Rotterdam Police investigate armed ro...

Rotterdam Police investigate armed robbery at grocery

There are 7 comments on the WTEN-TV Albany story from Dec 14, 2013, titled Rotterdam Police investigate armed robbery at grocery. In it, WTEN-TV Albany reports that:

ROTTERDAM N.Y. Rotterdam Police are investigating a report of an armed robbery at the Snack and Smoke Grocery on Broadway.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTEN-TV Albany.

Ting Tang

Satellite Beach, FL

#2 Dec 14, 2013
zeldo wrote:
aint roten dam near ski neck too dee????
we dont care about deez low lifes fa uck dem
again should we repeet dat
we dont care about troy, al ba knee, ski neck too dee
who zeldo care about? zeldo care about Ting Tang?
zeldo

Cohoes, NY

#3 Dec 14, 2013
Ting Tang wrote:
<quoted text> who zeldo care about? zeldo care about Ting Tang?
no we dont give a sit about you pinheads with homosexual tendencies.

stop sucking dong and suck on a real woman
Ting Tang

Satellite Beach, FL

#4 Dec 14, 2013
zeldo wrote:
<quoted text>
no we dont give a sit about you pinheads with homosexual tendencies.
stop sucking dong and suck on a real woman
zeldo have to like Ting Tang. Christmas coming soon. santa watch zeldo be nice to Ting Tang. zeldo say something nice to Ting Tang.
zeldo

Cohoes, NY

#5 Dec 14, 2013
Ting Tang wrote:
<quoted text> zeldo have to like Ting Tang. Christmas coming soon. santa watch zeldo be nice to Ting Tang. zeldo say something nice to Ting Tang.
real men pump women with sperm

again real men make babies.

stop takin it up dat blak azz
Ting Tang

Satellite Beach, FL

#6 Dec 14, 2013
zeldo wrote:
<quoted text>
real men pump women with sperm
again real men make babies.
stop takin it up dat blak azz
Ting Tang not black. zeldo dummy. why zeldo so dumb?
zeldo

Cohoes, NY

#7 Dec 14, 2013
zeldo wrote:
<quoted text>
real men pump women with sperm
again real men make babies.
stop takin it up dat blak azz
you are a imbecile with homosexual tendencies.

why ar yu a sissy mary?
wen are yuzzz gun start tu re pro uce???
wens da last time yu seen sum hot snatch
Ting Tang

Satellite Beach, FL

#8 Dec 14, 2013
zeldo wrote:
<quoted text>
you are a imbecile with homosexual tendencies.
why ar yu a sissy mary?
wen are yuzzz gun start tu re pro uce???
wens da last time yu seen sum hot snatch
Ting Tang reproduce on zeldo snatch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Schenectady Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Mini mouse 20,631
News Schenectady drug tip hotline fixed (Mar '09) Sep 24 Canadian Goose 15
News Rainbow flag honoring Orlando victims fuels a feud Sep 19 southern at heart 30
Schenectadys Mayor Is a Mean Nasty Drunk Sep 14 City of Scum-next... 11
News Hastings facing more charges as trouble deepens (Jan '08) Sep 3 Micah 4
Is The Town Of Colonie Water Safe? (Mar '16) Aug 30 marciaB1 2
Review: Near Perfect Water (Jan '15) Aug 29 Kathy 2

Schenectady Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Schenectady Mortgages