created by: Top Mod2 | Sep 13, 2010

New York

3,620 votes

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
15,841 - 15,860 of 16,781 Comments Last updated Friday

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#17829 Jan 31, 2013
cant be wrote:
<quoted text>
Way too much time on your hands.
Time is like a river flowing, what you see in front of you you will never see again, I didn't write the column, I denoted that Charlie Reese of the Sentinel did, btw, his last column I believe.
McDingleberry

Central Islip, NY

#17830 Feb 1, 2013
So here is my story of what happened to me last night. I'm sitting at my computer and I hear my dog start screaming like it is being attacked by a scorpion/narwhal. The dog fly's through the doggy door running like a mad dog. I then notice something is attacked to his butt, maybe a scorpion or some bug? My dog finally slows down enough to where I can get a good look at it, it was the infamous dingleberry.

After holding my dogs tail up to get a good look of this piece of crap, I figure that I will probably have to pull it out manually so he doesn't get this crap on our carpet. So I go and get a paper towel and grab a hold of his tail, my wife heard all the commotion and came down to what I'm sure looked to be a odd sight. I quickly explained the situation and she held the dog so he wouldn't get away.

So then I started to pull, oh no this was no a simple dingleberry that it seemed that it was. This thing felt it had a anchor inside of my dogs anus. So I give it a good tug and my dog starts wimpering (I would too if I was in this situation). The thing starts to move. Now I have a hold on the piece of string, but as I pull I have to grip HARD on this piece of string and it starts to come out. However to my surprise I realize the true cause of this dingleberry.

My dog has these rope chew toys, and I guess he had swallowed some of the yarn that comes off of the chew toy. So I'm thinking crap, this could take a while.

So I'm there pulling, the dog is whimpering and the massive yarn starts to come out, and its a HUGE piece. The thing keeps getting bigger! After pulling for a couple of minutes the huge piece finally starts to windle down and comes out more easily. After about 8 inches and like 5 minutes of my dog whimpering, the dingleberry is released from my dogs butt. Im standing there holding this 8 inches of poo covered yarn while my dog is running around as happy as can be. Damn you dingleberries!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#17831 Feb 1, 2013
McDingleberry wrote:
So here is my story of what happened to me last night. I'm sitting at my computer and I hear my dog start screaming like it is being attacked by a scorpion/narwhal. The dog fly's through the doggy door running like a mad dog. I then notice something is attacked to his butt, maybe a scorpion or some bug? My dog finally slows down enough to where I can get a good look at it, it was the infamous dingleberry.
After holding my dogs tail up to get a good look of this piece of crap, I figure that I will probably have to pull it out manually so he doesn't get this crap on our carpet. So I go and get a paper towel and grab a hold of his tail, my wife heard all the commotion and came down to what I'm sure looked to be a odd sight. I quickly explained the situation and she held the dog so he wouldn't get away.
So then I started to pull, oh no this was no a simple dingleberry that it seemed that it was. This thing felt it had a anchor inside of my dogs anus. So I give it a good tug and my dog starts wimpering (I would too if I was in this situation). The thing starts to move. Now I have a hold on the piece of string, but as I pull I have to grip HARD on this piece of string and it starts to come out. However to my surprise I realize the true cause of this dingleberry.
My dog has these rope chew toys, and I guess he had swallowed some of the yarn that comes off of the chew toy. So I'm thinking crap, this could take a while.
So I'm there pulling, the dog is whimpering and the massive yarn starts to come out, and its a HUGE piece. The thing keeps getting bigger! After pulling for a couple of minutes the huge piece finally starts to windle down and comes out more easily. After about 8 inches and like 5 minutes of my dog whimpering, the dingleberry is released from my dogs butt. Im standing there holding this 8 inches of poo covered yarn while my dog is running around as happy as can be. Damn you dingleberries!
Touching story, and now you can register that new democrat to vote.
McDingleberry

Brentwood, NY

#17832 Feb 1, 2013
MacDaddyobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Touching story, and now you can register that new democrat to vote.
Sounds like someone ran out of his dingleberries for breakfast today.
Massena

Danielson, CT

#17833 Feb 1, 2013
I vote to kill blacks
Massena

Danielson, CT

#17834 Feb 1, 2013
Kill dongle berries
Whose plate

Danielson, CT

#17835 Feb 1, 2013
DTA 7639
Abe

Danielson, CT

#17836 Feb 1, 2013
I vote to adopt a slave
Help

Danielson, CT

#17837 Feb 1, 2013
I have swamp @ss and I can't reach it to wipe it!!!
Help

Danielson, CT

#17838 Feb 1, 2013
Can someone help me?!? I live at 235 Brinkley Rd Madrid
Help

Danielson, CT

#17839 Feb 1, 2013
Make the itching stop!!!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#17840 Feb 1, 2013
Abe wrote:
I vote to adopt a slave
Abraham Lincoln defeated the democrats in congress and rallied his fellow Republicans to abolish slavery, read your history you yellowbellied democratic skunk!
Ray

Massena, NY

#17841 Feb 1, 2013
Goober of Gloversville wrote:
<quoted text>
Abraham Lincoln defeated the democrats in congress and rallied his fellow Republicans to abolish slavery, read your history you yellowbellied democratic skunk!
Where can I adapt a slave? A big black sweaty one

Location hidden

#17842 Feb 1, 2013
Ray wrote:
<quoted text>
Where can I adapt a slave? A big black sweaty one
1600 Pennsylvania avenue, ask for barry blow
dodo

United States

#17843 Feb 1, 2013
Will do.
McDingleberry

Selden, NY

#17844 Feb 1, 2013
<quoted text>
1600 Pennsylvania avenue, ask for barry blow
That sure is one large dingleberry stuck on top of your neck.
OUTLAWS

Rosedale, NY

#17846 Feb 2, 2013
Gov. Andrew Cuomo, D-N.Y., speaking during a radio interview, stated that in implementing new gun control measures, confiscation of guns is on the table for consideration.

The governor's statement would mark the first time a major elected official has broached the subject of forced seizure of citizens' firearms. Earlier in the debate, just after the Newtown, Conn. massacre in which 20 children and six adults were killed by a crazed shooter at the Sandy Hook Elementary School, several news anchors who are known for supporting liberal causes called for gun confiscation. But no politician would go on the record to support such a thing until now.

Confiscation and seizure of the guns of law abiding citizens in America are two of the strongest terms possible to describe the new anti-gun initiative of the Obama administration and Congressional Democrats. Such a policy is foreign to the United States of America and its Constitution, which protects the gun rights of average citizens. One has visions of armed police officers going house to house demanding the weapons of the inhabitants, reminiscent of the extreme measures undertaken by tyrants such as Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin, and Chairman Mao just prior to their campaigns of mass genocide during which disarmed citizens were murdered by the state in cold blood.

Gov. Andrew Cuomo, D-N.Y., speaking during a radio interview, stated that in implementing new gun control measures, confiscation of guns is on the table for consideration.

I AM A DEM!
I WILL BE VOTING OUT GOV. ANDREW CUOMO AND ALL THE
DEM THAT VOTED FOR THIS HITLER ACT LAW OF TAKING GUNS AWAY SO THAT I CAN NOT PROTECT MY FAMILY!!!IT IS NOW TIME FOR WE THE PEOPLE OF NEW YORK TO STAND
UP AND VOTE THESE HITLERS OUT TO SHOW WHO IS BOSS!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#17848 Feb 6, 2013
OUTLAWS wrote:
The governor's statement would mark the first time a major elected official has broached the subject of forced seizure of citizens' firearms. Earlier in the debate, just after the Newtown, Conn. massacre in which 20 children and six adults were killed by a crazed shooter at the Sandy Hook Elementary School, several news anchors who are known for supporting liberal causes called for gun confiscation. But no politician would go on the record to support such a thing until now.
Confiscation and seizure of the guns of law abiding citizens in America are two of the strongest terms possible to describe the new anti-gun initiative of the Obama administration and Congressional Democrats. Such a policy is foreign to the United States of America and its Constitution, which protects the gun rights of average citizens. One has visions of armed police officers going house to house demanding the weapons of the inhabitants, reminiscent of the extreme measures undertaken by tyrants such as Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin, and Chairman Mao just prior to their campaigns of mass genocide during which disarmed citizens were murdered by the state in cold blood.
I AM A DEM!
I WILL BE VOTING OUT GOV. ANDREW CUOMO AND ALL THE
DEM THAT VOTED FOR THIS HITLER ACT LAW OF TAKING GUNS AWAY SO THAT I CAN NOT PROTECT MY FAMILY!!!IT IS NOW TIME FOR WE THE PEOPLE OF NEW YORK TO STAND
UP AND VOTE THESE HITLERS OUT TO SHOW WHO IS BOSS!!!!!!!!!
Little andy is unfit to hold office, it is time that the voters stop electing dynasties, we fought to eliminate Royal families from treating us as serfs, his father mario, the master debater was a diaster for NY, and the apple doesn't fall far fromthe tree.
Goldwater

AOL

#17849 Feb 6, 2013
I cant understand how people forgot what a piece of crap Mario was. One of the worst ever to serve. why do people keep electing democrats. They are no good for nothing. Every problem can be linked to some over reaching do gooder liberal. Thay are all mental. NEVER vote for the RATS
Marvo

Albany, NY

#17851 Feb 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Little andy is unfit to hold office, it is time that the voters stop electing dynasties, we fought to eliminate Royal families from treating us as serfs, his father mario, the master debater was a diaster for NY, and the apple doesn't fall far fromthe tree.
The problem for you is that Andrew is the Governor, and you're just a sad little weirdo who sits in mom's basement eating Pringles and masturbating to a Sarah Palin poster.

See, Andrew Cuomo is a winner, and you are a loser. It's really just that simple. It's not your fault; the doctor likely just slapped you a little too hard at birth and knocked your already small brain against the wall of your brain-pan.

Everyone knows an annoying little f**k like you; you're the guy who bitches no matter who is elected, because - like all teabaggers - you have an unrealistic view of the World. You think that we're all going back to three-cornered hats and log cabins.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Schenectady Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr ICP 2014k 18,879
Police: Man assaulted, raped girlfriend (Oct '12) 6 hr lol 151
Debate: Gay Marriage - Guilderland, NY (Jan '12) Fri InChrist 2
New seller using paypal Fri Akflow81 1
Pastor David M Wells New Life Ministries (Mar '11) Thu InChrist 147
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Aug 27 Vote Zornow 6,408
Need a great new barber? Help out the small bu... Aug 22 anonymous1686 1
•••
•••
Schenectady Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Schenectady Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••