State Police: Man abused children for years

Full story: WNYT Albany

State Police have arrested and charged David MacDonald, 44, with 12 counts of rape and four counts of sexual abuse.
Comments
121 - 140 of 158 Comments Last updated Jul 8, 2012
AnotherFriendofD AVID

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#125
Oct 13, 2009
 
I just found out about this Blog and This Blog is all about David and David Only! So I will write my support for David Macdonald and his family.
DAVIDSREALBFF I LOVE DAVID VERY MUCH ALSO AND SO ALL YOU HATERS YOU WAIT AND YOU SEE...HE IS INNOCENT! Just Like DAVIDSREALBFF said.
YOU HATERS NEED TO LOOK IN THE MIRROR! You are pitiful people! You need to give it up And to The Mockers...girlfriend, get a life!
David is "Innocent until proven guilty"
The haters should keep there
smack to themselves! See There are many of us who believe that David Macdonald is innocent! So take that Haters! We outnumber you
Remember, what goes around comes around!
ThatsTheTRUTH

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#126
Oct 13, 2009
 
I also believe David is innocent and i support his family and friends.
TRUTHTold

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#127
Oct 13, 2009
 
So do i and i support his family and friends. we who know that David is innocent are growing on this Blog. The Haters should be ashamed!
ItIsTheTruth

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#128
Oct 13, 2009
 
Yes David is innocent I also support him and want everyone to know! he has many supporters who will suffer go to prison and die for him!
Hates abusers

Troy, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#129
Oct 14, 2009
 
AnotherFriendofDAVID wrote:
I just found out about this Blog and This Blog is all about David and David Only! So I will write my support for David Macdonald and his family.
DAVIDSREALBFF I LOVE DAVID VERY MUCH ALSO AND SO ALL YOU HATERS YOU WAIT AND YOU SEE...HE IS INNOCENT! Just Like DAVIDSREALBFF said.
YOU HATERS NEED TO LOOK IN THE MIRROR! You are pitiful people! You need to give it up And to The Mockers...girlfriend, get a life!
David is "Innocent until proven guilty"
The haters should keep there
smack to themselves! See There are many of us who believe that David Macdonald is innocent! So take that Haters! We outnumber you
Remember, what goes around comes around!
If what comes around goes around, his tail pipe should be real sore at tis point!!!
I am still concerned

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#130
Oct 14, 2009
 
first and foremost, I want to let everyone know that I support Dave's family, girlfriend, and family...I hope they seek shoulders to cry on and ears to listen to them during this difficult time. What I don't understand is how some people are to oblivious to the hard evidence that police need to have in order to arrest someone for this type of crime.
to Dave's current girlfriend...I hope you have asked your children if he has ever touched them...please do not just assume he has not...make sure!!
Dave seems to have a lot of loving family and friends...I hope for his sake (and yours) that he is innocent but, if not...know that you have a lot of people who support YOU!
Lastly, if Dave did do the things he is being accused of, I will be disgusted. Child abuse is unacceptable and, as hard as it may be for those who care about him...it is common scense to distance yourself (and your children) from child preditors.

My thoughts on Dave are reserved until his trial however, I support his family and friends through their difficult time!
dooley

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#131
Oct 14, 2009
 
those kids are probly liars. happens all the time even happened to me a few times, but i beat the charges both times. You got to get a good lawyer who knows how to work the jury. All you need is reasonable doubt and you walk. Hooray for our system. These kids are always flirting nowadays and causing trouble like this. it's societies fault that the legal age of consent is still too high like in the dark ages. thats why were in such a mess with the sex charges. if you look at Thailand they know how to do it all right. America is so backwards and filled with such redneck judges. One day we will be free dont despair! Obama!
mee

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#132
Oct 15, 2009
 
well dooley sounds to me that you were arrested for the same type of crimes as David. If you had gotten a good laywer and beat the charges because your lawyer worked the jury then it seems to me that you are guilty of the crimes and you ought to be ashamed of your self. sounds like you should be behind bars and away from society as well.then it wouldnt have been a few times for you. scum bag
dooley

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133
Oct 15, 2009
 
innocent until ->PROVEN GUILTY!<- I am innocent and you can be charged with harrasment for bringing up dismissed charges against me. hopefully this guy will also beat the charges and the system will again prove that justice is served.
THE HUNTER

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#134
Oct 15, 2009
 
sounds like you are all a bunch of idiots first of all sounds like we have some other child mollesters on here i wont mention (dooley) sounds like he has done these things before and i wish we knew who he was and for all the haters keep on hating for the ones that think he is inocent leave your kids alone with him and see if you change your mind........IDIOTS..
THE HUNTER

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#135
Oct 15, 2009
 
dooley after reading your post i wish i knew who you are
dooley

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#136
Oct 15, 2009
 
Thanks Hunter :)-> even though i disapprove of animal cruelty and rednecks<-:(
i am a good person to know. i am an activist for human rights and am happy that our new leader is making all of the changes in the US of A. OH Yeah!
mee

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#137
Oct 15, 2009
 
what happened dooley did I hit a sore spot? you can voice your oppinion on this blog and the minute someone says something back to you all of a sudden it is harrassment? read whatr you wrote. It sounds like you were guilty of your crime or crimes and you got a way with it
dooley

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138
Oct 15, 2009
 
If I liked it then I would of done it but i didn't so drop it. Its in the past and done and over with. To all on here that think davids not guilty then your very high. Davids as guilty as they come. I bet theres other kids that haven't come forward such as maybe the elementary school kids he picked up after school probably. David would f u c k anything that walks. Hes how old and has to have sex with kids old enough to be his kids and in some cases grand kids so its a serious problem. How are people gona feel around this guy when he gets out of jail probably not too safe everyone will have to buy a butt plug for their kids for christmas and chastity belts. David knows the term " seven will get you 9" now!!!
dooley

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#139
Oct 15, 2009
 
dooley wrote:
If I liked it then I would of done it but i didn't so drop it. Its in the past and done and over with. To all on here that think davids not guilty then your very high. Davids as guilty as they come. I bet theres other kids that haven't come forward such as maybe the elementary school kids he picked up after school probably. David would f u c k anything that walks. Hes how old and has to have sex with kids old enough to be his kids and in some cases grand kids so its a serious problem. How are people gona feel around this guy when he gets out of jail probably not too safe everyone will have to buy a butt plug for their kids for christmas and chastity belts. David knows the term " seven will get you 9" now!!!
That is harrassment! Thats not even me! i wouldnt write something like that hateful post! i don't believe the guy is guilty at all. i know what it's like to be accused and then be found innocent so why would i even say something like the imposter wrote? that is so wrong what yo wrote. How do you not even know if the kids are lying or maybe even instigated the situations? He is innocent til proven guilty and he probly will be found innocent at the trial. All he needs is a very good lawyer and the jury will dismiss the case in the end.
THE HUNTER

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#140
Oct 16, 2009
 
what changing your story now dooley afraid your story may get out now that im on here. You know who i am.
dooley

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#141
Oct 16, 2009
 
Do i know who you are? No i dont know who you are. why should i? i dont understand your post.
anyhoo i am a happy go lucky type who also is a grassroots activist. i voted for Obama and did my part to help his campaign. i am a gay white male who also is in the sales market.
dooley

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#142
Oct 16, 2009
 
Anyone know who i am cause I know no one on here so ha ha ha f u c k everyone this guy is as guilty as they come get this.... If hes soooo innocent then how is it that hes still in jail? If hes sooo innocent how are they able to hold him? ooooo Ic I think I know why.... HE IS GUILTY thats why. Im sorry but no police officer, Judge or and anyone in their right mind would keep a person in jail if they were innocent unless they really were guilty. See the court system says innocent until proven guilty but what their really saying is your in jail until you can prove your self innocent so really you r guilty until proven innocent. Thats a fact.
dooley

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#143
Oct 16, 2009
 
SOOOOOOOOOOO David Is Guilty until proven innocent in everyones eyes. Prove to everyone that he is innocent then there won't be anymore hate comments but prove him guilty and he will have fun getting his ass plugged.
dooley

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#144
Oct 16, 2009
 
dooley wrote:
Anyone know who i am cause I know no one on here so ha ha ha f u c k everyone this guy is as guilty as they come get this.... If hes soooo innocent then how is it that hes still in jail? If hes sooo innocent how are they able to hold him? ooooo Ic I think I know why.... HE IS GUILTY thats why. Im sorry but no police officer, Judge or and anyone in their right mind would keep a person in jail if they were innocent unless they really were guilty. See the court system says innocent until proven guilty but what their really saying is your in jail until you can prove your self innocent so really you r guilty until proven innocent. Thats a fact.
GASP! i dint write that!n] Oh My! who is the hater writing this? Certainly not me, dooley No siree! i think he is inocent til proven guilty. i think he will beat this trumped up charges by kids who are out to get him!
i know how these things can happen. you tyake kids out show them a good time no a GREAT time and then when you get home and perhaps say move to kiss them goodbye perhaps a little hand pat on the behind and a little pet and then! the parents get all involved stickin threre nose in someone elses business. thats just a scenerio of what can happen. sometimes kids themselves initiate and flirt and then just like a woman tipically change there minds after things get going a little. next thing you know cops are at your door and you sit in jail on trumped up charges it gets out of hand reallly quick. in jail you dont have a good time either like the others. no one plays cards with you you sit in your cell in protective custody asn the inmates throw hot water on you and even pee on you. how would you feel if you had to go through all that?! HMMM HHMMMMMM!!! well i have and it's no picnic Mister!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Schenectady Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 35 min Mike Brown High C... 18,762
Need a great new barber? Help out the small bu... 1 hr anonymous1686 1
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Aug 19 College Professor 6,391
Paul Zonderman took a bribe of $34,000 from Tho... (Nov '12) Aug 19 Paul Zonderman fi... 5
SmartHeart™ Blood Pressure Regimen Natural help Aug 18 Terry 1
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Aug 9 JEWISH VOICE 438
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Aug 7 dew4794 673

Search the Schenectady Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Schenectady Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Schenectady People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Schenectady News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Schenectady
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••