The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,285

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
Rape Victim of Leon

Longmeadow, MA

#16236 Jun 24, 2013
Where ever Leon Harrison lives is the most dangerous place on the planet. I guess West Carrollton, OH takes the cake here. If you want Leon to rape and kill your children then move to his Upland strong hold and wait for Satan to snatch your kids.

Since: Oct 12

Detroit, MI.

#16237 Jun 24, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly what have i projected? That poster admits being racist, and racism is not accepted by normal Americans. There is no projection of any kind!
Horrible attempt!
What is a Black who talks like a whitey? You're reading one now, and the answer is ''AN UNCLE TOM'' or a Tommy.
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#16240 Jun 24, 2013
Truth__Be__Told wrote:
<quoted text>It seems to me you are big on labeling people, it somehow makes you feel superior or empowered.
Its sad really, to see a full grown adult always lashing out and looking for labels to apply to anyone that opposes them, and that is a truly a symptom of poor upbringing and a lack of education!
In your case, its called "projecting", which is a defense mechanism that involves taking your own unacceptable qualities and/or feelings and ascribing them to other people.
Maybe the intrawebs aren't for you, at least these types of forums appear to not be in your wheel house.
You pegged that ignoramus right on the head!

What kind of idiot tries to bury the facts by calling people names!

The race card argument is old and played out...AND doesn't fix the shittty neighborhoods that the blacks destroyed!

Guys with no other argument and zero intelligence only know how to use things like the race card...the things I have said over and over are facts based on research, statistics, and reality...to try to defer that is an idiot who is in denial!

That idiot tries to sympathize with the pains and plight of the black man...got that...a white dude trying to co-sign for blacks, by trying to erase and ignore reality!

He does it all over the internet...he is a boob, a pathetic lonely knuckle dragging idiot who is a keyboard banger.

Whatever, nearly everyone knows hes a keyboard warrior with a big mouth. Bitchslapping attention whore hypocrites like that is fun!
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#16241 Jun 24, 2013
Kallarik27 wrote:
<quoted text>
What is a Black who talks like a whitey? You're reading one now, and the answer is ''AN UNCLE TOM'' or a Tommy.
Kally, you seem intelligent and logical to me...you should not align yourself with the likes of FRR, he is a tool that will only bring you down!

You should let that bobo roll as an unstable illogical independent!
White Pride Worldwide

Henderson, NV

#16242 Jun 24, 2013
Kallarik27 wrote:
<quoted text>
A l\ligger that talks like a whitey is still a l\ligger.
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#16243 Jun 24, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
His or her or its brain (Real Deal) is out of order at the moment. You may need to call again later lol. To RD, he could see a spider in a web and insist that it's something else. He is brain dead lol.
Apparently your view or reality is different than what is fact!
I live a couple miles from Detroit, I know wtf i'm talking about, guys like FRR sound like old bitter retired autoworkers, that have no clue about reality, because they have been somebody's sheep for so long!
TheRealDeal

Farmington, MI

#16244 Jun 24, 2013
Then again Kalark, maybe its a misery loves company thing...you go on and do your thang.

lol

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#16245 Jun 24, 2013
TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>You pegged that ignoramus right on the head!
The race card argument is old and played out...AND doesn't fix the shittty neighborhoods that the blacks destroyed!
Guys with no other argument and zero intelligence only know how to use things like the race card...the things I have said over and over are facts based on research, statistics, and reality...to try to defer that is an idiot who is in denial!
That idiot tries to sympathize with the pains and plight of the black man...got that...a white dude trying to co-sign for blacks, by trying to erase and ignore reality!
He does it all over the internet...he is a boob, a pathetic lonely knuckle dragging idiot who is a keyboard banger.
Whatever, nearly everyone knows hes a keyboard warrior with a big mouth. Bitchslapping attention whore hypocrites like that is fun!
I love neducated racists.

Have you ever noticed its only the knuckle dragger that spout racist drivel like yours? Thats because educate people understand more.

Now go watch nascar after beating your wife!

Buffalo, NY

#16246 Jun 24, 2013
TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>You pegged that ignoramus right on the head!
Admit it, youre one of the trashy whites we always see on Jerry Springer huh?
White Pride Worldwide

Henderson, NV

#16247 Jun 24, 2013
FFS is a typical lazy illiterate race card l\ligger. What the hell is "neducated" a new l\ligger ebonics rap word?

Buffalo, NY

#16248 Jun 24, 2013
White Pride Worldwide wrote:
FFS is a typical lazy illiterate race card l\ligger. What the hell is "neducated" a new l\ligger ebonics rap word?
Im curious, Who did you vote for in the prsdential election?

You know, its a bit hard to claim someone is using a rcae card...when you use the N-word in the same sentence?

LOL

Buffalo, NY

#16249 Jun 24, 2013
Southern white trash racism is no longer acceptable in normal American society! Its time you losers move on.
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#16251 Jun 24, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>Southern white trash racism is no longer acceptable in normal American society! Its time you losers move on.
So what is acceptable, your libtard ways! LMAO!
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#16252 Jun 24, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>Im curious, Who did you vote for in the prsdential election?
You know, its a bit hard to claim someone is using a rcae card...when you use the N-word in the same sentence?
LOL
No doubt who you voted for. Did you get your free phone yet? LOL!
Amanda Villanueva

Ozark, MO

#16253 Jun 24, 2013
Corporate Elites wrote:
<quoted text>
PRobably because moms and dads NOWADAYS have to hold two jobs just to pay their damn rent....
Or maybe their MOMS and DADS are in prison from the profit wars....I'm sorry for cursing, I mean DRUG WARS.
But there is one thign for sure, the biggest CRIMINALS in our history (you know, the ones who stoled 1.3 TRILLION FROM TAX PAYERS) were the guys who wore 5 peice suits and work at the highest position and finances and corporations. But ofcourse we will NEVER see my fellow colleagues in jail, yes?????
Maybe MOMS and DADS should wait until they're financially stable enough to have kids instead of having kids at such young ages so they don't end up living off things like medicaid and welfare and the government and our taxpayer's money. There's my two cents!! Go to school. Get an education. Don't have kids until you are financially stable enough.
White Pride Worldwide

Henderson, NV

#16254 Jun 24, 2013
More l\ligger ebonics from FFS (Fishy Funky Spade): "prsdential and rcae"

Next to Kaffart, this illiterate stupid race card l\ligger is the most amusing dumb chimp on this thread.

Buffalo, NY

#16255 Jun 24, 2013
More l\ligger ebonics from FFS (Fishy Funky Spade): "prsdential and rcae"
Next to Kaffart, this illiterate stupid race card l\ligger is the most amusing dumb chimp on this thread.
poor white trash

Since: Oct 12

Detroit, MI.

#16256 Jun 24, 2013
vvhat nerve that vvetback, vvarrior has dissing us Black folks.

I vvouldn't give him the privilge of smelling my vveek old socks.
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

#16257 Jun 24, 2013
"(Fishy Funky Spade)"

ROTFLMAO! bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa.

WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE. 5372. 1212. 8181. 7734.

Since: Nov 11

Sweetwater, TN

#16258 Jun 24, 2013
TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently your view or reality is different than what is fact!
I live a couple miles from Detroit, I know wtf i'm talking about, guys like FRR sound like old bitter retired autoworkers, that have no clue about reality, because they have been somebody's sheep for so long!
Meh....not so much lol. My family (around 300 of us in Detroit alone) has lived in Detroit for 75 years. Long before the freeways were built. So I think I know what I'm talking about as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Schenectady Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 29 min friv4school 6,466
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 11 hr NAVYVET 760
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 11 hr NAVYVET 6,391
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Sep 28 Jeff 16,795
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Sep 21 Jimmy Rustle 676
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Sep 19 No one 440
Pastor David M Wells New Life Ministries (Mar '11) Sep 17 Daveb1972 148

Schenectady Jobs

Schenectady People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Schenectady News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Schenectady

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]