The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
10,601 - 10,620 of 18,728 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago
Chet Booswahnicki

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Bwana wrote:
Any city with a Martin Luther King jr. Blvd is a dangerous city. Soon any city with a Barack Obama Blvd will join the list.
We have a Martin Luther King park here in Buffalo that is always getting trashed and is a hang out for prostitutes, dope fiends and dealers and other thugs.
There was a pool there where the kids would poop in it then have poop wars with each other.The whole area smelled and looked like a zoo.
Anna Skutnik

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Chet Booswahnicki wrote:
<quoted text>
We have a Martin Luther King park here in Buffalo that is always getting trashed and is a hang out for prostitutes, dope fiends and dealers and other thugs.
There was a pool there where the kids would poop in it then have poop wars with each other.The whole area smelled and looked like a zoo.
A few years ago they had a white life guard there. The thugs knocked him to the ground and beat him up. I hear he was held down and the kids peed and pooped on his face.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Martin Luther King is a LIAR and a pathetic person!
Insaneclownposse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
Martin Luther King is a LIAR and a pathetic person!
Hey pumpkin I see you finally came out of hibernation you have been couped up in your midget unicorn m.u.d.h.u.t e.s.a b.u.e.n.o I will let you get back to milking you're goats I ment yourmomma Rosita.Bwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 Taking back America.Stay white stay strong.This message was sponsored by W.P.W.W
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Hey pumpkin I see you finally came out of hibernation you have been couped up in your midget unicorn m.u.d.h.u.t e.s.a b.u.e.n.o I will let you get back to milking you're goats I ment yourmomma Rosita.Bwwwwwwwwa 7734/2013 Taking back America.Stay white stay strong.This message was sponsored by W.P.W.W
Is that you Instantclownpu$$y?(Pricelesss) How is that three ring mental midget circus of yours? You are right it has taken me a while to respond. I have been trapped under your mother for a week, you know your mother the fat lady of the circus, the one who substitutes as the elephant also. Once that tub of lard rolls over your chances of survival are slim to none, get it slim to none! LOL! She does smoke a good long black pole if you know what I mean. How is your half white half black boyfriend doing?
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Tarnisha Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
yu momma needs to get out the wuppin stick and welp yu behind and worsh yu mouth with soap.
why is this Becky loving I am so much better than all you sistas and he thinks I am white if i was Now would a Becky know personal undercover black when you are getting hair press not omg flat iron hit that kitchen the back of the head would a Becky know about back in the day Carolina west mavarick flats come on home would becky know about Rudy Ray Moore this is before dolomite who is the same see I am back in the day New Birth. Black Ivory. Tavares. Blue magic The temptations fire fly and memories see that should I go Micheal Henderson was sendind you a valentine and Norman conners tried to and atlantic star. Just a telephone call away send for me and one more thing soul train dancers domita Joe Freeman dancing with Joe Tex I got ya little nasty girl
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Black momma wrote:
<quoted text> why is this Becky loving I am so much better than all you sistas and he thinks I am white if i was Now would a Becky know personal undercover black when you are getting hair press not omg flat iron hit that kitchen the back of the head would a Becky know about back in the day Carolina west mavarick flats come on home would becky know about Rudy Ray Moore this is before dolomite who is the same see I am back in the day New Birth. Black Ivory. Tavares. Blue magic The temptations fire fly and memories see that should I go Micheal Henderson was sendind you a valentine and Norman conners tried to and atlantic star. Just a telephone call away send for me and one more thing soul train dancers domita Joe Freeman dancing with Joe Tex I got ya little nasty girl
Shut up HO and get back on that corner before I slap the white off of you.
Eric 2016

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Black momma wrote:
<quoted text> why is this Becky loving I am so much better than all you sistas and he thinks I am white if i was Now would a Becky know personal undercover black when you are getting hair press not omg flat iron hit that kitchen the back of the head would a Becky know about back in the day Carolina west mavarick flats come on home would becky know about Rudy Ray Moore this is before dolomite who is the same see I am back in the day New Birth. Black Ivory. Tavares. Blue magic The temptations fire fly and memories see that should I go Micheal Henderson was sendind you a valentine and Norman conners tried to and atlantic star. Just a telephone call away send for me and one more thing soul train dancers domita Joe Freeman dancing with Joe Tex I got ya little nasty girl
Hey Sheboon, even good ole WPWW got his groove on to some Joe Tex back in the day. "I Gotcha" and I fo sho ain't "Gonna Bump With No Big Fat Woman" but you betta hush yo mouth when it come to Tarnisha Jones. Dat bees Shyteak's main stable b**ch and he don't take too kindly to someone messin' wit his main hoe, know what I bees saying girl. Tarny bees bringin' Shyteak bout 200 ends fo each trick. Dat Tarny one bad muffa. Don't you bees gettin on dat hoe's bad side cuz she bees done tow you a$$ up. Dat hoe Tarny bees keepin it real sista. White Pride Worldwide 1212.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Eric 2016 wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Sheboon, even good ole WPWW got his groove on to some Joe Tex back in the day. "I Gotcha" and I fo sho ain't "Gonna Bump With No Big Fat Woman" but you betta hush yo mouth when it come to Tarnisha Jones. Dat bees Shyteak's main stable b**ch and he don't take too kindly to someone messin' wit his main hoe, know what I bees saying girl. Tarny bees bringin' Shyteak bout 200 ends fo each trick. Dat Tarny one bad muffa. Don't you bees gettin on dat hoe's bad side cuz she bees done tow you a$$ up. Dat hoe Tarny bees keepin it real sista. White Pride Worldwide 1212.
And who do you think you are to be talking to my main HO like that Kunta? You want me to pop a cap in that dumb asssssss of yours. You better worry about your prison Bubbas and leave the streets to the money makers, you hear me, well do you PUNK!
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Shut up HO and get back on that corner before I slap the white off of you.
Little dicks always running there mouth warrior you Mean booty warrior
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Little dicks always running there mouth warrior you Mean booty warrior
It's only little until it gets past those fat lips of yours! Now get out there and bring yo daddy some mo money!
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Eric 2016 wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Sheboon, even good ole WPWW got his groove on to some Joe Tex back in the day. "I Gotcha" and I fo sho ain't "Gonna Bump With No Big Fat Woman" but you betta hush yo mouth when it come to Tarnisha Jones. Dat bees Shyteak's main stable b**ch and he don't take too kindly to someone messin' wit his main hoe, know what I bees saying girl. Tarny bees bringin' Shyteak bout 200 ends fo each trick. Dat Tarny one bad Mmuffa. Don't you bees gettin on dat hoe's bad Iside cuz she bees done tow you a$$ up. Dat hoe Tarny bees keepin it real sista. White Pride Worldwide 1212.
I think I need to smoke something is that a new form of Latin I am a grown ass woman child please just stop all I got was main stable I feel like I am in the hotel room with O J jive turkey I am from that era that is just era from the era of candy cigs.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>I think I need to smoke something is that a new form of Latin I am a grown ass woman child please just stop all I got was main stable I feel like I am in the hotel room with O J jive turkey I am from that era that is just era from the era of candy cigs.
You want to smoke something HO, I suggest you get out there on that corner and smoke some pole so I can buy me some new shoes! Get to work fatty..
WPWW

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You want to smoke something HO, I suggest you get out there on that corner and smoke some pole so I can buy me some new shoes! Get to work fatty..
bwah hahahahahaha. LMAO. Hey Tarney, holla at yo boy, girl.
Insaneclownposse

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
<quoted text> bwah hahahahahaha. LMAO. Hey Tarney, holla at yo boy, girl.
Attention: We have a b.e.a.n.e.r on the loose he is also sending smoke signals that's pole smoking he is known in Alamogordo as (RuePaul) isn't that a drag freaking queen.7734/2013 Stay white Stay Strong Clowns Rule!!!Taking back America
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>It's only little until it gets past those fat lips of yours! Now get out there and bring yo daddy some mo money!
Hell yeah I'm sorry daddy I was out of pocket
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Hell yeah I'm sorry daddy I was out of pocket
You are forgiven chubby one. Now make me some mo of that money.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Attention: We have a b.e.a.n.e.r on the loose he is also sending smoke signals that's pole smoking he is known in Alamogordo as (RuePaul) isn't that a drag freaking queen.7734/2013 Stay white Stay Strong Clowns Rule!!!Taking back America
How cute, I see you are in St. Louis right now. I guess your heart ached so bad for Pumpkin that you just had to go see him. I bet you were typing all covered in vaseline! Now get back to that wanna be brother and do the nasty for him before a beautiful sister throws him out to the curb AGAIN! LOL!
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You are forgiven chubby one. Now make me some mo of that money.
Why you keep saying I an chubby you how much I spent only thing didn't touch was the rack didn't need to I like cookies
Black momma

Rison, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Why you keep saying I an chubby you how much I spent only thing didn't touch was the rack didn't need to I like cookies
If you only knew how stupid I sound.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Schenectady Discussions

Search the Schenectady Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 13 hr College Professor 6,391
Paul Zonderman took a bribe of $34,000 from Tho... (Nov '12) 17 hr Paul Zonderman fi... 5
SmartHeart™ Blood Pressure Regimen Natural help Mon Terry 1
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Aug 9 JEWISH VOICE 438
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Aug 7 dew4794 673
Health Care - Schenectady, NY (Sep '09) Aug 6 Maj Gen Harold J ... 39
Guard, GOP fight plan to close prison Aug 2 Guarding Abandone... 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Schenectady Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Schenectady People Search