The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
11,661 - 11,680 of 18,541 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14606
Mar 17, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

The Truth wrote:
The Three Abominations In The Downfall Of Mankind:
1. A species of dark retarded mutant simian beasts called Apefricoons began rapidly multiplying on the African continent.
2. Spain, Portugal, France and England began importing multitudes of Apefricoons by way of Dutch merchant ships to the New World.
3. American Hymie Jew demonic lawyers began thinking on behalf of these useless black mutant simian beasts which further destroyed the progress of mankind.
Ha! That's really funny. I think it might be this:

1. A giant, brain dead, spineless Internet gangster that loves to spew hatred and outright lies through an anonymous proxy.

2. Your use of the definite article "THE" for your avatar betrays how UTTERLY FALSE you really are.

3. Well, more scapegoating and whitewashing and passing the blame onto others so you can continue to shine as an Aryan God amongst mortals. TRULY pathetic lol...
Mrs Olson

Carteret, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14607
Mar 17, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

There's great community spirit around here, I've just seen a crowd of eight or nine young black men heartily encouraging a woman who had fallen to "get back up on her knees" and urging her to "come on".
A little later, while waiting for a bus home, a considerate Negro graciously offered to hold my bag as I stood there waiting. Unfortunately, he must have been called by a friend, as he ran off, and clean forgot he was still holding it! Never mind.

Since: Nov 11

Flat Rock, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14608
Mar 17, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Mrs Olson wrote:
There's great community spirit around here, I've just seen a crowd of eight or nine young black men heartily encouraging a woman who had fallen to "get back up on her knees" and urging her to "come on".
A little later, while waiting for a bus home, a considerate Negro graciously offered to hold my bag as I stood there waiting. Unfortunately, he must have been called by a friend, as he ran off, and clean forgot he was still holding it! Never mind.
Thank you, Mrs. Daisy for your valuable input.
Big Bubba Blackcock

Murrieta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14609
Mar 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Mrs Olson wrote:
There's great community spirit around here, I've just seen a crowd of eight or nine young black men heartily encouraging a woman who had fallen to "get back up on her knees" and urging her to "come on".
A little later, while waiting for a bus home, a considerate Negro graciously offered to hold my bag as I stood there waiting. Unfortunately, he must have been called by a friend, as he ran off, and clean forgot he was still holding it! Never mind.
u shuld hav gottin dem fine boyz som chikn n cold brewz, llol
Meh

Suitland, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14610
Mar 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

JohnnyO wrote:
Wow! and San Leandro is right next to Oakland. And they are already taking over down town San Leandro. Crime is climbing. Wonder what the new Mayor has in store? Watch your back when in San Leandro. Most so far that I found where caused by Blacks. Surprise,Surprise. Funny how some news papers leave out the description that they are black. But We all know.
I disagree!:)
If I believed racist rhetoric at face value, I would believe that all white males have tiny dicks and own shares in Kraft Mayo.
JohnnyO

Redwood City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14611
Mar 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

LOL ! I started this topic and see how far it's Gone!
What I said is the truth. But seeing some comments. Like your Shows how some people are just idiots. What I stated is facts. Facts are most big crimes in San Leandro are done by Blacks. FACT!, So don't cry because I'm telling the truth. It's OK . Except it. And true I bet most blacks may have bigger dicks then whites. Over all can be true. Just like over all blacks are poorly educated then whites. All races have differences. Most blacks play better basketball then whites. But the topic I brought up. "Me !" Is regarding Crimes in San Leandro and Oakland. Facts are most of the bigger crimes are done by Blacks. Nice to see my topic generating more responses . Keep em coming..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14612
Mar 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

JohnnyO wrote:
LOL ! I started this topic and see how far it's Gone!
What I said is the truth. But seeing some comments. Like your Shows how some people are just idiots. What I stated is facts. Facts are most big crimes in San Leandro are done by Blacks. FACT!, So don't cry because I'm telling the truth. It's OK . Except it. And true I bet most blacks may have bigger dicks then whites. Over all can be true. Just like over all blacks are poorly educated then whites. All races have differences. Most blacks play better basketball then whites. But the topic I brought up. "Me !" Is regarding Crimes in San Leandro and Oakland. Facts are most of the bigger crimes are done by Blacks. Nice to see my topic generating more responses . Keep em coming..
You didn't start squat! You are a liar and a Nancy Boy! I would slap your face off if you were here now!
Fairborn Firecracker

New Albany, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14613
Mar 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

American-progress wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you serious? If your idea was implemented it would be utter chaos, and a shear disaster.
If a large multitude of people in large urban areas were carrying guns then people would be shooting their neighbors, classmates, and co-workers.
Really? All the low-life scum killing each other? We can only hope!
JohnnyO

Redwood City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14614
Mar 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Sorry my little Warrior. If I hurt you in any way. Didn't know that we had sensitive kids here. Now go on and play outside. Leave this site for your parents. Wonder why He got upset? Hummm.. Perhaps he don't know either. Perhaps mommy didn't give him the piece of candy he was crying for. who knows. The violence in these kids. It's OK . Your still my little warrior. LOL
Jacques

Matawan, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14615
Mar 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

JohnnyO wrote:
Sorry my little Warrior. If I hurt you in any way. Didn't know that we had sensitive kids here. Now go on and play outside. Leave this site for your parents. Wonder why He got upset? Hummm.. Perhaps he don't know either. Perhaps mommy didn't give him the piece of candy he was crying for. who knows. The violence in these kids. It's OK . Your still my little warrior. LOL
"He shoots, he scores."
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14616
Mar 18, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

JohnnyO wrote:
Sorry my little Warrior. If I hurt you in any way. Didn't know that we had sensitive kids here. Now go on and play outside. Leave this site for your parents. Wonder why He got upset? Hummm.. Perhaps he don't know either. Perhaps mommy didn't give him the piece of candy he was crying for. who knows. The violence in these kids. It's OK . Your still my little warrior. LOL
No, hes my little warrior:)
Insaneclownposse

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14618
Mar 18, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

JohnnyO wrote:
Sorry my little Warrior. If I hurt you in any way. Didn't know that we had sensitive kids here. Now go on and play outside. Leave this site for your parents. Wonder why He got upset? Hummm.. Perhaps he don't know either. Perhaps mommy didn't give him the piece of candy he was crying for. who knows. The violence in these kids. It's OK . Your still my little warrior. LOL
He is in his midget mud hut with his mommy dressing him up like a girl that she never had with lipstick and massacre poor little pumpkin. He pissed himself now she has to change his diaper oh that depends know pun intended. Bwwwwwwwwwww his alias is Rue Paul now that's (priceless)
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14619
Mar 18, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>He is in his midget mud hut with his mommy dressing him up like a girl that she never had with lipstick and massacre poor little pumpkin. He pissed himself now she has to change his diaper oh that depends know pun intended. Bwwwwwwwwwww his alias is Rue Paul now that's (priceless)
"MASSACRE" That sounds illegal!
adda

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14620
Mar 18, 2013
 
hey
WPWW

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14621
Mar 18, 2013
 
The Black White Superamicst is blind and therefore has embraced the WPWW movemnet wholeheartedly and is one of our most loyal member. With out further ado Mr. Clayton Bigsby, The Black White Supremacist. I'm Clayton Bigsby and if we can't win the war with Al Queda, how are we going to win the war with Al Sharpton? White Power! The Chinese with their ching chong chang and the Mexcrements are taking over. Don't like it. White Power! This speech was taped earlier tody in a clandestine government building in Philadelphia. We only showed a partial except from Mr. Bigby's speech becuase the rest was rather racially sensitive. Mr. Bixby would later find out that day that he was actually Black and his wife White. Clayton Bixby divorced his wife of 15 years because he found out she was a kneegrow lover. Mr. Bixby was loyal to the WPWW right to the end and will always be one our most stand up guys. All Hail, Clayton Bixby the blind Black White Supremacist. Of course Clayton has lost his lofty position since finding out he wasn't White but he's followed to paint the codes of 5372-1212-7734 on all White Priders stormtrooper apparrel. White Power!
Big Bubba Blackcock

Murrieta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14623
Mar 18, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>He is in his midget mud hut with his mommy dressing him up like a girl that she never had with lipstick and massacre poor little pumpkin. He pissed himself now she has to change his diaper oh that depends know pun intended. Bwwwwwwwwwww his alias is Rue Paul now that's (priceless)
u izz dummer then yo inbredd mom/ ant
Florida

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14625
Mar 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Big Bubba Blackcock wrote:
<quoted text>
u izz dummer then yo inbredd mom/ ant
"Big Bubba Blackcock""is a First Internet Clown School graduate.

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14628
Mar 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Just read a list of the 25 most expensive places to live. Three of them were in Africa. One of those African cities was actually number 3. Very interesting people.
Insaneclownposse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14629
Mar 19, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Kallark27 wrote:
Just read a list of the 25 most expensive places to live. Three of them were in Africa. One of those African cities was actually number 3. Very interesting people.
Hey K-FART first off what does that have to do with America and your primitive primate thugs here destroy everything that is handed to them and they think there entitled to more and since your so proud of A.p.r.I.c.a. why don't you get on the next banana boat and ship out oh mentioned to say chimp out..Bwwwewwwwwwwwa Clowns Rule you baboon.

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14630
Mar 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Hey K-FART first off what does that have to do with America and your primitive primate thugs here destroy everything that is handed to them and they think there entitled to more and since your so proud of A.p.r.I.c.a. why don't you get on the next banana boat and ship out oh mentioned to say chimp out..Bwwwewwwwwwwwa Clowns Rule you baboon.
Oh nothing. Just saying it's quite hilarious is all. People like you bash Africa sooooooooooooo much and then to read a list like this is just hilarious. I also found that the richest African, Aliko Dangote, is worth like 16 billion dollars. Forbes has a list full of wealthy Africans. Clowns rule YOU albino baboon...LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Schenectady Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Schenectady People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Schenectady News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Schenectady
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••