Police release mug shot of man killed in shooting

Aug 15, 2011 Full story: Your News Now 26

Albany police have released a mug shot of the man shot and killed in a confrontation with Schenectady police.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
zeldo

Middleburgh, NY

#1 Aug 16, 2011
another one down and out for the count........
zeldo

Middleburgh, NY

#2 Aug 16, 2011
louie, you dont win a shoot out with the police.
you were a bad person to start with and you got what you deserve.
your family can say whatever they wish to.
most families say that there offspring were good people.
most of them lie or they are too dumb to know better.......
another day in the big city
Just the facts

Cohoes, NY

#3 Aug 16, 2011
Boy Zeldo I haven't been here in a long time but I see you are still spitting out your ignorance :-)
zeldo

Middleburgh, NY

#4 Aug 16, 2011
Just the facts wrote:
Boy Zeldo I haven't been here in a long time but I see you are still spitting out your ignorance :-)
another one who doesn't see what is right in front of their face.

what neighborhood do you live in ???

should black folks still be blaming white folks for their siuation or should they get off their tight asses and be productive citizens

we have folks who just get off the boat from foreign lands that are more intelligent and productive than these imbeciles.

maybe it is their genes not jordache jeans that izzz.

yeah, and how do they afford $ 200 sneeks.?????

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#5 Aug 16, 2011
Just another mutt, somewhere between spyk and kneegrow.
Just the facts

Cohoes, NY

#6 Aug 16, 2011
zeldo wrote:
<quoted text>
another one who doesn't see what is right in front of their face.
what neighborhood do you live in ???
should black folks still be blaming white folks for their siuation or should they get off their tight asses and be productive citizens
we have folks who just get off the boat from foreign lands that are more intelligent and productive than these imbeciles.
maybe it is their genes not jordache jeans that izzz.
yeah, and how do they afford $ 200 sneeks.?????
I am African American and I am a productive member of socitey

BTW learn to spell
zeldo

Middleburgh, NY

#7 Aug 16, 2011
Just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>I am African American and I am a productive member of socitey
BTW learn to spell
we get confused some times
are you an american first
or are you an african american first
should it be italian americans. irish americans jewish americans, scotish americans, czech americans, russian americans,french americans,greek americans,syrian americans.
why doess black folks have that title ?
are you also a spelling teacher who makes corrections of this site and maybe others.
any also who came up with black history month and who approved it.
there are many other peoples who deserve a month or 2.
to be honest, no one deserves that many days to celebrate anything.
well they should give soldiers in ww11 korea and vietnam many days for their service and courage other than that no one deserves 1 month.

you are productive, that is great.
Schniggidy

Leeper, PA

#8 Aug 17, 2011
Adios POS. Get rid of a couple other wannabe gansters and this might be a decent town again.
HAHAHA

Rochester, NY

#9 Aug 18, 2011
Just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>I am African American and I am a productive member of socitey
BTW learn to spell
I would say your an american, I don't call myself "Irish American" who cares what color or ethnic background you have, it doesn't make a difference to most people.
zeldo

Middleburgh, NY

#10 Aug 18, 2011
most black folks got this thang about being african..maybe other folks should have that thang too.

most folks are sick and tired of that crap.

we notice when you talk to mexicans, puerto ricans dominoquens, quatamalans and other folks from the banana republics they say the same thing.

In my country in my country.

If you like it that well go back there to your country, we didnt like you when you got here and we still dont like you.

go quickly and dont let anyone kick you in the ass when you leave.

this is our country you greaseball pieces of shit

“Carpe diem”

Since: Oct 09

Albany, NY

#11 Aug 18, 2011
zeldo wrote:
most black folks got this thang about being african..maybe other folks should have that thang too.
most folks are sick and tired of that crap.
we notice when you talk to mexicans, puerto ricans dominoquens, quatamalans and other folks from the banana republics they say the same thing.
In my country in my country.
If you like it that well go back there to your country, we didnt like you when you got here and we still dont like you.
go quickly and dont let anyone kick you in the ass when you leave.
this is our country you greaseball pieces of shit
Hey Zeldo, why don't you get yourself a soapbox and set up in a black neighborhood and preach your racist BS in the streets instead of hiding behind a computer on Topix ? Chicken Shit American is what you are.

“Carpe diem”

Since: Oct 09

Albany, NY

#12 Aug 18, 2011
When face to face with blacks and Hispanics, Zeldo keeps his head down and his big mouth shut.
Just the facts

Cohoes, NY

#13 Aug 18, 2011
HAHAHA wrote:
<quoted text>
I would say your an american, I don't call myself "Irish American" who cares what color or ethnic background you have, it doesn't make a difference to most people.
No I am AFRICAN American I am from Africa dope
Just the facts

Cohoes, NY

#14 Aug 18, 2011
paganbirdkeeper666 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Zeldo, why don't you get yourself a soapbox and set up in a black neighborhood and preach your racist BS in the streets instead of hiding behind a computer on Topix ? Chicken Shit American is what you are.
LMAO @ Chicken Shit American ahahhaha
zeldo

Middleburgh, NY

#15 Aug 18, 2011
paganbirdkeeper666 wrote:
<quoted text>
i tell folks to their faces when asked.

get off your p/c and get some dick once in awhile

or maybe you and the hubby decided too much screwing is no good for his dick and your yeast infested crotch
PipZilla

Albany, NY

#16 Aug 18, 2011
Just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO @ Chicken Shit American ahahhaha
Tell the truth, Leroy...you aren't productive, are you?

Having 13 welfare babies doesn't make you productive.
Just the facts

Cohoes, NY

#18 Aug 19, 2011
PipZilla wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell the truth, Leroy...you aren't productive, are you?
Having 13 welfare babies doesn't make you productive.
wow what a tired old come back, can't you think of anything better? And how my friend are you being productive, by being an ignorant racist on a news forum, wow I bet your kids are proud
zeldo

Coxsackie, NY

#19 Aug 19, 2011
Just the facts wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO @ Chicken Shit American ahahhaha
take the next plane back to your Country..........
jim shelton

London, KY

#21 Sep 6, 2011
benn in albany all my life never ask for anything now i need help jim shelton doing without electric send donatons bad will return the favor 463 concord rd albany ky thank you jim
Shanna G

Schenectady, NY

#23 Oct 4, 2011
The man shot was Hispanic NOT black. No one deserves to die! However,he did have a gun, and the neighbors did complain and call 911 for their own safety, so they really shouldn't talk bad about the police.(meaning the Youtube video posted)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Schenectady Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr postcranium 6,469
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 22 hr Chuck 19,285
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) Tue NAVYVET 760
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Tue NAVYVET 6,391
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Sep 28 Jeff 16,795
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Sep 21 Jimmy Rustle 676
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Sep 19 No one 440

Schenectady Jobs

Schenectady People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Schenectady News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Schenectady

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]