The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,211

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#13835 Feb 20, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>i'll own up to it.it was funny;)lol
You better be good looking because it's obvious that you are dumber than a box of rocks. I would hate to see two strikes against you at such an early age!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#13840 Feb 20, 2013
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I can only imagine how fat you are. Disgusting.
I CAN imagine how STUPID and GAY YOU are. PATHETIC!

Since: Nov 11

Concord, NC

#13841 Feb 20, 2013
Who is this sid person? Why does he (or she) keep posting that senseless rhetoric?
Insaneclownposse

United States

#13842 Feb 20, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>i'll own up to it.it was funny;)lol
Get your lips of that crack pipe and you're new moniker you will go by is Debbie He.m.p.s.e.e.d your so high and dumb you backwoods hillbilly swamp Ginny,coal hauling m.u.d.s.h.a.r.k.Bwwwwwwwwwa773 4/2013 Clowns Rule!!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#13843 Feb 20, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
Who is this sid person? Why does he (or she) keep posting that senseless rhetoric?
He's from Austrailia, he probably thinks you are one of his escaped Aboriginis!(sic)..
Insaneclownposse

United States

#13844 Feb 20, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>He's from Austrailia, he probably thinks you are one of his escaped Aboriginis!(sic)..
I can picture K-FART now with his sloped head and bathroom d.o.o.k.y dreadlocks oh what a character right turn. Clyde.BWWWWWWWA 7734/2013 THE filthy animal.
country_gurl

United States

#13845 Feb 20, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You better be good looking because it's obvious that you are dumber than a box of rocks. I would hate to see two strikes against you at such an early age!
why?hahaha because I 4got to change my name? ICP had a hunch it was me anyway:) so whatever I don't give a shit:)
country_gurl

United States

#13846 Feb 20, 2013
Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Get your lips of that crack pipe and you're new moniker you will go by is Debbie He.m.p.s.e.e.d your so high and dumb you backwoods hillbilly swamp Ginny,coal hauling m.u.d.s.h.a.r.k.Bwwwwwwwwwa773 4/2013 Clowns Rule!!
maybe you should start smoking crack...mellow your hostel ass out a little bit;)
Nick

Seattle, WA

#13847 Feb 20, 2013
Waianae Hawaii is a nasty place. Surprised not to see it there.
HomeyDclown

United States

#13850 Feb 20, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>maybe you should start smoking crack...mellow your hostel ass out a little bit;)
Hey Hood rat when you mess with one clown your looking to get steam rolled I have a pillow case with a six pack and I'm about to start swinging homey don't play that now take you're lips off that crack pipe dope is for doPES you have been served a nice warm cup of s.t.f.u 5372/7734/2013 The year of the j.u.g.g.a.l.o.s Stay white stay strong cleaning up America tour 2013 life is a circus,don't f-k with Clowns!!!!!
country_gurl

United States

#13851 Feb 20, 2013
HomeyDclown wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Hood rat when you mess with one clown your looking to get steam rolled I have a pillow case with a six pack and I'm about to start swinging homey don't play that now take you're lips off that crack pipe dope is for doPES you have been served a nice warm cup of s.t.f.u 5372/7734/2013 The year of the j.u.g.g.a.l.o.s Stay white stay strong cleaning up America tour 2013 life is a circus,don't f-k with Clowns!!!!!
STAND DOWN ass clown didn't your mama teach you how to talk to a lady? Everythings going to be o.k! Don't worry...now dim the lights and sodomize yourself with a balloon animal and you will feel alot better I promise...;)
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#13852 Feb 20, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>STAND DOWN ass clown didn't your mama teach you how to talk to a lady? Everythings going to be o.k! Don't worry...now dim the lights and sodomize yourself with a balloon animal and you will feel alot better I promise...;)
Now THAT was funny!
Jaspan

Columbia, SC

#13853 Feb 20, 2013
ok then
country_gurl

United States

#13854 Feb 20, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
Now THAT was funny!
I don't know why you encourage them!
country_gurl

United States

#13855 Feb 20, 2013
I take the ronald mcdonald pusse' threats about as seriously as I would if a double arm amputee came up to me and threatened to punch me in the face!lol
Dude

Seattle, WA

#13856 Feb 20, 2013
Gary In. is quite scary.
a life

Tipp City, OH

#13857 Feb 20, 2013
WTF are you assclowns doing, what a cluster!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#13858 Feb 21, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know why you encourage them!
Good cheap entertainment! Now get back in the game, you got some talent girl..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#13859 Feb 21, 2013
country_gurl wrote:
I take the ronald mcdonald pusse' threats about as seriously as I would if a double arm amputee came up to me and threatened to punch me in the face!lol
You see what I mean, that's talent compared to the usual garbage these ass clowns throw out. Now let's go......

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

#13860 Feb 21, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You see what I mean, that's talent compared to the usual garbage these ass clowns throw out. Now let's go......
I hope you're taking notes. ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Schenectady Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 12 hr jthartford 6,435
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 14 hr dissapointed 16,787
Pastor David M Wells New Life Ministries (Mar '11) Wed Daveb1972 148
Debate: Gay Marriage - Schenectady, NY (Jul '10) Sep 13 InChrist 32
Albany County prosecutors suspended over Facebo... Sep 9 Piece of mind 1
test Sep 9 anonymousrotterdam 1
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Sep 8 positronium 6,387
•••
•••
•••

Schenectady Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Schenectady People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Schenectady News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Schenectady