The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,281

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story

Since: Oct 12

Detroit, MI.

#16509 Jul 1, 2013
TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>Again...your only argument is to say 'what about everyone else"...or "look at them".
Well I tell ya, that is not the conversation we are having now is it?
You want to start a new topic thread, then go right ahead.
Your a flake, a fake, and a hypocrite.
The reality is, AMERICA is sick and tired of the people in the majority of urban areas that have destroyed them, sponged off the system, and continue to reek havoc on society as a whole.
You want it to be buried or blended away with other bad things in our society, but NOTHING compares to the despicable things that blacks have done to this country! AND BROTHER...IM NOT TALKING ABOUT HISTORY OR ANCESTORS, I'm talking about current, present, and today!
Your lack of addressing it directly, and trying to "skirt" around it by saying "other people do bad things" is childish, ignorant, and foolish!
Your talking ghetto to other blacks is proof of that!
I will keep this message short because I spent a tedious day at the job today and I will tell you the reason that I talk ghetto to other blacks on the job. When I started working in another department, I spoke flawless English and the other blacks said I was an uncle tom and uppity. They pushed a lot of the work on to me and stole my lunch and did countless other bad things to me.I put in for a transfer to another department, so ise dun speeks lak a homey now, is u no wat i be sayin?
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#16510 Jul 1, 2013
Kallarik27 wrote:
<quoted text>
I will keep this message short because I spent a tedious day at the job today and I will tell you the reason that I talk ghetto to other blacks on the job. When I started working in another department, I spoke flawless English and the other blacks said I was an uncle tom and uppity. They pushed a lot of the work on to me and stole my lunch and did countless other bad things to me.I put in for a transfer to another department, so ise dun speeks lak a homey now, is u no wat i be sayin?
You are funny...I laughed out loud for real.

My only advise to you is NEVER deviate from who you are or want to be.

By the way, have you ever seen the movie Idiocracy...its a silly movie but I recommend it for a good laugh. Its very similar to your situation.(Be warned, its not good for kids)
RevALChimpton

Ballwin, MO

#16511 Jul 1, 2013
OneProphet wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, our nation has turned its back on God, thrown God and the Bible out of the public school and the public square, elected leaders who care nothing about traditional moral values and who continually lie to the American people (both political parties are to blame), and has accepted as normal every abomination to God as listed in His Holy Bible.
Jesus is the only answer! I will do my utmost best to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ to those I come in contact with. I will invite those whom I work with to the church I attend. Thank God, God is color blind!
Let me chime in on this topic prophet if I'm not getting paid for my service I'm not making a prophet and God sees all colors you wannabe now go preach to your satanic group of non believers bebo!
Rev Jesse Chimpson

Henderson, NV

#16512 Jul 1, 2013
RevALChimpton wrote:
<quoted text>Let me chime in on this topic prophet if I'm not getting paid for my service I'm not making a prophet and God sees all colors you wannabe now go preach to your satanic group of non believers bebo!
Al babee, I be say dat wit da Constipashun of da Proclamashun dat all chimps be created with equal buckets of da Kernals finest fried chicken and pickled pig feet wit a 40 ownser of da Shitz Malt Licker Bull an furdermo thare shall be an never shall be an alway will an never will an could be an never could be dat alls Afrikans Amerikans shall be an will be an never shood be created up on da same level as all da chimps an gorillas an monkees of Afrika an I does not mean da Monkees dat sang da Last Train To Clarkville cause day be white an aints no chimps an dis I say on behalfs of alls Afrikans Amerikans Chimps evawhere Brotha Al Chimpton.

Since: Nov 11

Locust, NC

#16513 Jul 1, 2013
TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>Again...your only argument is to say 'what about everyone else"...or "look at them".
Well I tell ya, that is not the conversation we are having now is it?
You want to start a new topic thread, then go right ahead.
Your a flake, a fake, and a hypocrite.
The reality is, AMERICA is sick and tired of the POpeople in the majority of urban areas that have destroyed them, sponged off the system, and continue to reek havoc on society as a whole.
You want it to be buried or blended away with other bad things in our society, but NOTHING compares to the despicable things that blacks have done to this country! AND BROTHER...IM NOT TALKING ABOUT HISTORY OR ANCESTORS, I'm talking about current, present, and today!
Your lack of addressing it directly, and trying to "skirt" around it by saying "other people do bad things" is childish, ignorant, and foolish!
Your talking ghetto to other blacks is proof of that!
"Skirt around the issue" "denial" "start a new thread" bla bla bla...that last one is another weak excuse of yours. A way to justify your disturbing black people fetish. Why can't you admit that there are more problems to life than "urban blacks"? And don't give me no crap about "well that's what this thread is talking about." Who ever really sticks to these thread topics anyway? I guess white people could drop a bomb in Birmingham and somehow you would find a way to tie it to "urban blacks" right? I said it before and I'll say it again, when it comes to moral condemnation keep your mouth shut. You are truly not in any moral position to condemn a living soul. I could see if you said things about the black community out of genuine concern. It seems, though, that you need something to whine about and we blacks are an "easy" target for you to pick on. That really says something about your character. If it's true of course.

Locust, NC

#16514 Jul 1, 2013
TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>You are funny...I laughed out loud for real.
My only advise to you is NEVER deviate from who you are or want to be.
By the way, have you ever seen the movie Idiocracy...its a silly movie but I recommend it for a good laugh. Its very similar to your situation.(Be warned, its not good for kids)
You do know that's not me right? You're replying to a faker. A wannabe. A loser who can't keep my name out his/her/it's mouth. I never said any of those things. "KALLAR(I)K27" is a certified troll who is too cowardly and spineless to post the comment it made under its real name.
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

#16515 Jul 1, 2013
Hey Kallark, I see you got a new look. Got the big blue boy scout in your corner now. No Black Panther? No Falcon? No Bronze Tiger? Steel? Luke Cage? John Stewart? See fellows Kallark ain't so bad he ignored all the black heroes and picked the white guy. I prefer Batman over Supes. Supes is just too all powerful. Top 5 Superheroes of all-time: 1 Batman 2. Spiderman 3. Superman*don't like him but got to be realistic 4.Captain America 5.Wolverine. Of course Cap would have been much better fighting Lenin, Trotsky, and Stalin's Jewish Bolsheviks instead of the Nazis, but a lot of Jews write and draw comics, so there you go. 1212.

Locust, NC

#16517 Jul 2, 2013
WPWW wrote:
Hey Kallark, I see you got a new look. Got the big blue boy scout in your corner now. No Black Panther? No Falcon? No Bronze Tiger? Steel? Luke Cage? John Stewart? See fellows Kallark ain't so bad he ignored all the black heroes and picked the white guy. I prefer Batman over Supes. Supes is just too all powerful. Top 5 Superheroes of all-time: 1 Batman 2. Spiderman 3. Superman*don't like him but got to be realistic 4.Captain America 5.Wolverine. Of course Cap would have been much better fighting Lenin, Trotsky, and Stalin's Jewish Bolsheviks instead of the Nazis, but a lot of Jews write and draw comics, so there you go. 1212.
Actually, John Stewart is my favorite Green Lantern. Superman is an alien. So he doesn't count as a "white" guy. Batman is incorruptible and the farthest thing from a racist. Spider Man is a little weakling with a big brain (also not racist). Wolverine is a living weapon. Captain America is a proud American who is also incorruptible, brilliant, and enjoyed kicking Nazi behind. Nazi's were evil and Cap's comics were a reflection of the times. Of course there are evil Jews but Nazi's by far are among the worst people in human history. As far as Black Panther, I like him to. He has one of the most brilliant minds in Marvel Comics, up there with Dr. Doom, Mr. Fantastic, Tony Stark, and Bruce Banner. He is also the king of Wakanda (an advanced East African country) where Vibranium (stronger than Wolvies Adamantium) was found. Black Panther's great, he's just not in my top ten. It's funny because all these characters you mentioned are either to brilliant to be racist or have proven themselves to incorruptible or, like Bruce Wayne (whose ancestors participated in the Underground Railroad) or Tony Stark, too bloody rich and brilliant to care lol. Anything else?
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

#16518 Jul 2, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, John Stewart is my favorite Green Lantern. Superman is an alien. So he doesn't count as a "white" guy. Batman is incorruptible and the farthest thing from a racist. Spider Man is a little weakling with a big brain (also not racist). Wolverine is a living weapon. Captain America is a proud American who is also incorruptible, brilliant, and enjoyed kicking Nazi behind. Nazi's were evil and Cap's comics were a reflection of the times. Of course there are evil Jews but Nazi's by far are among the worst people in human history. As far as Black Panther, I like him to. He has one of the most brilliant minds in Marvel Comics, up there with Dr. Doom, Mr. Fantastic, Tony Stark, and Bruce Banner. He is also the king of Wakanda (an advanced East African country) where Vibranium (stronger than Wolvies Adamantium) was found. Black Panther's great, he's just not in my top ten. It's funny because all these characters you mentioned are either to brilliant to be racist or have proven themselves to incorruptible or, like Bruce Wayne (whose ancestors participated in the Underground Railroad) or Tony Stark, too bloody rich and brilliant to care lol. Anything else?
The Jewish Bolsheviks killed millions more white Christian Russians, Ukrainians, Poles, and other European people. For you to equate the Nazis as the "worst people in human history" shows you know nothing about history and should stick to comics. Alexander Solzhenitsyn who received the Nobel Prize for Literature in 1974 for his epic work THE GULAG ARCHIPELAGO has documented the how the Jews dominated the movement that would claim the lives of tens of millions Ukrainians, Russians, and other Eastern Europeans in his work TWO HUNDRED YEARS TOGETHER. Ironically, TWO HUNDRED YEARS TOGETHER hasn't been printed in English. Why? I've already explained to you about the Holodomor taking place before the Holocaust and probably accounting for more deaths. Ever hear of a man named Genrikh Yagoda, the commander of the NKVD. Yagoda was Jewish and is said to have been responsible for at least 10 million murders. 10-million is one and one-half times more people than the "official" number of the alleged 6-million killed in the Holocaust. Ironically the Jewish genocidal murderer Yagoda has an identical mustache to Adolf Hitler, and while Hitler is known by just about everyone probably one person in a thousand would know who Yagoda is. Kfart stop watching the History Channel and their 24/7 Hitler-Nazi coverage, put down the Captain America comic books and read some REAL history. Next thing you will be telling us the Tuskeegee Airmen were realistically portrayed in that bomb "RED TAILS." Your ignorance scares me sometimes.

Locust, NC

#16519 Jul 2, 2013
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>The Jewish Bolsheviks killed millions more white Christian Russians, Ukrainians, Poles, and other European people. For you to equate the Nazis as the "worst people in human history" shows you know nothing about history and should stick to comics. Alexander Solzhenitsyn who received the Nobel Prize for Literature in 1974 for his epic work THE GULAG ARCHIPELAGO has documented the how the Jews dominated the movement that would claim the lives of tens of millions Ukrainians, Russians, and other Eastern Europeans in his work TWO HUNDRED YEARS TOGETHER. Ironically, TWO HUNDRED YEARS TOGETHER hasn't been printed in English. Why? I've already explained to you about the Holodomor taking place before the Holocaust and probably accounting for more deaths. Ever hear of a man named Genrikh Yagoda, the commander of the NKVD. Yagoda was Jewish and is said to have been responsible for at least 10 million murders. 10-million is one and one-half times more people than the "official" number of the alleged 6-million killed in the Holocaust. Ironically the Jewish genocidal murderer Yagoda has an identical mustache to Adolf Hitler, and while Hitler is known by just about everyone probably one person in a thousand would know who Yagoda is. Kfart stop watching the History Channel and their 24/7 Hitler-Nazi coverage, put down the Captain America comic books and read some REAL history. Next thing you will be telling us the Tuskeegee Airmen were realistically portrayed in that bomb "RED TAILS." Your ignorance scares me sometimes.

And Rothschild Zionists (Jews), if it's true, funded Adolf Hitler clearly to the demise of their own Jewish people. If you carefully read what I said, I said that they are AMONG some of the worse people in human history. And they are! Period. Sounds to me like you are trying to defend them or something. Obviously and clearly, there are many other despots, tyrants, and dictators. Like Pol Pot, or some of these evil African warlords that killed thousands of their own.
trufe

Winchester, KY

#16520 Jul 2, 2013
THIS POST WAS DELETED, WATCH IT GET DELETED AGAIN, ASK YOURSELF WHO AND WHY WOULD DELETE IT.
IT CONTAINS NO FOUL LANGUAGE,
IT DOES NOT TELL YOU TO DO ANYTHING EXCEPT READ. THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO READ,
THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW.
THEY ARE TRYING TO SILENCE ALL SPEECH AND THOUGHT.

http://www.youtube.com/user/LarkenRose/videos

When Should You Shoot a Cop?
LarkenRose
Like 1,021
Dislike 53
Published on Nov 9, 2012

Larry Pinkney - you need to hear what this man says.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
TheAlexJonesChannel
48:40
Published on Jun 15, 2013

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/07/02/ohio-pol...

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2013...

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/uva-girl...

http://dailycaller.com/2013/06/27/texas-teen-... XWw5ueYi
Eric 2016

Dawsonville, GA

#16521 Jul 2, 2013
trufe wrote:
THIS POST WAS DELETED, WATCH IT GET DELETED AGAIN, ASK YOURSELF WHO AND WHY WOULD DELETE IT.
IT CONTAINS NO FOUL LANGUAGE,
IT DOES NOT TELL YOU TO DO ANYTHING EXCEPT READ. THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO READ,
THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW.
THEY ARE TRYING TO SILENCE ALL SPEECH AND THOUGHT.
http://www.youtube.com/user/LarkenRose/videos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =KQ9w1HHRMQwXX
When Should You Shoot a Cop?
LarkenRose
Like 1,021
Dislike 53
Published on Nov 9, 2012
Larry Pinkney - you need to hear what this man says.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
TheAlexJonesChannel
48:40
Published on Jun 15, 2013
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/07/02/ohio-pol...
http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2013...
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/uva-girl...
http://dailycaller.com/2013/06/27/texas-teen-... XWw5ueYi
Bwaaaaaaa. Alex Jones is friggin phony, money grubbing KOOK. Anyone who believes that shill is a friggin idiot.
Avrey

Longmeadow, MA

#16522 Jul 2, 2013
Eric 2016 wrote:
<quoted text> Bwaaaaaaa. Alex Jones is friggin phony, money grubbing KOOK. Anyone who believes that shill is a friggin idiot.
Not as big of a kook as Leon Harrison of West Carrollton, OH.
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

#16523 Jul 2, 2013
Alex Jones blames the Bilderbergs(not sure about spelling)Nazis(WTF, the Nazis are still being blamed for everything)the tri-lateral, but won't touch the Jewish control of the Federal Reserve, Wall Street, foreign policy in the United States, media, academia, etc. Jones is meant to deflect from the real truth out there and is simply making money spewing nonsense. Talk about "controlled" media. Jones represents a phony, "controlled" opposition.
TheRealDeal

Troy, MI

#16524 Jul 2, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that's not me right? You're replying to a faker. A wannabe. A loser who can't keep my name out his/her/it's mouth. I never said any of those things. "KALLAR(I)K27" is a certified troll who is too cowardly and spineless to post the comment it made under its real name.
Too bad...you actually seemed real for a change!

Oh well, back to your holier-than-thou nonsense!

Locust, NC

#16525 Jul 2, 2013
TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>Too bad...you actually seemed real for a change!
Oh well, back to your holier-than-thou nonsense!
Hey well I guess it takes one to know one right! Lol back to your "urban black" fetish/bashing!
TheRealDeal

Troy, MI

#16526 Jul 2, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey well I guess it takes one to know one right! Lol back to your "urban black" fetish/bashing!
No...the fake you is much better...move along Kallark27, you've got nothing worthwhile (or real) to say! It's ironic really...almost, inherent perhaps?

lol
TheRealDeal

Troy, MI

#16527 Jul 2, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
back to your "urban black" fetish/bashing!
This is funny...you believe that calling the baby ugly and facing reality, is a fetish or bashing?
You are a laughable little phony aren't you?

The reality is, there is a very real issue, that people like you don't like to face or keep it real, you like to say "yeah yeah yeah we all know there is a problem, but what about this group or that group" or "the ghetto is a product of the system" or any number of other things to excuse of the vile nature of urban america!

Make no mistake, if people don't stand up and call it exactly what it is, the fools in denial (uhhh you perhaps)will never admit to having a problem, and ultimately will never think they have to FIX anything!

Urban blacks sit there waiting for someone, anyone to come and bale them out, to give them yet another handout, to do it for them...and if no one makes the absolute exclamation of "YOU HAVE TO FIX THE SHITPILE MESS YOU MADE AND BE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOURSELVES", then things will continue to be the same!

When was the last time you lent a hand to the urban neighborhoods to help the cousins you left behind?

Yeah you like to label things to make yourself feel better about your race, like calling people bigots, racists, bashers, haters, etc...
The reality is, you use those words as a crutch to not have to deal with the real issue being demonstrated by 90% of your fellow blacks!

Spartanburg, SC

#16529 Jul 2, 2013
TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>
This is funny...you believe that calling the baby ugly and facing reality, is a fetish or bashing?
You are a laughable little phony aren't you?
The reality is, there is a very real issue, that people like you don't like to face or keep it real, you like to say "yeah yeah yeah we all know there is a problem, but what about this group or that group" or "the ghetto is a product of the system" or any number of other things to excuse of the vile nature of urban america!
Make no mistake, if people don't stand up and call it exactly what it is, the fools in denial (uhhh you perhaps)will never admit to having a problem, and ultimately will never think they have to FIX anything!
Urban blacks sit there waiting for someone, anyone to come and bale them out, to give them yet another handout, to do it for them...and if no one makes the absolute exclamation of "YOU HAVE TO FIX THE SHITPILE MESS YOU MADE AND BE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOURSELVES", then things will continue to be the same!
When was the last time you lent a hand to the urban neighborhoods to help the cousins you left behind?
Yeah you like to label things to make yourself feel better about your race, like calling people bigots, racists, bashers, haters, etc...
The reality is, you use those words as a crutch to not have to deal with the real issue being demonstrated by 90% of your fellow blacks!
I have "lent a hand" many times, on many occasions. That's why I've said, you know nothing about me, nor anything about what motivates me nor any of my black associates and friends. All you know is what you've experienced and seen on tv. Your experience is subjective and clearly biased and ignorant. TV is TV. The news media profits tremendously off of bad news. Clearly, your mental retardation prevents you from even slightly acknowledging that there are more problems in America than "urban blacks". You will never answer nor acknowledge if your incessant complaining and whining about "urban blacks" is out of genuine concern or not. I really think that you thrive off of beating black people to pulp because we're an "easy" target for your holiness. Shut your mouth when it comes to moral condemnation. You really don't care about "urban blacks" you just absolutely NEED to bash black people to exalt yourself.
Black and pride

Norwalk, CA

#16530 Jul 2, 2013
Kallarik27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow it feels good it feels great my mind set was. I mean was I grew up around the 60s the era of blacks were very independent. We never struggle sometimes I felt bad because we had so much. So thru life I put a label on myself it felt good to look down on dreads of society man black, brown or any minority I always had money to burn but never wasteful. God has a sense of being to pick and choose guess what perfect I'm better than you got a brain tumor HELLo. We have all been decieved hey that baseball card is worth a million because they said so Hey this Victorian plate is worth worth. The emperor new clothes is what we have become no real thought we care listen to this your co workers treated you in that manner because you were or probably clueless, selfish,prick what you put out is what you get back. Give your kids a chance don't turn them into little pricks. Don't plan there path. Trust me it only takes a moment it's ok to just dance to Marvin Gaye or pink Floyd or even nirvana and old outkask. Dare Ego ego ego pump your brakes big pimpin so what happens if the world turns into hip hop nation. So wake your punk ass up(smile)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Schenectady Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 14 min positronium 6,463
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Sun Jeff 16,795
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Sep 21 Jimmy Rustle 676
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) Sep 21 truth 759
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Sep 19 positronium 6,389
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Sep 19 No one 440
Pastor David M Wells New Life Ministries (Mar '11) Sep 17 Daveb1972 148

Schenectady Jobs

Schenectady People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Schenectady News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Schenectady

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]