all.
If that's the limit of your diagnostic interpretation, I can't help you.
PHD

Overton, TX

#170 Feb 1, 2013
Coprolite1 wrote:
<quoted text>
If that's the limit of your diagnostic interpretation, I can't help you.
Thanks for the offer but I don't need your help. The scientific science fiction posters need your help.
PredatorX

Pasco, WA

#171 Feb 1, 2013
Any ways.What about blasting through china?Have a impact.
PHD

Overton, TX

#172 Feb 1, 2013
Can you prove that God is not the answer to everything? There is no scientific fact its scientific science fiction. They all use in my opinion,prediction,forecast and could be. Remember I do respond in kind.

“'QUANDARY'”

Since: Oct 12

Cheshire UK

#173 Feb 1, 2013
PHD wrote:
Can you prove that God is not the answer to everything? There is no scientific fact its scientific science fiction. They all use in my opinion,prediction,forecast and could be. Remember I do respond in kind.
Oh, sorry, you're right you don't need my help.
You've got the answer to it all innit... The Bible.
You're on the wrong forum friend, this forum deals in facts and reality.
PredatorX

Pasco, WA

#174 Feb 1, 2013
Since than there is no answer to my question?
PHD

Overton, TX

#175 Feb 1, 2013
Coprolite1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, sorry, you're right you don't need my help.
You've got the answer to it all innit... The Bible.
You're on the wrong forum friend, this forum deals in facts and reality.
One thing you do have correct is that I don't need your help. I would have answered your question with an answer not a question. Maybe the English language con fuses you. No this forum deals with scientific science fiction much like you think I'm your friend. I don't recall inviting you into my circle of many friends. Maybe if you can that hostile act someone out there will accept you as a friend.

“'QUANDARY'”

Since: Oct 12

Cheshire UK

#176 Feb 1, 2013
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>One thing you do have correct is that I don't need your help. I would have answered your question with an answer not a question. Maybe the English language con fuses you. No this forum deals with scientific science fiction much like you think I'm your friend. I don't recall inviting you into my circle of many friends. Maybe if you can that hostile act someone out there will accept you as a friend.
A friend crosses many barriers, basically it defines ones mutual respect for another's point of view, regardless of what it is.
People like you are ignorant, arrogant, and brainwashed.
Blind.
Indifferent, and STUPID!
Rexby

Honolulu, HI

#177 Feb 1, 2013
QQlive........am I your friend??!!!"
Rexby

Honolulu, HI

#178 Feb 1, 2013
Hey...YOU WANT A PIECE OF ME???!!!" you dumbie idiotic kids?
PredatorX

United States

#179 Feb 1, 2013
What about my question?Gosh!

Since: Jan 13

Fairfax, VA

#180 Feb 1, 2013
Coprolite1 wrote:
<quoted text>
to PHD: A friend crosses many barriers, basically it defines ones mutual respect for another's point of view, regardless of what it is.
People like you are ignorant, arrogant, and brainwashed.
Blind.
Indifferent, and STUPID!
And those are her BEST qualities...

LOL.... couldn't resist.
litesong

Everett, WA

#181 Feb 1, 2013
Coprolite1 wrote:
to PHD: A friend crosses many barriers, basically it defines ones mutual respect for another's point of view, regardless of what it is.
People like you are ignorant, arrogant, and brainwashed.
Blind.
Indifferent, and STUPID!
//////////
Wallop10 wrote:
And those are her BEST qualities...
LOL.... couldn't resist.
/////////
litesong wrote:
But I can resist the charms of 'phud fetid feces face fiend' & I list the worst traits(can't use the word, quality) of 'phud fetid feces face fiend'.
1) stupid plagiarist
2) stupid copier & changer
3) stupider one of the 'phud fetid feces face fiend' & 'large lying language' act
3) stupid defender of the racist kkk(ALWAYS SMALL LETTERS) member,'large lying language'.
4) stupid soak of racist kkk member, makes 'phud fetid feces face fiend' a slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AND alleged & proud threatener.
5) stupid defender of all things, toxic topix AGW denier
6) stupid egotist, with least talent of all toxic topix AGW deniers
7) stuped speler (butt thatt dosen't beelong aun ah werst lizt.
Rexby

Honolulu, HI

#182 Feb 1, 2013
litesong wrote:
Coprolite1 wrote:
to PHD:
litesong wrote:
I AM ALL OF THESE:
1) stupid plagiarist
2) stupid copier & changer
3) stupider one of the 'phud fetid feces face fiend' & 'large lying language' act
3) stupid defender of the racist kkk(ALWAYS SMALL LETTERS) member,'large lying language'.
4) stupid soak of racist kkk member, makes 'phud fetid feces face fiend' a slimy steenking filthy vile reprobate rooting(& rotting) racist pukey proud pig AND alleged & proud threatener.
5) stupid defender of all things, toxic topix AGW denier
6) stupid egotist, with least talent of all toxic topix AGW deniers
7) stuped speler (butt thatt dosen't beelong aun ah werst lizt.
yup
PHD

Overton, TX

#183 Feb 2, 2013
Coprolite1 wrote:
<quoted text>
A friend crosses many barriers, basically it defines ones mutual respect for another's point of view, regardless of what it is.
People like you are ignorant, arrogant, and brainwashed.
Blind.
Indifferent, and STUPID!
One thing you do have correct is that I don't need your help. I would have answered your question with an answer not a question. Maybe the English language con fuses you. No this forum deals with scientific science fiction much like you think I'm your friend. I don't recall inviting you into my circle of many friends. Maybe if you can that hostile act someone out there will accept you as a friend.
PHD

Overton, TX

#184 Feb 2, 2013
Wallop10 wrote:
<quoted text>
And those are her BEST qualities...
LOL.... couldn't resist.
And the wallop10 gets walloped again and again. Now those are the BEST qualities it gets. No one could resist that walloped,walloped again and again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Science Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Allah? (Aug '07) 8 min Frijoles 230,577
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 13 min replaytime 173,595
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 hr Enter 340,892
News In tobacco-loving Va., bars to quit cold-turkey... (Nov '09) 12 hr Martin garey 9
News Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) 12 hr Mike M 675
News Dinosaur Sculptures Cause Stir In Texas Neighbo... 14 hr Lucy 8
News APNU promises 'good life for all' in manifesto (Nov '11) 17 hr Embellished 12
More from around the web