Police release mug shot of man killed in shooting

Aug 15, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Your News Now

Albany police have released a mug shot of the man shot and killed in a confrontation with Schenectady police.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 26 of26
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
zeldo

Middleburgh, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2011

please give us a break.

let these mutts blast each other to the next millenium.

we and millions dont care about them

they are the dreggs of society and will never be anything.

their mommy was nothing, der grand mommy was nothing and so on..........

we know they aint got no daddee.........

dats a curse word in da black co mune a tee

“Believer of Common Sense”

Since: Jan 11

Middle of Nowhere

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2011

Judged:

I see you are still spewing your rascism. It is easy to do while hiding a computer screen. Why dont you just take these psychotic ramblings to the streets and see how many people are listening before someone beats the hell outta you? The truth is that you do not have the balls to do it. Either tell these people to their faces or shut the hell up!
zeldo

Middleburgh, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2011

Judged:

Mysticreality77 wrote:
I see you are still spewing your rascism. It is easy to do while hiding a computer screen. Why dont you just take these psychotic ramblings to the streets and see how many people are listening before someone beats the hell outta you? The truth is that you do not have the balls to do it. Either tell these people to their faces or shut the hell up!
we spew out the troot

you are another white fool

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

Deez clowns wuzz no bodeee yes ta day and no bodeee in da future.....

does n e bodeee see a pattern...

it's a repeating cycle....
4UBlackRacists

Saratoga Springs, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Mysticreality77 wrote:
The reason people cannot speak the truth in a 'black": neighborhood is because "Blacks" are violent and resort to it immediately if you "disrespect" them by saying the truth. They use "racist" and apply it anytime you stand up to them. All the while they will attack you, beat you, stab you, shoot you , rape you, rob you all the while yelling "racist"

Now let me ask any sane human whats so bad about calling a spade a spade. If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck... Well then it's a duck. Is it discrimination to take note that ducks act a certain way when compared to a dove or aswan?
They have perpetrated the greatest Hoax upon society to get everyone to shut up and play some sort of brain game to ignore that America is falling apart...the streets filled with uncaring people with no respect who litter a race of people living in America who are living a life of low standards and with much criminal behavior, it's in the music they listen to and it's in any neighborhood you find them in.

Who are the real racists? those who demand tv stations promoting their race, those who have a month dedicated to their very few accomplishments, those who have organizations and clubs and dating services and foundations for only their own use and exclude anyone else outside their race. You hypocrite Real Racists are so full of Sh-t! Everyone needs to wake up and speak the truth as it has been out of control for years and it's not going to get any better. Our neighborhoods are infested with these racists who tear everything apart and cry how they are being oppressed by the white man. Such BULLSH-t!

Oh yeah I'm not stupid enough to stand in a neighborhood full of racist gangs and criminals armed with stolen guns just itchin to act out their racist violent rage against anyone who isn't hypnotized by the Greatest Hoax ever perpetrated upon a society. Screw you Real Racists!
DontWatch

Saratoga Springs, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 26 of26
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Schenectady Forum right now

Search the Schenectady Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 12 min Samuel 17,892
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 12 min Get real 6,195
Schenectadys potholes could be due to ancient v... 9 hr Hot_coko 1
Paul Zonderman took a bribe of $34,000 from Tho... (Nov '12) 11 hr Paul Zonderman is a crim 3
Septic Tue Rotterdam homeowner 2
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Apr 20 positronium 6,290
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Apr 18 YUP 16,736
•••

Fire Weather Watch for Schenectady County was issued at April 23 at 3:51PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
Schenectady Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Schenectady Jobs

•••
•••